PDA

View Full Version : CONFIRMED Villains

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:09
There is a bunch of thread floating around where people get off topic talking about if this or that villain is confirmed or not .... so here are the CONFIRMED VILLAINS
(please dont let this turn into I wish he or she was in it thread ... lets stick with confirmed)

The Joker
The Penguin
The Riddler
Two Face
Mr. Freeze
Bane
Harley Quinn
Killer Croc
Mr. Zsasz
Poison Ivy
Amygdala
Ratcatcher
Tweedle-Dum & Tweedledee
Maxie Zeus
Ra's Al Ghul
Hugo Strange
Firefly
Killer Moth
Hush
Clayface
Scarecrow
Blue Beetle

here are my sources
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=88966
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=88504&highlight=villains
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=88463&highlight=scarecrow
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2009/01/our-first-hand/
** If people should be added please put in the name and your source (PROOF) not a rumor site .. and ill add he/she **

angleslam99
23rd May 2009, 06:12
Why? Why did you link to other topics here? Why?

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:13
to show the proof of the confirmation ... i thought that was pretty obvious when i said "here are my sources"

GR1NG0_SU4V3
23rd May 2009, 06:13
Why? Why did you link to other topics here? Why?

cause it'll be nice to have proof instead of internet rumors
:p

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:14
I TOTALLY AGREE .... everyone that is here already has been confirmed by either a XBOX or PS3 mag article with people whom have played the game or conferred with the creators

so there are the CONFIRMED villains

KillerCroc
23rd May 2009, 06:24
Two-Face is and has been denied on many occasions.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:26
Well his name is in the magazine so until i see PROOF of denial Im leaving him up ... check the sources ... he is in the 360 mag

KillerCroc
23rd May 2009, 06:31
Well his name is in the magazine so until i see PROOF of denial Im leaving him up ... check the sources ... he is in the 360 magWrong again, he will get references and such, you know the Two-Face coin? Take him off the list, those rumors came from Two-Face lovers on these forums, RUMORS, meaning not true, yet.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:33
well if he is involved in the game (even if its a coin) thats still a confirmed villain .... the creators said that the riddler will be hacking our com ... which means me might not get to see him at all ... so should i take him down ??? ... na sorry if a villain is involved in the game in anyway ... I am leaving him on the list

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 06:40
leave two face up, even if its just a mention (his coins) hes still a villain in the game.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:41
thanks the batman226 ... i was worried i was gonna be alone on that point

Kai Rei
23rd May 2009, 06:43
Two-Face isn't confirmed, and neither is Catwoman.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:44
look at the sources on the first post Kai (i believe he is in the 2nd one) ... there is a page that list all the villians "so far" in the game and two face name is there as well as catwoman ... in fact there is an animated pic of catwoman

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 06:44
Two-Face isn't confirmed, and neither is Catwoman.

haha yeah they are?

theres even concept art of catwoman in a gaming magazine, the scans are on this forum n i cbf finding em

Kai Rei
23rd May 2009, 06:48
look at the sources on the first post Kai (i believe he is in the 2nd one) ... there is a page that list all the villians "so far" in the game and two face name is there as well as catwoman ... in fact there is an animated pic of catwoman

haha yeah they are?

theres even concept art of catwoman in a gaming magazine, the scans are on this forum n i cbf finding em

There was concept art of Hush too, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's confirmed.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:50
The mag was written by people from XBOX mag who played and spoke to the creators of the game .... if this doesnt suit you as a credible source .... idk what will hahaha ... read the article ... its says "a list of villains that WE KNOW are in the game so far"

we kinda had this discussion earlier ... even if its just a mention, or a 2 sec picture of the villain ... or yes even just 2 faces coin ... to me involvement is involvement .... so confirmed is confirmed

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 06:57
There was concept art of Hush too, but it doesn't necessarily mean he's confirmed.

exactly, so why would they release the concept art in a magazine saying that these guys are in the game?

dude, theyre confirmed :thumb:

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 06:59
thebatman226 ... im glad your with me ... i can see this thread turning into a nuh uh .. uh huh thread and Im glad I have at least one person on my side :D:D ... the list is confirmed as is

MCREF
23rd May 2009, 07:11
hmmm..... I see both sides of the issue here. Just remember that any one of those villains could be a major player or just as easily referenced in a small bit of the game. Personally, I just want to make time go faster so the game comes out. Sadly, I'm no Hiro.

