PDA

View Full Version : stuck in tomb rider legend in gana!!!!!!!!!!!!

krista
1st Jun 2009, 07:04
hi all, I am new but I have a question I can't pass gana level I'm stuck with the rolling stone when I have to pass the inactive trap spears and when that rolling stone apears I am smashed by it I cand't do anything to pass those spears please help me I am desperate, thanks

cgtombraider
1st Jun 2009, 16:29
have you tried jumpin over some of the speers and rolling undersome? try youtube

Rexie
1st Jun 2009, 18:06
You run, roll and jump untill it's over!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!!1!!one!11!!1!!!!eleven!1!

krista
2nd Jun 2009, 05:33
I tried but the rolling stone smashes me I can't get throw it I tried my best I don't know how to get pass it!!!

krista
2nd Jun 2009, 05:50
thanks for the help Ihope I can get pass this boulder but I think this is the hardest part of the game till now for me haow did you get pass it?

Rexie
2nd Jun 2009, 08:18
thanks for the help Ihope I can get pass this boulder but I think this is the hardest part of the game till now for me haow did you get pass it?

I set the game to the minimal settings (and with minimal, I mean minimal. Everything unchecked, and the lowest resolution) So it would not lag. The I just ran and rolled. Took me about 900 tries.

Max 28
2nd Jun 2009, 09:06
I found it pretty easy on PS2. Are you running as soon as you can?:scratch: