PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive badge???

0phiuchus
22nd Feb 2014, 15:56
As a thank you to all Closed Alpha testers for all the time you’ve spent in-game and that absolutely invaluable feedback you’ve provided on our private forum, we will be awarding all current Nosgoth players who have reached Level 2 and above with a special, hand-crafted and exclusive badge.

Is it a in-game badge, forum badge or a badge we can claim that will be shipped to us irl???

lucinvampire
22nd Feb 2014, 16:39
Is it a in-game badge, forum badge or a badge we can claim that will be shipped to us irl???

I believe it has been mentioned that it is a Steam item so it'll show in game/on your profile. :D

Khalith
22nd Feb 2014, 18:38

Lucin answered it. I would totally wear a nosgoth badge though, either the symbol or the vampire logo. T-shirts could be fun to.

ShiniChan
22nd Feb 2014, 19:52
And why I do not have this sign?

hirukaru
23rd Feb 2014, 23:26
And why I do not have this sign?

Uuhm because CB is still in progress. :P

Monkeythumbz
26th Feb 2014, 16:17

It's an in-game badge, so you'll likely see in places like the front-end lobbies as well as mid-game scoreboards and “kill screens”.

Please bear in mind that we haven't announced a release date for this badge yet, though. It will follow the launch of Closed Beta.

Paradoks_db
26th Feb 2014, 17:58
The access to the closed alpha was limited and as far as I know not all people who wanted to join had the chance. So basically this means rewarding luck :hmm:.

RemovedQuasar
15th Mar 2014, 00:00
Excuse my necro-post but when you will release the badge? :D

DeIYIon
18th Mar 2014, 02:24
The access to the closed alpha was limited and as far as I know not all people who wanted to join had the chance. So basically this means rewarding luck :hmm:. Well, yes and no. Lucky that we got invited to the closed alpha but the reward isn't for being invited. It's for participating it the testing of the game during it's early stages.

cmstache
18th Mar 2014, 13:39
Excuse my necro-post but when you will release the badge? :D
Last I heard it was still in development, but you never know. They might just surprise us one day.

hirukaru
18th Mar 2014, 17:10
Last I heard it was still in development, but you never know. They might just surprise us one day.

I hope they just surprise us instead of telling us in 1 week the badge is done. I would like it like Boom you gained a SUPER ALPHA TESTER BADGE.

And after 2 days they post it we got it :P

Tureil
19th Mar 2014, 01:29
I hope they just surprise us instead of telling us in 1 week the badge is done. I would like it like Boom you gained a SUPER ALPHA TESTER BADGE.

And after 2 days they post it we got it :P

SURPRISE, EPEEN BOOST! I approve of this. :D