CaptainMcMulla
23rd May 2009, 07:17
Remember what Paul Crocker said in the x play video part 2, there will probably be more villains as they dont want to spoil it for other people.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 07:21
Yea ... Like it says in the xbox mag article ... where they list a bunch "these are who we know are in the game SO FAR" ... which means prob more

I know a lot of people have a problem with that because they are saying there are to many names ... but remember it also says that some of these people will only be reference or in a quick walk by so .... I have a feeling there will be a reasonable amount of villains and then some really great cameos

The Comedian
23rd May 2009, 08:47
There is a bunch of thread floating around where people get off topic talking about if this or that villain is confirmed or not .... so here are the CONFIRMED VILLAINS
(please dont let this turn into I wish he or she was in it thread ... lets stick with confirmed)

The Joker
The Penguin
The Riddler
Two Face
Mr. Freeze
Bane
Harley Quinn
Killer Croc
Mr. Zsasz
Poison Ivy
Amygdala
Catwoman
Ratcatcher
Tweedle-Dum & Tweedledee
Maxie Zeus
Ra's Al Ghul
Hugo Strange
Firefly
Killer Moth
Hush
Clayface
Scarecrow

here are my sources

** If people should be added please put in the name and your source (PROOF) not a rumor site .. and ill add he/she **

This list is pretty solid.

Even if Two-Face and Catowoman only have breif cameo's and not a "boss" they're certainly villains.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 08:49
I think alot of these people are going to only be making cameos ... there is no way they could have most of these people as bosses .... I think there will only be a few bosses and most of these people will just have little 2 sec "cameos"

haha u know just dropping by arkham to say hey :lmao:

Velderik
23rd May 2009, 08:57
Didn't knew the penguin was confirmed but I'm happy about it :D

Kai Rei
23rd May 2009, 09:00
Didn't knew the penguin was confirmed but I'm happy about it :D

He isn't, I don't think. Either is Two-Face. Or Catwoman. None of these have been stated to ---- make an appearence in the game ---- from what I know of anyway.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 09:05
Kai once again its in the first post ... at the bottom ... under sources .... the 2nd http:

They are confirmed as being involved in the game ... weither it be a quick apperence, a mention, a coin, a hairball whatever .... they are confirmed being involved in the game
:D

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 09:08
Kai once again its in the first post ... at the bottom ... under sources .... the 2nd http:

They are confirmed as being involved in the game ... weither it be a quick apperence, a mention, a coin, a hairball whatever .... they are confirmed being involved in the game
:D

exactly!

just accept it my friend (:

gaiking2003
23rd May 2009, 10:14

The Joker
The Penguin
The Riddler
Two Face
Mr. Freeze
Bane
Harley Quinn
Killer Croc
Mr. Zsasz
Poison Ivy
Amygdala
Catwoman
Ratcatcher
Tweedle-Dum & Tweedledee
Maxie Zeus
Ra's Al Ghul
Hugo Strange
Firefly
Killer Moth
Hush
Clayface
Scarecrow

here are my sources

The Joker confirmed official website
The Penguin confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
The Riddler confirmed PSM3 magazine
Two Face confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Mr. Freeze confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Bane confirmed official website
Harley Quinn confirmed official website
Killer Croc confirmed official website
Mr. Zsasz confirmed official website
Poison Ivy confirmed official video
Amygdala confirmed in PSM3 magazine
Catwoman confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Ratcatcher confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Tweedle-Dum & Tweedledee confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Maxie Zeus confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Ra's Al Ghul confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Hugo Strange confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Firefly confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Killer Moth confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Hush confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Clayface not confirmed link says maybe not confirmed
Scarecrow not confirmed rumour only

but i would not trust the magazines
and i only believe the 6 confirmed by eidos and rocksteady

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:19
Clayface is confirm ... the quote is "you will have the pleasure of meeting and MAYBE killing(they slip in typing here because batman doesn't kill) - zsacz, clayface ect.

which means he is in the game but we may not get to fight him

Scarecrow is confirmed ... his picture is on the OFFICIAL comic that is going out to people who pre order from amazon

Check the http:'s on the first post to see for yourself

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 10:23
Don't believe what you read in gaming magazines. From my experience they get about 60% of their information wrong.

