PDA

View Full Version : Christian Bale falls asleep while on set

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 19:27
Bale goes to sleep

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/batman%20bale%20caught%20snoozing_1104251

EDIT: Also check this, in relation to Heath Ledgers joker

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/13/police-shoot-man-dressed-as-joker

2nd EDIT: Batman theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUPBgYeanZ0

BatFan
23rd May 2009, 19:29
Hahahahaha. Funny.

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 19:31
:lol:

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 19:34
Read the OP again, ive updated it

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 19:36
CaptainMcMulla;1002342]Bale goes to sleep

Does he suffers of the sleep desease? I mean, he says that it happens all the time?

Can you imagine him battling The Joker and then he falls asleep in the middle of the scene? then The Joker throws Batman from the Prewitt building! Ha,ha:lol:

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 19:36
Change the thread name if this is going to be Batman media related page tbh.

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 19:42
Read the OP again, ive updated it

What the hell is that? Christian Bale looks like he needs to go to Arkham and had him learn some manners. If I where the camera employee, I would have punched his mouth for him being so agressive! It was only an error, that could had happened to him! What the hell is that! Repeating the bad word like a hundred times!

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 19:44
The guy did it twice and he got asked to stop doing it the 1st time. So christian bale went nerd raging due to 2 ruined scenes (Which require concentration as acting can be hard too ya know). So really he has his reasons to go angry and they continued filming afte rthat day anyhow.

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 19:49
that joker imposter reminds me of someone on these very boards:P

and in relation to bale, good batman/ douche of a human being

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 19:59
What exactly did the lighting guy do?

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 20:01
Oh my God! That guy that dressed up as The Joker was very crazy! How could he point a shotgun to the police? Not even for The Joker to do that! And one thing is dressing as him for Halloween than dressing as The Joker, get a shotgun, and point it at the police!

What the heck is happening to the World? I didn't like that they had to kill the guy, but he could have hurt someone!

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 20:02
He was screwing some lights causing the lights to go on and off and that ruined the scene for Bale, they asked him to stop it and he didn't. So after 2 emotional scenes ruined Bale got frusfrated and let his anger out on him. Really when your asked to stop something and you ignore what your boss says, you deserve to get shouted at. :P

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 20:06
He was screwing some lights causing the lights to go on and off and that ruined the scene for Bale, they asked him to stop it and he didn't. So after 2 emotional scenes ruined Bale got frusfrated and let his anger out on him. Really when your asked to stop something and you ignore what your boss says, you deserve to get shouted at. :P

Yeah, but it was a mistake! Maybe he was concentrated and he didn't heard what the boss said! Anyway, Christian Bale is not the boss! He has no excuses! He is an agressive guy and has a sense of self righteousness, that is above the line. He think he is a king, because he is an actor! he is very wrong!

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 20:07
Please don't try to defend someone when the only thing you know is the audio click. Also where has he shown arrogance due to being an actor? The guy ruined 2 scenes and ignored what his boss said.

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 20:09

Wow, I didn't know that's what happened. I thought it was an accident. I lost a lot of respect for Bale after I heard the audio clip, but if what you're saying is true, then that lighting guy is a douche bag.

But how do you know that's what happened?

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 20:11
Please don't try to defend someone when the only thing you know is the audio click. Also where has he shown arrogance due to being an actor? The guy ruined 2 scenes and ignored what his boss said.

Well, I won't speak more of it. I think that this Christian Bale is an agressive guy! He even hit his mother and her sister! what the hell is that! That's where you get to know Christian Bale! How could you hit the person that gave life to you?

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 20:14
Well, I won't speak more of it. I think that this Christian Bale is an agressive guy! He even hit his mother and her sister! what the hell is that! That's where you get to know Christian Bale! How could you hit the person that gave life to you?

He pushed them, not hit. There's a huge difference.

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 20:15
Wow, I didn't know that's what happened. I thought it was an accident. I lost a lot of respect for Bale after I heard the audio clip, but if what you're saying is true, then that lighting guy is a douche bag.

But how do you know that's what happened?

Sorry EliteF50 i tried to find some articles that had it but all i can find thru google is making fun of him on the set, but trust me it was from a proper journalist site or so, but heres something i found on wikipedia, this is his apology:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/02/06/christian-bale-apologizes-for-tirade/

But really this wouldn't had happened if the guy didn't hassle with the lights after being requested. =p

He shouted at them, didn't hit anyone. We don't know why they had a family fight but sadlly family fights can happen to anyone. As even Actors are just normal people.

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 20:17
Sorry EliteF50 i tried to find some articles that had it but all i can find thru google is making fun of him on the set, but trust me it was from a proper journalist site or so, but heres something i found on wikipedia, this is his apology:

But really this wouldn't had happened if the guy didn't hassle with the lights after being requested. =p

He shouted at them, didn't hit anyone. We don't know why they had a family fight but sadlly family fights can happen to anyone. As even Actors are just normal people.

I heard on two different news programs that he Hit and Pushed his mother and sister!

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 20:23
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7519689.stm
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388124,00.html

I could find these where its said to be an Assault. Now the how hard he pushed can be considered an Assault but really, its a family matter.

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 20:28

Oh, I didn't know he apologized.

Thanks for the link.

EDIT: Don't worry, I believe you.

