PDA

View Full Version : What TR Game would you take with you on a 1 Week Camping Trip.

TombRaiderFan09
31st May 2009, 23:38
Ok, pretend you have a new 21st-Century mini-gaming console which can last up to a 1 week on full battery, it is capable of playing any video game from any console at any time, no problems and then you were sent of on a 1 Week Camping Trip, with some friends and you took the console with you on full battery so it lasts the whole week. Now, before you leave you are given the chance to take 1 Tomb Raider Game with you for the console what would it be? (excluding expansions, bonuses and extras like TR Gold, Lost Artifact etc.)

I would say Tomb Raider Chronicles ;)

Error96_
1st Jun 2009, 00:04
Legend and Underworld are way too short for 1 week. Anniversary might be the best choice of the recent games. Personally I would go for TR2. It a great and long game. Would definately be a good choice.

pinpal
1st Jun 2009, 00:12
I would have to go with tomb raider 2 because it is a long and the game is really something to play when away from home for a week.:)

TombRaiderFan09
1st Jun 2009, 00:24
Sorry guys I didn't give me reason for Tomb Raider Chronicles...

It's a great game, good, long levels, great bosses/enemies, amazing music and sounds. 13 levels but remember guys, it's a camping trip, you'd be doing campfire, eating marshmallows, doing activites and having adventures yourself. You'd be only playing the game, in the morning, when at camp (obviously it's going to stay in your tent) and at nightime.

Max 28
1st Jun 2009, 01:09
I would also take Chronicles because of its many different adventures. It would be like 4 games in one.:D

Lengend would be nice to replay though.:)

Icetea555
1st Jun 2009, 05:24
I would take all the the original TR games with me. Because I love the traps, puzzles, and how far Lara Croft used to jump. But if I had to chose one it would be TR AOD I love that one so much.

lilhanhan
1st Jun 2009, 14:33
Tomb Raider 2, it's my favourite and most played TR.

I never get bored of it so it's got great replay value; and also the game has a save anywhere feature, so it's perfect for when I have to take part in any camp activities unexpectedly. :)

Lo
1st Jun 2009, 14:54
None of the above, don't have a laptop. So it would be a good old-fashioned board game like Scrabble (I'm the Scrabble champ!) :D

IvanaKC
1st Jun 2009, 15:16
I would take Legend. it is short but that is the only game I can play over and over and over again. I don't know, I just really love it! :)

chriss_99
1st Jun 2009, 15:30
I would also take Lagend. Although it's short it has the biggest replayability. If you finish it within two days you will still have a lot to do afterwards.

Sina_Croft
1st Jun 2009, 15:55
I guess TR Chronicles, because that's the game I want to play in my vacation :)

Rexie
1st Jun 2009, 18:07
KH:358/2 Days.

*looks around* What? Oh.

In this case, 4,5,6.

josh1122
1st Jun 2009, 20:24
None. If I'm on a camping trip, I'm there to camp, not play games lol

Rexie
1st Jun 2009, 20:43
None. If I'm on a camping trip, I'm there to camp, not play games lol

Let me remake the post:

It starts to rain, and you can't drive away. And you're bored as hell.

hatam1
1st Jun 2009, 21:16
I would have to go with tomb raider underworld becose its cool and fun

josh1122
1st Jun 2009, 23:06
Let me remake the post:

Then I'll just sleep

tombraiding101
2nd Jun 2009, 00:12
I chose TR4

Rexie
2nd Jun 2009, 08:20
Then I'll just sleep

I knew you'll say that :P

But on the other hand, screw the KH game. It went to my Top 10 Most Hated List.

Max 28
2nd Jun 2009, 09:04
^^^Why?:(

Rexie
2nd Jun 2009, 10:24
^^^Why?:(

I love the KH games, but 358/2 disappointed me:

Spoilers about Xions Fate:

The second I saw that cutscene, I cringed. Since when Nobodies have feelings? Xions little-before-death talking with Roxas, and Roxas crying was just enough for me to pause the video, close the browser, and play Chain of Memories instead. Then fire KH 2 up, and kick Roxas' ass.
The only character I liked in this game, was Zexion. No emotions, manipulator, powers. The perfect Nobody.

Sure, Akuroku eating icecream after every mission was cute, but not when Xion came in. But I can'r be bothered to keep watching playtroughs of 358/2, because we all know how it's going to end.

The gameplay looks really fun :)

Lo
2nd Jun 2009, 14:44
Let me remake the post:

You'd need an electric hook-up, a lap top and just hope to God your tent doesn't have a hole in the roof :lol:

(Been there done that, minus a laptop!)

Max 28
2nd Jun 2009, 21:05
Yes Lo you are correct.:rolleyes: Geez it was just an idea, gosh!

:rasp: :p