PDA

View Full Version : Still a problem in BSP?

captainmobius
1st Jun 2009, 16:42
Ok, so I had this problem when I first bought Battlestations Midway (PC) where I was not given the option to create a new profile at the games root menu. The only option it would give me is "Continue Without Save." After a frustrating bout with Eidos tech support trying to feed me a load of crap about it being a driver problem I figured out it was with where I had redirected my "Documents" folder within Windows Vista.

I keep all of my documents, game info, etc. on a seperate hard drive and I redirect Vista's c:\Users\%Username%\Documents to that drive so all my programs automatically save my information there. Not Battlestations Midway!!! It will not use anything other than the default location.

I was excited about Battlestations Pacific coming out, not only for the improved graphics and gameplay, but thinking maybe they would fix that issue. Sadly I was wrong :-( The root menu in BSP won't even come up if you have your "Documents" folder redirected. Direct it back to the default location and it works perfectly.

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!