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 20:59
but seriously, if i talked to someone like that at work id get the sack straight away,the way he talked to that guy was horrendous.and drazar you keep saying "didnt do what his boss says". there equals working on the same project. i bet bale had to do lots of scene's over and over to get them right.the DP made two mistakes sure.but to be talked to like that was,and i can honestly say,bang out of order.
yea we dont know what happened but work related mistakes doesnt mean you have to be treated like that.

GR1NG0_SU4V3
23rd May 2009, 21:19
but seriously, if i talked to someone like that at work id get the sack straight away,the way he talked to that guy was horrendous.and drazar you keep saying "didnt do what his boss says". there equals working on the same project. i bet bale had to do lots of scene's over and over to get them right.the DP made two mistakes sure.but to be talked to like that was,and i can honestly say,bang out of order.
yea we dont know what happened but work related mistakes doesnt mean you have to be treated like that.

1) its Hollywood, not the real world
:p
2) the man was messing up on his job and Bale, though out of line, had a right to be pissed. However the director should of handled it. It was a bad incident that the media had a field day with and people still hold against him.

He apologized, its over, nuff said.

Abeja
23rd May 2009, 21:23
Its Hollywood. He is a celebrity yelling at a nobody. Is anyone surprised?

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 21:42
amazing how people think its "alright" to act like that

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 21:54

Its not that big of a deal, the man apologized and they continued filming after 1-2 hour break or so. But seeriously the guy shouldn't had ignored what his boss WISHED to.

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 22:01
Its not that big of a deal, the man apologized and they continued filming after 1-2 hour break or so. But seeriously the guy shouldn't had ignored what his boss WISHED to.

i see where youre coming from,but i thought that was the nature of being a human being, we're all allowed to make mistakes, and im sure the DP didnt do it on purpose,if you look at his other films,seems like he's quite proffesional.
cant imagine morgan freeman and micheal caine going nuts at bale when he fell asleep hehe

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 22:03
Honestly he did do it on purpose to continue the tweaking when he was asked not to. He didn't do accidently anything wrong, he just purposely worked on the lights even tho he got asked to stop it.

GR1NG0_SU4V3
23rd May 2009, 22:08

no one ever said it was "alright" but you can see where that frustration came from.
No one is arguing that it wasn't totally uncalled for.

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 22:10
omg i cant believe you lot are talking about my sig. I know its funny though, i just laugh all the time.

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 22:14
no one ever said it was "alright" but you can see where that frustration came from.
No one is arguing that it wasn't totally uncalled for.

oh of course, i do see where the frustration comes from,he had a right to be miffed. its the way that he conducted himself about it though,
ive been in this sitiuation before at work(kind of) and being talked to like that is really bad,makes you feel very small.
and dont get me started on why mcgee didnt step in and stop it hehe

batfan08
23rd May 2009, 22:14
I'm with Bale and drazar,because Christian Bale,is friggin' awesome!and all the haters,he might just do to you what he did to maroni(for those who haven't seen TDK,he dropped him from a fire escape and watched as he broke both legs)lol

batfan08
23rd May 2009, 22:16
BTW if you are 1 of those people who haven't seen TDK,see it its grrrrrrreat!

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 22:17
While i do agree on Bale being awesome, he really didn't have the right to shout at him, but hey he did a mistake too on the shouting, but that was caused by a worker ignoring his boss' command/wish.

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 22:18
BTW if you are 1 of those people who haven't seen TDK,see it its grrrrrrreat!

Im sure nearly everyone on this thread has seen TDK :thumb:

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 22:18
Im sure nearly everyone on this thread has seen TDK :thumb:

TDK? whats that?

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 22:21
TDK? whats that?

TDK is short for This Drunk Kid

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 22:23
TDK is short for This Drunk Kid

ahhh captain ive seen that! thats about that kid right? who gets drunk?.
im so bored guys:(

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 22:27
Yeah ive seen it too, ive got the link check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHd96-jHdU

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 22:30
Yeah ive seen it too, ive got the link check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHd96-jHdU

lol i remember that last christmas,hate the part where hes just laying there blinking,horrible.

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 22:35
i know, we better stop and get back on topic before the thread closes.

The Joker 1
24th May 2009, 01:28

I've been saying the same thing Dark Knight Danny!

The Joker 1
24th May 2009, 01:29
i know, we better stop and get back on topic before the thread closes.

Yeah, you are right! So i laughed about the guys singing the Batman theme, and there is another one of Star Wars too!

Sorry, forgot the multiquote

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 09:32
Yeah, you are right! So i laughed about he guys singing the Batman theme, and there is another one of Star Wars too!

Sorry, forgot the multiquote

The Batman theme song made me :lol:

The_Hylden
26th May 2009, 19:34
Bale went overboard. There's no justifying it. He's apologized, and yes, he had a point, but now it's done. No, no-one gets an excuse to act like that.

Anywho: This was great: " 'Look at that! He's bloody fallen asleep.'" haha

And, the Joker impersonator-nut, that was pretty sad... And that's about all I have to say here.:p

The Joker 1
26th May 2009, 19:44
The Batman theme song made me :lol:

Yeah! I was just so embarrased! Ha,ha,ha!!!:lol: They where like sooooooo dramatic!:D