And unless it's confirmed by Eidos, or we have a trailer or press release or some concept art flying around, then so far only The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc and Mr. Zsasz are officially 'confirmed'.

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 10:25
The Joker confirmed official website
The Penguin confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
The Riddler confirmed PSM3 magazine
Two Face confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Mr. Freeze confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Bane confirmed official website
Harley Quinn confirmed official website
Killer Croc confirmed official website
Mr. Zsasz confirmed official website
Poison Ivy confirmed official video
Amygdala confirmed in PSM3 magazine
Catwoman confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Ratcatcher confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Tweedle-Dum & Tweedledee confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Maxie Zeus confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Ra's Al Ghul confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Hugo Strange confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Firefly confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Killer Moth confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Hush confirmed Xbox 360 World magazine
Clayface not confirmed link says maybe not confirmed
Scarecrow not confirmed rumour only

but i would not trust the magazines
and i only believe the 6 confirmed by eidos and rocksteady

it dosnt say 'maybe not confirmed' for clayface anyway? haha
hes in dude :thumb:

n there is a voice actor for scarecrow n also hes on the cover of the official comic as stated earlier, so im pretty sure hes in haha

Kai Rei
23rd May 2009, 10:26
Don't believe what you read in gaming magazines. From my experience they get about 60% of their information wrong.

And unless it's confirmed by Eidos, or we have a trailer or press release or some concept art flying around, then so far only The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc and Mr. Zsasz are officially 'confirmed'.

THANK YOU. lol

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 10:28

dude, there is concept art for many of the listed villains, check the second link in the first post, theyre in

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:29
I am just posting what I have read from people who have either PLAYED THE GAME THEMSELVES .... OR ... SPOKEN WITH THE CREATORS OF THE GAME .... to me ... that feels pretty credible ... but hey to each his own right ... BUT until i see something from one of these source (played the game or spoken with the creators) that denies these claims ..... im gonna go ahead and leave them up

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 10:31
THANK YOU. lol

You're welcome. I have to go now, my planet needs me.

dude, there is concept art for many of the listed villains, check the second link in the first post, theyre in

No, they're pictures. It's exactly the same as how they all look in the comics. We already know that won't be the case in the game.

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 10:34
youll see, when youre playing the game n come across them, hear of them, pick up there coins youll think of us and how right we were ;)

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:36
The pictures (that arnt real) that your talking about are from 360 mag and they said "this is who WE KNOW <--- are in the game SO FAR" ... they conducted that interview with the creators

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 10:39
No, they're pictures. It's exactly the same as how they all look in the comics. We already know that won't be the case in the game.

no they are not my friend, they are in fact concept art, look at zsasz, joker, croc, bane n harley that is concept art on the official site. n all the other pictures hav that same white background, are in the same artistic style n have the same coloring technique as the concept art on the official site.

n if you look at hush's coat, it looks pretty much the same as gordons from the concept art on the official site, you wanna know why?

because it is by the same artist who did the concepts because it is concept art, as with all the other pictures on the scans haha

gaiking2003
23rd May 2009, 10:42

i agree with you:thumb:
the magazines say their in the game but no pics of them no proof :mad2:
im still wait for magazine to say spidermans in the game cos they
seen spider webs in it

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:42
nice point dude I totally forgot about the concept art on the offical page ... it IS the same as the concept art in the article ... meaning they must have gotten it for an official source

NICE CATCH MAN (two thumbs way up) :thumb::thumb:

Kai Rei
23rd May 2009, 10:44
It's called concept art for a reason, meaning it's not the final piece for all character's and in this case, doesn't necessarily mean that particular character is even going in the game, aside from character's who have been *officially* confirmed. Their basically seeing if these character's can fit into the Arkham Asylum background. [and work with the story]

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 10:46
i agree with you:thumb:
the magazines say their in the game but no pics of them no proof :mad2:
im still wait for magazine to say spidermans in the game cos they
seen webs in it

there are pictures in the scans n hav a read of this;

no they are not my friend, they are in fact concept art, look at zsasz, joker, croc, bane n harley that is concept art on the official site. n all the other pictures hav that same white background, are in the same artistic style n have the same coloring technique as the concept art on the official site.

