PDA

View Full Version : DX "Where am I?" game

Jerion
2nd Jun 2009, 14:31
Alright...I've got a couple things here for people to chew on:

First, where is this?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/Zeoman1001/Picture1708-04-36.png

Second, Where can you find a locked cabinet with a Biocell, Hazmat suit, and a data cube? Hint: There is an ambrosia barrel right next to it.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
2nd Jun 2009, 14:53
Good new game, Mr K. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

imported_van_HellSing
2nd Jun 2009, 15:01
You won't have to worry about me with this new game, I suck at remembering locations :/

Ashpolt
2nd Jun 2009, 15:36
I don't have a clue about the first one, but is the second one in the basement of the base with the satellite dish on top which you use to contact the NSF, where you start fighting against Unatco for the first time? (In Hell's Kitchen, I can't remember the name of the place, if it's given one.)

Jerion
2nd Jun 2009, 15:52
I don't have a clue about the first one, but is the second one in the basement of the base with the satellite dish on top which you use to contact the NSF, where you start fighting against Unatco for the first time? (In Hell's Kitchen, I can't remember the name of the place, if it's given one.)

No.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
2nd Jun 2009, 15:59
You won't have to worry about me with this new game, I suck at remembering locations :/

Cool, we have a game to defeat the very clever van_Hellsing! :naughty:

:p

GmanPro
2nd Jun 2009, 16:59
Hrmmm. For the first one, just gonna throw some guesses around here: The top deck of the super freighter? The sniper tower at area 51? The roof of the Paris building that you touch down on?

As for number 2. I'm more sure of this one. VersaLife. Just before the Universal Constructor.

Jerion
2nd Jun 2009, 17:10
Hrmmm. For the first one, just gonna throw some guesses around here: The top deck of the super freighter? The sniper tower at area 51? The roof of the Paris building that you touch down on?

As for number 2. I'm more sure of this one. VersaLife. Just before the Universal Constructor.

For the first one....Nope, nope, and nope. :p

For the second one, Spot on. :thumb:

gamer0004
2nd Jun 2009, 17:19
For the first one, Vandenburg Airforce base? Comm building, perhaps?

Jerion
2nd Jun 2009, 17:29
Nope.

GmanPro
2nd Jun 2009, 17:41
Is it that building outside of UNATCO hq?

Jerion
2nd Jun 2009, 18:01
No. :)

InGroove2
2nd Jun 2009, 18:51
Alright...I've got a couple things here for people to chew on:

First, where is this?

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t191/Zeoman1001/Picture1708-04-36.png

Second, Where can you find a locked cabinet with a Biocell, Hazmat suit, and a data cube? Hint: There is an ambrosia barrel right next to it.

is that at the page level of Area 51, past the turret, up that little laddter, there's a shaft in the center, and a lift on one side and a walkway on the other?

i really don't htink i'm right, but it's my only guess at this point.

Jerion
2nd Jun 2009, 19:39
is that at the page level of Area 51, past the turret, up that little laddter, there's a shaft in the center, and a lift on one side and a walkway on the other?

i really don't htink i'm right, but it's my only guess at this point.

You're in the right ballpark.

DenisFC
2nd Jun 2009, 19:45
We need a new one :)

I love this kind of game :D

EDIT: Wait... we have find both ?

Spyhopping
2nd Jun 2009, 19:47
It's part of the area 51 map around where the UC's are I think. That's not very specific though!

InGroove2
2nd Jun 2009, 19:58
We need a new one :)

I love this kind of game :D

EDIT: Wait... we have find both ?

tewcnically, we have not narroweed it down exactly... c'mon, i got us in the ballpark! SOME one drive it home!

DenisFC
2nd Jun 2009, 20:24
I take a guess for the reactor lab (in the Area 51), if I am not mistaken, there are a switch on both reactor, and a "texture" of this kind must be found beside the switch.

But, i cant remember... even if a switch can be found directly on the reactor.

(And i didn't have the game on my comput now :()

InGroove2
2nd Jun 2009, 21:30
ok, how about that room where ou jump into the water.. the thingy on the right is a fusion reactor on the outside of that room?

itsalladream
3rd Jun 2009, 02:50
The past 3 times I've played DX I never made it that far because my game files keep becoming corrupt, so, I don't remember. :(

K^2
3rd Jun 2009, 04:28
If my memory serves me well, Moderator starting a game in an upcoming game's section instead of community section is among top 3 signs that somebody in the development/publishing team needs to get off their ass and release new info.

itsalladream
3rd Jun 2009, 06:14
Yeah, the DX3 horse is dead and rotting, so we have to resort to beating on a horse that is still going.

We need an AED machine, STAT! Let's breath some new life in to this stinkin' bastard so we can beat on it some more.

WOWZERS!!!:eek::eek:

DenisFC
3rd Jun 2009, 21:01
Damn im stupid !

That was the part of a map :( And this room are two level under the Nanotech Infusion Chamber of Page (Area 51, Sector 4), just in the front of the UC-02. (Which spawn some karkian in the place)

And there are one of the four blue fusion reactors just outside (whit a repair bot near.), which we need to shut off for the illuminati ending. And, there are some karkian *****in around :(

hooo ho !*And in this little room, there are a pool of something, and two box of ammo (Rocket and 12 gauge ammo)

Im right ? :D

Jerion
3rd Jun 2009, 23:12
Damn im stupid !

That was the part of a map :( And this room are two level under the Nanotech Infusion Chamber of Page (Area 51, Sector 4), just in the front of the UC-02. (Which spawn some karkian in the place)

And there are one of the four blue fusion reactors just outside (whit a repair bot near.), which we need to shut off for the illuminati ending. And, there are some karkian *****in around :(

hooo ho !*And in this little room, there are a pool of something, and two box of ammo (Rocket and 12 gauge ammo)

Im right ? :D

:D

http://www.gamebanshee.com/deusex/locations/maps/sector4helios.jpg

DenisFC
3rd Jun 2009, 23:35
Yea, i've find on this.

What i win ? :D

Jerion
3rd Jun 2009, 23:38
Nothing, unless you want a custom DX3 wallpaper. I can make you one of those.

Heh, now I've got to find new images...

DenisFC
3rd Jun 2009, 23:39
Woa, i want this custom DX3 wallpaper :)

And i wait for the next image :D

Jerion
4th Jun 2009, 01:07
And what resolution would you like it?

DenisFC
4th Jun 2009, 01:12
Im in 1280*1024, so, i would say 1280*1024 :)

InGroove2
4th Jun 2009, 20:08
Yea, i've find on this.

What i win ? :D

NOOO WAY i totally noticed it first! read my posts. what do I get?

DenisFC
5th Jun 2009, 01:04
Dude, i think that was not the same thing. But, im not sure.

Let me read that again for the third time...

EDIT: Crotte de bic, you are right. I read the wrong post :hmm: Sorry, you win this one.

Jerion
5th Jun 2009, 01:10
I think I missed your post, InGroove. What resolution would you like? :)

serrath
5th Jun 2009, 06:08
He wants 1920x1200, but bear in mind he's running Win XP and will have the standard-size Start bar at the bottom.

GmanPro
5th Jun 2009, 08:05
Yes, that is indeed what he wants. And he also wants it to be posted here on the public forum. He told me so.

InGroove2
8th Jun 2009, 18:01
Yes, that is indeed what he wants. And he also wants it to be posted here on the public forum. He told me so.

they're all totally right.

serrath
9th Jun 2009, 04:44
Okay, hacking his account might be taking it a bit far, but I think it did the trick.