PDA

View Full Version : Limited/Collector's Edition Wishlist

Helegad
5th Jun 2009, 10:49
Since Keir is gonna mention the idea to Avalanche, why not make a wishlist of what we would like to see in it?

I'll go first.

First and foremost, a soundtrack filled to the 80-minute-brim with rockin' music! :D

Keir
5th Jun 2009, 10:53
Good idea. Obviously I can 't make any promises but it'll be cool to see what you guys come up with :)

dark_angel_7
5th Jun 2009, 11:42
Some cool artwork
Behind The Scenes at Avalanche
Making of Just Cause
Soundtrack
A collectible item (e.g. poster?)
A mini-guide to the world of Just Cause

Thats all I can think of ATM. Any word on the boxart Keir (the JC1 boxart vwas pretty cool)

Keir
5th Jun 2009, 11:55
Thats all I can think of ATM. Any word on the boxart Keir (the JC1 boxart vwas pretty cool)

The box art is very nearly ready. It's looking super great and will be released in the not too distant future but bear with us a little longer :)

dark_angel_7
5th Jun 2009, 12:01
Good to hear. ;)

Helegad
6th Jun 2009, 01:23
Good idea. Obviously I can 't make any promises but it'll be cool to see what you guys come up with :)

Thanks, mate :)

Art books are always nice, and the Fallout 3 one was very interesting with the side notes and all. I loved the lunchbox too *nudge nudge* :P

RavenSierra
6th Jun 2009, 15:05
The biggest thing I can think of is a nice map of the game so I can mark down where all of the cool vehicles are hidden. I remember the first Just Cause had a few vehicles like the Viper III and the Bald Eagle Interceptor Prototype that only appeared in one location in the entire game world.

Dogchief
13th Jun 2009, 18:10
Basejumping wingsuit :P

Apocalyptic Fish
5th Jul 2009, 21:59
Octavia :nut:

Soundtrack
Codes for weapons for example a crossbow or sniper rifle

The_Dead
5th Jul 2009, 22:28
Some sort of cool vehicle, with weapons on it or something.

A poster.

Concept art.

Making of Just Cause 2.

Strawberry_Shortcake
11th Jul 2009, 16:26
I would just like a tacky jumpsuit for the guy- forgot his name-, it could be realy colorful and have the little flab thingy between the arm and body, with the 70s looking pants

yoyosup
27th Jul 2009, 12:57
the Octavia jet that was excluded from JC1
a Bicycle
maybe a new parachute?

Hobodealer
28th Jul 2009, 18:06
I would just like a tacky jumpsuit for the guy- forgot his name-, it could be realy colorful and have the little flab thingy between the arm and body, with the 70s looking pants

RICO!!! It's Rico!

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
30th Jul 2009, 13:16
A Gundam, Kinton cloud, Silver Surfer's board, rideable Bahamut (with mega flare weapons), and a few flying boats.
Just kidding, but as secrets they would be funny!

QCypher
30th Jul 2009, 23:23
A Gundam would be the most amazing thing I have ever seen in a video game. Ever.

Helegad
1st Aug 2009, 10:48
A Transformer?

*robots in disguise, more than meets the eye*

Okay, I'll shuddup now.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
1st Aug 2009, 12:05
Hahaha!
It's my fault for begin the ramble.
But i'd love to wreak havok aboard an orbital frame (Jehuty, Annubis) or something in a game like this.
Damn, rambling again...

Hobodealer
1st Aug 2009, 14:25
Ok, now we're heading into future technology. Remember guys, this game isn't set in 2020!

Helegad
2nd Aug 2009, 09:22
So? Just Cause doesn't have to have a specific date :P

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
2nd Aug 2009, 22:24
I supose its set in today.
But if Fallout can have its aliens and laser guns, we could have our Orbital Frames! One man can dream...
:rasp:

slayer925
3rd Aug 2009, 06:00
im with you on that one and hell yes i wnt a bahamut or ixion vehicle or one of the vehicles from the final fatasy games lokking at ff10 or 8 for flying vehicles cause they looked cool

Hobodealer
4th Aug 2009, 12:19
A HOTDOG SUIT! Imagine base - jumping in a hotdog suit, lol.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
4th Aug 2009, 13:00
a hotdog suit! Imagine base - jumping in a hotdog suit, lol.

lol

Sam_Cro
2nd Dec 2009, 08:09
It should definitely come with a fold-out map like all gta games come with. Maybe like a mini map with the locations of secrets and where those red boxes are located. (The boxes that you trade with the black market.) An art book, making of cd, maybe a music cd, a rico with open parachute action figure. Maybe a scorpion key chain and ofcourse the game, but with a diffrent box then regular game by it's self! A metal box with a pop-up scorpion on it would be cool! That's what I want!:thumb:

Whistler
2nd Dec 2009, 15:31
Rico's action figure with a sticky grappling hook, so that figure could stick to TV or PC side and just hang there.