n if you look at hush's coat, it looks pretty much the same as gordons from the concept art on the official site, you wanna know why?

because it is by the same artist who did the concepts because it is concept art, as with all the other pictures on the scans haha

maybe thatll convince you

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:46
For all the people who dont believe the 360 mag villains ... all ill ask you to do is go to the official game website ... click game ... go to characters .. and youll see the art they used in the article is the same as the art on the official website ... so the extra villains that are in the article are done by the same artist the did the art for the official site .... so that feels pretty much like a good lead you know

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:48
It's called concept art for a reason, meaning it's not the final piece for all character's and in this case, doesn't necessarily mean that particular character is even going in the game, aside from character's who have been *officially* confirmed. Their basically seeing if these character's can fit into the Arkham Asylum background. [and work with the story]

but the article says ... "THIS IS A LIST OF EVERYONE WE KNOW IS IN THE GAME ... SO FAR .. meaning maybe more

gaiking2003
23rd May 2009, 10:48
nice point dude I totally forgot about the concept art on the offical page ... it IS the same as the concept art in the article ... meaning they must have gotten it for an official source

NICE CATCH MAN (two thumbs way up) :thumb::thumb:
there no concept art on the offical website
please post link

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 10:49

so in the magazine they say the characters are in the game n feature concept art that is by the same artist n look REALLYYYYY similar to the confirmed characters concept art on the official website, just for it all to be not true?

highly unlikely (:

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:49
there no concept art on the offical website
please post link

http://batmanarkhamasylum.com/characters

Kai Rei
23rd May 2009, 10:52
so in the magazine they say the characters are in the game n feature concept art that is by the same artist n look REALLYYYYY similar to the confirmed characters concept art on the official website, just for it all to be not true?

highly unlikely (:

Magazine's are wrong more often than their right.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:53
Its the same art you guys .... im sorry im leaving them up .... if you guys can find me proof that they are not (cuz xbox 360 world mag says they are and I think there creditable enough not to lie) then i will take them down

but just find me something credible and there gone

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 10:54
Magazine's are wrong more often than their right.

concept art dosnt lie, youll see

Kai Rei
23rd May 2009, 10:56

Seriously, how old are you?

I'm only saying what's usually true and you ignore what I'm saying.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 10:58
listen all i am trying to stress to you guys is .... there are more credible sources saying that they are in the game ... then there are credible sources saying that they are not

But like i said find me something that contradicts that and I will take them down right away

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 11:08
Seriously, how old are you?

I'm only saying what's usually true and you ignore what I'm saying.

calm down :S

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 11:28
At least change the title. It's not so much as 'CONFIRMED villains' as it is 'EXPECTED villains'.

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 11:32

But it can be false. These images can be 10 or so months old as far as you know. They could have been scrapped, put on hold, altered or the character could have been removed completely. You know as much as we do, so don't act like we're all wrong and you're not. Until I play the game, I'm still only settling for those confirmed or those with undeniable proof.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 11:34
as of right now they are confirmed ...... the joker playable map was announced from PS3 mag ..... should we discredit that and say its not true since it was written in a mag (because all mags lie according to some people who have posted) show me on the official site *not a forum post* where it says he is a playable character ..... cuz its not on the official batmanarkhamasylum.com site

of course im not stupid I know the joker is a real map ... but im just trying to make a point

offical magazines are credible sources .... soooo ..... if xbox 360 world say they are in ... that sounds like confirmation to me

thebatman226
23rd May 2009, 11:37
as of right now they are confirmed ...... the joker playable map was announced from PS3 mag ..... should we discredit that and say its not true since it was written in a mag (because all mags lie according to some people who have posted) show me on the official site *not a forum post* where it says he is a playable character ..... cuz its not on the official batmanarkhamasylum.com site

of course im not stupid I know the joker is a real map ... but im just trying to make a point

offical magazines are credible sources .... soooo ..... if xbox 360 world say they are in ... that sounds like confirmation to me

agreed ^

FearGasVictim09
23rd May 2009, 11:47
a lot of aggressive tension in this thread :D i don't know why some people are so thuggish, when there are tons of threads which mention some sort of speculation or possible villains...the OP just mentioned some things he read in magazine articles, it's ok...there's nothing bad about it and you will see what is true, or what is false soon enough ;)

RonnyGreen
23rd May 2009, 11:55
I think that Holiday should appear. But only on Holidays!
The current consoled have an internal clock, and yet this feature has been underused for years. But now we have a villain who strikes only on holidays!
So, if you play on Christmas you will come across a body in a hallway. Don't know who killed him but he's been shot and you find a Christmas cracker nearby.
It wouldn't require a voice actor and it would be an innovative, popular thing to do. After all, most folks loved The Long Halloween.

