what's your favorite death?

heres my favorite death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BF7qsodns&feature=related

:D :D :) :lol:

rg_001100
11th Jun 2009, 03:54
Swan-diving from great heights is always a classic. :cool:

After that probably comes the impaled-on-spikes (despite how much I dread them :eek:).

Max 28
11th Jun 2009, 06:44
I like being crushed between or under blocks. :D Otherwise being thrown off a high ledge from an explosion of a grenade and dying on impact. :p

Bampire
11th Jun 2009, 07:47
I have many favourite deaths. but I'll post my top 3.

1. TR-TR2, the glitched death, where you hang onto the same ledge a boulder rolls off, and some how crushes you. Giving the floating glitched death.

2. Quadbike + water = explosion.

3. Failure to ace the corner glitch, then finding yourself falling from a high place, and dying.

littleraider31
11th Jun 2009, 22:27
I like being crushed between or under blocks. :D Otherwise being thrown off a high ledge from an explosion of a grenade and dying on impact. :p

me too but i like when lara falls and dies near water, she falls into the water:lol:

Max 28
12th Jun 2009, 04:45
me too but i like when lara falls and dies near water, she falls into the water:lol:

Yes!:D And once she went to float to the top of the water and floated out above the surface :lol:.

Pulse
12th Jun 2009, 05:25
I can't really remember TLR or AOD. I haven't played those games in forever. I don't even have them anymore tbh. And Crystal's deaths aren't really too good.

But listening to lara scream is kind of cool when you jump from really high areas.

lilhanhan
12th Jun 2009, 09:23
Diving and somersaulting twice off Lara's Home's roof resulting in Lara breaking her neck (TR 2-3)...

Ah, good times. :lol:

Max 28
12th Jun 2009, 09:49
I really like the looooong scream form falling of Torso boss's platform in TR1. :D

lilhanhan
12th Jun 2009, 10:07
I really like the looooong scream form falling of Torso boss's platform in TR1. :D

The drop is so far that Lara has to take a deep breath and start her screaming all over again part way through! :lol: :D

Lara is awesome
12th Jun 2009, 18:23
Leaping of the top off the tomb of ancients. She screams and screams and once landed on top of the undead dude.

Max 28
13th Jun 2009, 00:58
^ :lol: I always tried that but never made it.

hatam1
13th Jun 2009, 01:05
i love when she crush in the bike http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Wlado.Srbija
13th Jun 2009, 01:10
Leaping of the top off the tomb of ancients. She screams and screams and once landed on top of the undead dude.

Definitely! Man, her scream is sooooooo cool (no, I'm not a psychopath, thanks for the question).

Pulse
13th Jun 2009, 03:52
The ways she's killed by the T-Rex in the second interactive cutscene in The Lost Valley level of Anniversary is freakin' sweet

Larahair
24th Jun 2009, 07:27
I loved to flatten Lara like a pancake with the boulders. hehe

jayjay119
24th Jun 2009, 15:35
And Crystal's deaths aren't really too good.

Oh I dunno there is the odd jewel. For instance even though it is only a minor glitch in TRU, I still find it quite humorous how Lara will slide to her death if you attempt to walk back up some slopes!

Error96_
24th Jun 2009, 23:10
My fav is the obvious Midas hand death.

Max 28
25th Jun 2009, 09:15
Being crushed by the hammer in the Hephastes room or a sword falling on you in the Damocles room is fun.

Pulse
25th Jun 2009, 10:27
Falling in Lava and seeing her arm slide into it in Anniversary

Andy64
3rd Jul 2009, 19:31
The guards that skew Lara in floating islands and then hold her up in the air. Ouch!

LARALOVERnr1
5th Jul 2009, 11:31
Tomb Raider Legend, Nepal glitch. jump from high on the edge of a platform. Lara climbs on the platform and then fall down dead; hilarious! Couldn't find a video.

tombraidergal
5th Jul 2009, 12:19

heres my favorite death:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_BF7qsodns&feature=related

:D :D :) :lol:

that's funny. mine is this one- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDZvy6uWAc and another one but i can't find it, i worked it out ages ago and it's also on youtube. you basically go to the room with the water, dive off the top ledge where you grapple it to lower arms to raise wall to allow water through, dive quickly before the cut scene activates, she dies, then the scene comes on and lara is floating dead in water. funny.