PDA

View Full Version : Which entry do you like?

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 23:02
So what are your favorite Batman entries?

Batman (1989)
97fHEsji_Gc
Batman Returns
zn7jOIKrfvI
Batman Forever
HqKOFRtYyY4
Batman & Robin
_-6ZFtrhSnk
Batman Begins
QydeJbXOqyI
The Dark Knight
yyu90_8VcU8

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 23:05
Well with Michael Keaton did began the "I'm Batman" trend. I gotta say i loved Dark Knight's intro with molossus theme, the combat and ultimately batman's leap. But this is a really hard choice to make. I mean 89 has that icon that began it all. Batman & Robin got almost purposely ruined by Robin saying "I WANT A BATMOBILE, CHICKS DIG THE CAR BECAUSE CRIME FIGHTNING ISNT ABOUT JUSTICE BUT CHICKS" GOD DAMNIT I HATE YOU JOEL RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 23:07
Well with Michael Keaton did began the "I'm Batman" trend. I gotta say i loved Dark Knight's intro with molossus theme, the combat and ultimately batman's leap. But this is a really hard choice to make. I mean 89 has that icon that began it all. Batman & Robin got almost purposely ruined by Robin saying "I WANT A BATMOBILE, CHICKS DIG THE CAR BECAUSE CRIME FIGHTNING ISNT ABOUT JUSTICE BUT CHICKS" GOD DAMNIT I HATE YOU JOEL RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

:lol: i was thinking of not putting up the Batman Forever and Batman & Robin intros because thay were just you know what

Jables_Kage
23rd May 2009, 23:46
michael keaton was gr8 as batman, however christian bale is his equal if not better! val and george where plain pants

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 00:19
Easily B89.

It's going to be a long, long time before someone dethrones Keaton as the best live-action Batman.

Excellent thread, by the way.

Jables_Kage
24th May 2009, 00:23
Easily B89.

It's going to be a long, long time before someone dethrones Keaton as the best live-action Batman.

Excellent thread, by the way.

idk christian bale is good as batman, however i didi grow up on michael and he was awesome. plus those 2 films where so dark... it was awesome!

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 00:33
To be honest, BB probably had the worst entry.

It would have been so much better if you could actually see the fight. It looked like the camera man was having a seizure.

idk christian bale is good as batman, however i didi grow up on michael and he was awesome. plus those 2 films where so dark... it was awesome!

I don't know. Bale is pretty good, but he's just not Batman, In my opinion.

I'm not sure why, I just can't put my finger on it, but that's how I feel.

BatFan
24th May 2009, 01:26
To be honest, BB probably had the worst entry.

It would have been so much better if you could actually see the fight. It looked like the camera man was having a seizure.

I don't know. Bale is pretty good, but he's just not Batman, In my opinion.

I'm not sure why, I just can't put my finger on it, but that's how I feel.

The camera was meant to be viewed as the criminals' point of Batman. Batman moves extremely quick, taking out guys so quickly that the criminal would see blurs and the fight would be over. I loved BB personally.

Jables_Kage
24th May 2009, 01:30
The camera was meant to be viewed as the criminals' point of Batman. Batman moves extremely quick, taking out guys so quickly that the criminal would see blurs and the fight would be over. I loved BB personally.

in BB we see bruce gaining his "powers" then in dark knight he becomes the tru batman so in the 3rd he dhould be uber batman!!!

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 01:34
in BB we see bruce gaining his "powers" then in dark knight he becomes the tru batman so in the 3rd he dhould be uber batman!!!

I think the third movie should be the fall/end of Nolan's Batman.

Bring on a new director!

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
24th May 2009, 01:35

Bring on a new director!

Why? they have only been getting better ... why would the next one all the sudden be bad??

The Joker 1
24th May 2009, 01:37
I don't know. I think that each movie has it's own intro and it's own story. They are all good. Although I like the Batman 1989 and I have the movie, I could say that it wasn't as good as It could be done, but it is very heroic and cool.:D I don't know why I like to see this movie at night. I just relax and see it calmly, although, I laugh about the Jack Nicholson's Joker jokes!:D

Kai Rei
24th May 2009, 01:38
Why? they have only been getting better ... why would the next one all the sudden be bad??

You can only go so far with Nolan's movie's, due to the hyper-realism. That's why we may need a new director.

Drazar
24th May 2009, 01:41
You can only go so far with Nolan's movie's, due to the hyper-realism. That's why we may need a new director.

Theres so many villains to use, but its all about the story. Besides Nolan isn't really into becoming a permament Batman director unlike Sam Raimi who just seems to be into mediocore horror flicks and then focusing on Spider-man.