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 12:14

Have you honestly listened to anything anyone has said (other than those that share your opinion)? THEY'RE NOT CONFIRMED. Let me reiterate - NOT CONFIRMED.

So far, only 6 villains are CONFIRMED. The rest are either rumours, those expected and those who we think might be in it.

The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane, Mr. Zsasz, Poison Ivy and (at least a speaking appearence) The Riddler are the only ones 100% confirmed.

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 12:16
The magazine states alot of the villains are references, cameos and so on. I mean we know you find Catwoman's goggles and i do recall hearing there will be a ingame biography where youmost likely see the art and so on for the characters.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 12:44
Yes SamStar ... I have read every post .... I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED THE ORIGINAL THREAD ... and I have heard you says they ARE NOT confirmed on the basis of "because they are not" ... and I have posted that they ARE comfirmed on the basis of credible magiazines stating that they have either PLAYED THE GAME THEMSELVES OR SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH THE CREATORS OF THE GAME and written that they ARE IN THE GAME

XBOX 360 world mag (for an example) ... the one with the long list of villians in it ... stated and I quote "THIS IS A LIST OF THE VILLAINS WE KNOW ARE IN THERE .... SO FAR

So what's your source for this being untrue ... just your own sparkling thought???

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 14:10
Yes SamStar ... I have read every post .... I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED THE ORIGINAL THREAD ... and I have heard you says they ARE NOT confirmed on the basis of "because they are not" ... and I have posted that they ARE comfirmed on the basis of credible magiazines stating that they have either PLAYED THE GAME THEMSELVES OR SPOKEN DIRECTLY WITH THE CREATORS OF THE GAME and written that they ARE IN THE GAME

XBOX 360 world mag (for an example) ... the one with the long list of villians in it ... stated and I quote "THIS IS A LIST OF THE VILLAINS WE KNOW ARE IN THERE .... SO FAR

So what's your source for this being untrue ... just your own sparkling thought???

That just proves you really haven't read/understood my posts. Nothing has been confirmed unless Eidos personally confirms them, or there's undeniable proof. Magazines get things wrong most of the time. You're saying they're confirmed villains, meaning Eidos has stated they are in the game. Can you find me the source from Eidos saying Clayface is in the game? How about Ra's al Ghul?

And it's not my own 'sparkling' thought. It's common sense.

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 14:13
The xboxmagazine was exclusive preview from Rocksteady and they showed their list they were allowed to tell and talk about. Stop denying the magazines. :p

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 14:20
The xboxmagazine was exclusive preview from Rocksteady and they showed their list they were allowed to tell and talk about. Stop denying the magazines. :p

I think it's plausable. I just don't think we should shout about them being confirmed until we actually get them confirmed.

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 14:25
They are confirmed, the magazine states some are cameos or referred. Thus they are confirmed villains, but not in a form of a boss fight.

vulcanraven213
23rd May 2009, 15:09

Good Enough for me. If it turns out to be untrue and they arent in the game, referenced in the game or available through downloadable content then so be it. I dont believe any credible magazine would publish something if the info wasnt coming from the developers or their own experience with the game. Also I cant believe this arguement actually went on for three pages, i would have personally just ignored those who felt the need to start an argument. "Some people just want to watch the world burn."

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 15:31
Well his name is in the magazine so until i see PROOF of denial Im leaving him up ... check the sources ... he is in the 360 mag

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! We 360 owners are gonna have Two-Face and PS3 will not!
YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy We have an exclusive! Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaa!

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 15:39
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!!! We 360 owners are gonna have Two-Face and PS3 will not!
YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy We have an exclusive! Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaa!

errr are we?

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 15:42
errr are we?