Vench
2nd Dec 2009, 15:48
Wishlist for the C-Edition:

*The Game Disk :D
*A map of Panao
*Soundtrack
*DvD with all Trailers / VLogs / Minidocs ever released
*JC 2 T-Shirt
*JC 2 Rucksack

I would pay max. 150€.

younas456
2nd Dec 2009, 16:52
The biggest thing I can think of is a nice map of the game so I can mark down where all of the cool vehicles are hidden. I remember the first Just Cause had a few vehicles like the Viper III and the Bald Eagle Interceptor Prototype that only appeared in one location in the entire game world.

the Bald Eagle Interceptor Prototype is that true i have never found it searched everywere do you now where:D

Whistler
2nd Dec 2009, 18:03
the Bald Eagle Interceptor Prototype is that true i have never found it searched everywere do you now where:D

Just found it. Nothing special.

BTW check this out.
http://h.imagehost.org/0558/JC2_figure.jpg

brauny
2nd Dec 2009, 20:44
i want a legit grapple hook. if mw2 can have night vision goggles i want a friggin grapple hook

awesome_man
2nd Dec 2009, 21:26
good luck on that one....

KillerKahuna
6th Dec 2009, 23:37
An all terain vehicle (not just an ATV) I mean atv in the way Just Cause 's universe would have an atv.
You can call for this vehicle and it will be delivered, it can fly like a plane or helicopter, it can act like a boat, it can dive like a submarine and it detonates withing 10 seconds from exiting the vehicle (Rico is a sort of spy like bond right? IT ALL MAKES SENS)

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
7th Dec 2009, 17:00
An all terain vehicle (not just an ATV) I mean atv in the way Just Cause 's universe would have an atv.
You can call for this vehicle and it will be delivered, it can fly like a plane or helicopter, it can act like a boat, it can dive like a submarine and it detonates withing 10 seconds from exiting the vehicle (Rico is a sort of spy like bond right? IT ALL MAKES SENS)

We only need Jehuty

hotduk
7th Dec 2009, 17:23
Only need what???

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
7th Dec 2009, 17:30
It rules over all terrains and could own armies. Jehuty rocks

roozer93
7th Dec 2009, 18:39
i think it would be cool with a behind scenes making just cause 2, like a trip around the Avalanche studios office and so on. And then some art-work collections with characters, enviroment, vehicles and so on. And some cartoon pics of rico too. haha that would be hilarious. And last a fully working armhook. So I can grab people and throw them of a cliff. MOHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

Timmy_2_Tones
8th Dec 2009, 06:15
Just Cause was a great game, JC2 looks like it is going to be much better. I would like a good soundtrack, something Hard and Driving. Or I would like to be able to sync my Ipod to the game and play that through the game, that way my ideal soundtrack is accessible.

Dedimes
8th Dec 2009, 06:57
/\
|

lol, well, ima take the best three things ive found in collecters editions:
Map that shows hidden items (like stunt locations in gta, flags in assasians creed)
Doll (action figure if you perfer) of rico
Tin case, i used my assassians creed tin to bring controller/games/headset to friends house, works great
Behind the scenes, that shouldent be too difficult, just take all your mini doc stuff and viola

GkrewZ
9th Dec 2009, 22:55
A map should come with the game anyway

i wouldent mind a sound track, behind the scenes type thing, different box like maybe a metal one like the gears 2 box and maybe some stickers or something i guess lol

mycoldman
10th Dec 2009, 12:41
I have a feeling I might have some very interesting information for you all a little later today...

maybe. ;)

chickenchief
10th Dec 2009, 12:43
I love it when you tease us with information ;D

mycoldman
10th Dec 2009, 12:48
Well in that case, you just wait 'til [REDACTED] when I tell you all about the [REDACTED] and the [REDACTED] that you'll be able to [REDACTED] when you [REDACTED]

It's awesome.

PoorBison
10th Dec 2009, 12:51
I have a very good feeling about this possible announcement about something... I'm very much looking forward to hearing what it is! :D

Though whenever I see the word 'Redacted' I instantly think of some kind of government conspiracy that involves withheld information, so I am still rather uneasy about this... but as long as it doesn't involve an Aurora jet or a HAARP array then I think I'll be safe :lol: :D

hotduk
10th Dec 2009, 15:45
Well in that case, you just wait 'til [REDACTED] when I tell you all about the [REDACTED] and the [REDACTED] that you'll be able to [REDACTED] when you [REDACTED]

It's awesome.

It is freezing in my office today. Yahoo weather says it 8 degrees. but now I feel a little bit warmer :)

"Redacted" always reminds my of the US version of the Office. The Conflict Resolution Episode. It's the one that Dwight shares all the pranks Jim has pulled over the years.

mycoldman
10th Dec 2009, 17:03
Check the site, we've some pre-order/limited edition news (http://tinyurl.com/yhj56hy) for you!

chickenchief
10th Dec 2009, 17:15
Thank god i preordered!

