PDA

View Full Version : Is Kane & Lynch 2 actually real?

Unhostile
6th Jun 2009, 01:49
Is Kane & Lynch 2 actually in development or is it a rumour at the moment?

Kent-45
6th Jun 2009, 03:18
Is Kane & Lynch 2 actually in development or is it a rumour at the moment?

Some guy from IO said that it was definitely in development (actually they've probably been working on it for some time now.) ... They are supposedly looking at a Fall 09 release. Not sure when it'll get released though.

Time will tell. Amazon.com has it listed, so obviously someone somewhere thinks K&L2 is a reality.

Dr Klowneus
8th Jun 2009, 04:36
It's on development, They should release a trailer or some screens, or something at least. it would re-ignite the community. when we will see a trailer? anybody's geuss

WhatsHisFace
2nd Jul 2009, 05:23
Missed E3. Probably not coming out this year, if at all.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Nov 2009, 12:02
Well a mysterious teaser did came out this year ...

It just wasn't something i would have expected ...
I mean a cctv footage is reasonable ... but the rest ...

(Sorry for resurecting an old topic ...)

Kent-45
7th Nov 2009, 18:18
I think it must be the Kane & Lynch: Zombie Apocalypse because I'm seeing threads that were started in June shambling and groaning around. Hopefully a mod will put this zombie out of its misery and send it back to the grave where it belongs.

GrievousOdyssey
7th Nov 2009, 18:58
Awe common , this thread has nearly got eight hundred views , it surely must be a five star top quality topic ...

BeardedHoplite
18th Sep 2010, 05:40
Yes, I believe Kane & Lynch 2 is real

joe the janitor
18th Sep 2010, 05:43
Way to bring an old thread back to life. How many pages did you have to go through to find this?

BeardedHoplite
18th Sep 2010, 05:50
I just hit "last" on the pages at the bottom.
I figured it would be worth a laugh, since this was the oldest, non-locked, thread

ohitspatty
18th Sep 2010, 07:28
I wish it was still in development, maybe released in early 2011...and overall be more polished.

JackGordon
18th Sep 2010, 10:29
I wish it was still in development, maybe released in early 2011...and overall be more polished.
Same here, together with Metro 2033.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Sep 2010, 16:25
I wish We were the ones who directed the game , that way , we'll have no one to ***** about but ourselves if the final product turns out to be disappointing ...

(key word being 'if') ...
('if' is good) ...

By the way , Oh **** , you play poker much ? ...