It is on the first page the number 6 to 7 post.

gaiking2003
23rd May 2009, 15:45
there are pictures in the scans n hav a read of this;

maybe thatll convince you
it would convince me but there is no concept art on Batman: Arkham Asylum website
maybe your thinking of a website i don't know off
please post link

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 16:10
It is on the first page the number 6 to 7 post.

i think youve got the wrong end of the stick completely.

gaiking2003
23rd May 2009, 16:14
http://batmanarkhamasylum.com/characters
do you mean the pics that say Art by Carlos D'Anda of WildStorm Productions
i dont think that concept art i think thats some pic that have been barrow for the website
it say no were that concept art from Batman: Arkham Asylum
if it was concept art why does harley quin look nothing like the game version

to end this there lot of peeps who are posting confirmed character lists
no matter what pic or magazine people find
till eidos or rocksteady confirm them their not official comfirmed characters

could a Moderators close this thead its getting old now

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 16:19
i think youve got the wrong end of the stick completely.

You know, I was asking myself that. Cause I know that a lot of people make fun of others, but did you get my point? Yes you did.:lol: Haaa,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaa!:lol: Well, looks like we are having technical difficulties, but don't worry folks we are still on the air, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 16:20
do you mean the pics that say Art by Carlos D'Anda of WildStorm Productions
i dont think that concept art i think thats some pic that have been barrow for the website
it say no were that concept art from Batman: Arkham Asylum
if it was concept art why does harley quin look nothing like the game version

to end this there lot of peeps who are posting confirmed character lists
no matter what pic or magazine people find
till eidos or rocksteady confirm them their not official comfirmed characters

could a Moderators close this thead its getting old now

rocksteady confirmed it through that magazine i think
mags get some exclusive news before the official website i think.

crazyish
23rd May 2009, 16:21
awright really all this guy is trying to do is help us out. dont be a jerk and try to discredit him all he did was pull out pages from a mag and stated what was on them i dont think these magazines can legally release info that isnt true into the general population dont say they arent confirmed unless you have solid proof. this is ridiculous we are getting in a fight for no good reason arent we all on this forum for the same thing to follow THE GREATEST SUPERHERO GAME EVER.

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 16:24
awright really all this guy is trying to do is help us out. dont be a jerk and try to discredit him all he did was pull out pages from a mag and stated what was on them i dont think these magazines can legally release info that isnt true into the general population dont say they arent confirmed unless you have solid proof. this is ridiculous we are getting in a fight for no good reason arent we all on this forum for the same thing to follow THE GREATEST SUPERHERO GAME EVER.

I agree! All go to save the thread! we can save it! we can rescue it! Let's carry our flags and join the team of the salvation of this thread! We all STop Fighting:mad2: Let's talk about the real topic, which is the confirmed villains! Let's begin. Which have been confirmed? What we already know.

gaiking2003
23rd May 2009, 16:35
rocksteady confirmed it through that magazine i think
mags get some exclusive news before the official website i think.
i know what your saying but we have seen it to meny times
a magazine say one thing and when the game comes out it completey different

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 16:37
i know what your saying but we have seen it to meny times
a magazine say one thing and when the game comes out it completey different

thats valid,this type of thing has happened before.

XxScarecrowxX
23rd May 2009, 16:38
thats valid,this type of thing has happened before.

true

SamStar42
23rd May 2009, 17:07
I'm not saying that magazines are sometimes just wrong. Usually, they get information that is out-dated/a rumor/from a supposed 'source' or is just made up for filler.

This could be correct - however, I'm not holding out for a dissapointment, so I'll believe it when I see an actual confirmed statement.

KillerCroc
23rd May 2009, 17:23
well if he is involved in the game (even if its a coin) thats still a confirmed villain .... the creators said that the riddler will be hacking our com ... which means me might not get to see him at all ... so should i take him down ??? ... na sorry if a villain is involved in the game in anyway ... I am leaving him on the list Riddler gets voice and gets seen sometimes, so he is a villain. Two-Face, your just plain stupid. His coin, the coin is not the villain, Two-Face, the actual villain, is not in the game.