Vench
10th Dec 2009, 17:29
Pre-ordered it 1 Minute ago! Can´t wait! ^^ Specially there is no censorship for germany! :D

kup28
10th Dec 2009, 17:57
First time i preordered a game. You got me with the parachute. And the car. And the ....

dark_angel_7
10th Dec 2009, 18:01
Just saw the Pre-order news. I was wondering will the DLC be available to others afterwards?

hotduk
10th Dec 2009, 18:16
Just saw the Pre-order news. I was wondering will the DLC be available to others afterwards?

Great question.

mycoldman
10th Dec 2009, 18:19
Great question.

It is a great question. But there's no answer at this point. Basically, if you want the goodies shown on the site, you're going to need to pre-order.

And you really do want those goodies, I assure you.

hotduk
10th Dec 2009, 18:32
It is a great question. But there's no answer at this point. Basically, if you want the goodies shown on the site, you're going to need to pre-order.

And you really do want those goodies, I assure you.

But, if I read the article correctly, once you pre-order, you're only ELIGIBLE to receive the goodies. Does that mean that there is a possibility that you might not get anything???

Vench
10th Dec 2009, 19:20
Where´s the problem, the limited edition has the same price as the normal vision, you must only pre-order it and amazon.de takes no 5€ taxes for this! ^^

mycoldman
10th Dec 2009, 19:46
But, if I read the article correctly, once you pre-order, you're only ELIGIBLE to receive the goodies. Does that mean that there is a possibility that you might not get anything???

No. Silly words. You'll get the goodies if you pre-order, I assure you. Refer to the pre-order page for your country of residence for the full details.

hotduk
10th Dec 2009, 19:53
No. Silly words. You'll get the goodies if you pre-order, I assure you. Refer to the pre-order page for your country of residence for the full details.

VERY NICE!! Much better of a deal there!! I'm sold (as if I wasn't before....)

brauny
10th Dec 2009, 20:59
Wait it says if u preorder u will be eligable and we could be playing with these when it comes out. Is there some kinda catch where we only get one of those things and its randomly chosen who gets what or only the first # of preorders get the dlc?

hotduk
10th Dec 2009, 21:00
Thats what I was asking. But according to mycoldman, we get it all. AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

brauny
10th Dec 2009, 21:03
is this dlc only for special edition and how much is special edition?

hotduk
10th Dec 2009, 21:08
Why would it only be for the special edition? I've seen a few other people post that question. I've never seen a game come out with different pre-order goodies depending on which edition you get.

BUT since they've only hinted at the special edition, but haven't officially announced it yet, I would assume that all this new pre-order hooplah is for the standard release.

brauny
10th Dec 2009, 21:12
no dude the special edition is confimed http://www.el33tonline.com/images/cache/9143.jpg see

hotduk
10th Dec 2009, 21:35
Whoa. Holy crap. Where have I been??

brauny
10th Dec 2009, 21:39
i havent seen that up on the site yet but im sure thats the legit special edition. i wanna kno why ricos signature pistol is dlc, shouldnt that be the standard weapon in the game regardless of dlc and why are there to different size bullets underneath it

GkrewZ
10th Dec 2009, 21:53
i havent seen that up on the site yet but im sure thats the legit special edition. i wanna kno why ricos signature pistol is dlc, shouldnt that be the standard weapon in the game regardless of dlc and why are there to different size bullets underneath it

its a granade
if you look at the barrol of the gun theres a little granade tube on it like u usualy see on rifles so im guessing it has a secondary fire of nades

miniman80
10th Dec 2009, 22:04
Hey i found i hi res pic of the limited edition stuff.
http://ve3d.ign.com/images/fullsize/63805/PC/Just-Cause-2/Concept-Art/

JAGeng
10th Dec 2009, 22:06
I would like to know what the difference will be between Limited and Standard editions so I can make my choice...

this is one of those games that I intend to keep and will not likely trade in, it will become part of my personal collection of high replay value games..

what other reason is there to keep a game?...it will join JC1 ( which I own on PS2 and 360 ), San Andreas, GTA4, Mercenaries, Red Faction, Freedom Fighters,ect...

Any DLC, exclusive content, ect. is important for a game that will make it to my personal favorites ''keep for ever'' batch...so I need more info on that matter

chickenchief
10th Dec 2009, 22:12
Now that i notice. I have preordered the game from a website that is not listed on the just cause website.

Oh well

brauny
10th Dec 2009, 22:15
the only thing is US doesnt get the intel map :(. can that be something i can win mycoldman?

Apocalyptic Fish
10th Dec 2009, 22:24
Wait on game.co.uk it says limited edition, but for the same price and same box art as the standard :S If i preorder the limited edition despite it looking the same as the standard and bieng the same price, will I get the limited ed and the DLC?

EDIT: Nevermind, GAME have updated their site saying if you preorder the limited edition, you will recieve the "Black Market Chaos Pack" anyway, regerdless of how early you preorder it.