I always liked the idea of Zack Snyder doing "The Dark Knight Returns" after succesfully bringing the Watchmen alive.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
24th May 2009, 01:44
I like the realism ... it makes the audience be able to connect with the characters better ... I think if they keep going like this they will only get better

BTW speaking of the new movie ... i posted a thread about a rumor about the next movie ... would you guys check it out and tell me if you heard the same thing

didnt want to start the discussion here

Jables_Kage
24th May 2009, 01:51

Bring on a new director!

neg dood nolan is doing well as a director and the film is dark and gritty as batman should be

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 01:53
neg dood nolan is doing well as a director and the film is dark and gritty as batman should be

Yeah, but he can't do it forever. Three movies are enough, in my opinion.

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 09:11
Yeah, but he can't do it forever. Three movies are enough, in my opinion.

Ive got to go with you there, i think Nolan should just do on more and end it in a trilogy. Thats why im really hoping he will do a sequel to TDK

Zombie-Gamer
24th May 2009, 09:24
The Dark Knighgt is amazing but Batman Returns is my personal favorate it was my favorate film as a child......isn't it a 15 and I saw it when I was like 5..... no wonder I'm so messed up
Penguin is comin' for your babies!!!!!!

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 09:26
The Dark Knighgt is amazing but Batman Returns is my personal favorate it was my favorate film as a child......isn't it a 15 and I saw it when I was like 5..... no wonder I'm so messed up
Penguin is comin' for your babies!!!!!!

Dont worry i used to watch it as well at that age, it was just too good to miss. Batman Returns & Terminator 2 i used to watch over & over again as kid.

DarkKnightDanny
24th May 2009, 10:54
bar the geoff capes look alike batsuit, i quite like val as the batman.

plz dont hurt me

Drazar
24th May 2009, 12:54
Val Kilmer could have been a better Batman if Joel wasn't directing. The only reason Val Kilmer signed for Batman Forever was due to him not reaidng the contract, he thought tim burton was directing it and making the movie dark, boy did he get pissed off alot in the set. >_<

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 16:30
Val Kilmer could have been a better Batman if Joel wasn't directing. The only reason Val Kilmer signed for Batman Forever was due to him not reaidng the contract, he thought tim burton was directing it and making the movie dark, boy did he get pissed off alot in the set. >_<

like christian bale did on terminator salvation set

Drazar
24th May 2009, 16:33
Well Christian Bale's was 1 day thing. Val Kilmer did it all the time because he hated how Joel was making the movie, Val Kilmer really should have read the script and who was directing it. :P

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 16:34
Well Christian Bale's was 1 day thing. Val Kilmer did it all the time because he hated how Joel was making the movie, Val Kilmer really should have read the script and who was directing it. :P

I bet he was kicking himself when he found out that Tim Burton wasnt directing it.

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 17:07
Honestly, I think Clooney had a good Batman voice. Val talked way too fast and it just sounded stupid.

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 17:13
Honestly, I think Clooney had a good Batman voice. Val talked way too fast and it just sounded stupid.

Yes, i thought he had a good batman voice too, but Clooney was just a looney

Drazar
24th May 2009, 17:16
He didn't have a Batman voice. He had the same accent on both Bruce Wayne and Batman for pete's sake. =p

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 17:17
He didn't have a Batman voice. He had the same accent on both Bruce Wayne and Batman for pete's sake. =p

Just like every other actor. You can't blame him for that.

And that's what I meant. He had a good voice overall.

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 17:20
This is so random but i came across this. What do you guys think?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/fat%20batman/icanhavethespotlight/im20batman.jpg

Drazar
24th May 2009, 17:22
Just like every other actor. You can't blame him for that.

And that's what I meant. He had a good voice overall.

Michael Keaton, Kevin Conroy, Christian Bale <-- All had different voices for the different persona. Yes i can blame Clooney and Val Kilmer for not doing a good job, but that also goes for the director.

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 17:29
Michael Keaton, Kevin Conroy, Christian Bale <-- All had different voices for the different persona. Yes i can blame Clooney and Val Kilmer for not doing a good job, but that also goes for the director.

Keaton just didn't talk as loud.

You're right about Kevin, but during the last couple season, you can barely tell a difference.

Christian Bale... uh... well... yeah...

The person we should be hating here is JOE!!!!! BAT-NIPPLES!

Drazar
24th May 2009, 17:30
Keaton just didn't talk as loud.

You're right about Kevin, but during the last couple season, you can barely tell a difference.

Christian Bale... uh... well... yeah...

Batman voice isn't talking loud, i mean even Christian Bale talked normally with the Batman voice, but the shouting is the Nolan's verse decision to scare. Keaton's voice was scary enough in tim burton's eyes and thus they didn't have him shout when scaring the **** out of people. :P

EliteF50
24th May 2009, 17:33
Okay. But let's look at this from Clooney's perspective.

He's most likely not a Batman fan, so he doesn't know that he should change his voice. The director should have told him to do so.