XxScarecrowxX
23rd May 2009, 17:25
Riddler gets voice and gets seen sometimes, so he is a villain. Two-Face, your just plain stupid. His coin, the coin is not the villain, Two-Face, the actual villain, is not in the game.

the reason you get to see all these villains is because of the bio of villains

KillerCroc
23rd May 2009, 17:26
the reason you get to see all these villains is because of the bio of villains That doesn't make sense, neither does Two-Face being confirmed.

XxScarecrowxX
23rd May 2009, 17:29
That doesn't make sense, neither does Two-Face being confirmed.

in the game their is a bio of all the villains with a picture or figure of them

KillerCroc
23rd May 2009, 17:31
in the game their is a bio of all the villains with a picture or figure of them Well, we still won't see him moving or 3-D, moving and talking and what-not, so no, he isn't confirmed.

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 18:07
Two-Face is confirmed to appear, the form he appears isn't know. But he is confirmed to be mentioned/seen/referenced by object such as the: i believe in harvey dent.

Really i do recall there was talks about ngame biography as an extra. Thats where the official artwork could go to easily.

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 18:12
...No Two-face? :(

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
23rd May 2009, 20:02
Hey guys .. passed out for awhile but Im back now haha .... people that think this list is bogus .... I completely understand your points... BUT ...I think since these interviews were conducted with rocksteady and eidos that makes them a pretty good source .... and I really do think these people are gonna be involved in the game in one way or another .... As far as the two face discussion even if all we see of him (in the game) is collecting his coins as an achievement that is still a piece of his character that is tied into the game ... so I personally call that involvement in the game ... I honestly don't think we are gonna get to see the riddler "3D" as you call it ... it think we are gonna get to hear him tell us his riddles/hints ...the creators said he is transmitting from "off location" which to me means we will hear him but prob never get to see him

Thanks to the people who agree with my list ... Even if these villains are not on the "Main website" who are all know is sooo good at updating haha (just poking fun eidos) These interview WERE conducted with the creators of this game ..... these people spoke with the creators so I think if rocksteady and eidos picked up this mag (knowing that they just done an interview with these people who are making judgements and comments about there biggest title of the year) and saw all this stuff that was untrue ..... we would know about it ... and the moderators are on this site ALL THE TIME they have already seen this post ... if they wanted to discredit it or lock it .... it would of happened by now ..... this list has pretty much been floating around this forum for 2 weeks now anyway .... I just pulled them all together and sited the sources from which they came ..... I think its a good list ... and I have no doubt that every person on this list is gonna have "involvement" in the game

But whichever side you are on its gonna be a great game no matter what

Drazar
23rd May 2009, 20:05
Someone likes elipses alot.

CodeBlack
24th May 2009, 01:50
Is the only thing confirming Hush and Catwoman concept art? I don't think that's enough to qualify as completely confirmed, but rather as very possible. I've seen tons of games that have concept art for characters who might have shown up, but, in the end, were decided not to. Concept art alone won't do it for me.

Now, a design render maybe, but, even then... maybe not (SFIV, for example, had renders and character data for T. Hawk and Dee Jay in the game, but they did not appear, nor will they appear as DLC).

gaiking2003
24th May 2009, 09:58
Is the only thing confirming Hush and Catwoman concept art? I don't think that's enough to qualify as completely confirmed, but rather as very possible. I've seen tons of games that have concept art for characters who might have shown up, but, in the end, were decided not to. Concept art alone won't do it for me.

Now, a design render maybe, but, even then... maybe not (SFIV, for example, had renders and character data for T. Hawk and Dee Jay in the game, but they did not appear, nor will they appear as DLC).
good point
one of the first step in making a game is who you want in it
so i bet there was Concept art of most of the batman characters
does not mean they will be in it
but if they are BONUS

kain9998
25th May 2009, 16:36
well if he is involved in the game (even if its a coin) thats still a confirmed villain .... the creators said that the riddler will be hacking our com ... which means me might not get to see him at all ... so should i take him down ??? ... na sorry if a villain is involved in the game in anyway ... I am leaving him on the list

I agree. :)

kain9998
25th May 2009, 16:41
thebatman226 ... im glad your with me ... i can see this thread turning into a nuh uh .. uh huh thread and Im glad I have at least one person on my side :D:D ... the list is confirmed as is

I'm on you're side completly too on this one, I think even if it is the con it still is in relation to the character, which makes them confirmed.