PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts ~ For the Wii

MissMadsHatter
10th Aug 2012, 16:55
Am I the only one who thinks we need a Kingdom Hearts game for the Wii?? It's only a matter of time before they make one for Xbox. And I could SERIOUSLY do for another one on the PS2 but, come on! Wii deserves some KH and Square Enix love.

member_10732133
10th Aug 2012, 18:06
I agree with you, I also want a kingdom hearts for wii, but wii u will better, because wii will be almost obsolete.

KINGDOM HEARTS FAN FOREVER <3

new_tradition
10th Aug 2012, 20:11
Eh, I actually hope not. If they do, I hope it would be multi-plat with PS3 at the very least then.

I actually do own a Wii, but I can count on my hand how many times I played on it in the 4 years we've had it (I actually bought it more for my mom than me, though..). My Sony systems and Nintendo hanhelds are my choice of gaming. Plus I have no plans to grab a Wii U. I'll be so peeved if Wii/U get's an exclusive KH game, lol.

As for an XBOX KH game, that I actually don't see that happening at all. I remember something about how Nomura wasn't really fond of the XBOX or something, not sure...

That said, if the next game was for PS2, I would be ecstatic xD

DerekMaverick
10th Aug 2012, 21:34
I'd prefer this not happening and doubt it will even happen. They have a groove that they started with Sony and hopefully they will keep it. When you make a multi-platform game some things also get lost that could've been incorporated to one game on one console. For example a blu-ray disc can hold more data on it than an X-Box disk or a Wii disk so that would mean there would be more game content, also they could incorporate the special Siaxsis/dulshock 3 controller functions and bank on that Sony 3D. It was made for a Sony and a new console game should stay on a Sony. Plus the engine was designed for a Playstation, not an X-Box or Wii.

@New_Tradition

Did you mean PS3? Just curious because the PS2 has been pretty much dead for 4 years. :/

Zench-XIII
10th Aug 2012, 21:54
A Kingdom Hearts title for the Wii? Can't see that happening and I hope it doesn't occur. To me, the Wii has never been appealing, in fact, I prefer my DSi XL over the Wii. Nomura said he feels it's time to return to a console, so I hope it to be on PS3. The saga began on PS2, so it should end in a Sony console. I have no problem with the handheld games though, they're not spin-offs to me, but a part of the whole story.

new_tradition
11th Aug 2012, 00:12
Did you mean PS3? Just curious because the PS2 has been pretty much dead for 4 years. :/

Haha, I actually did, yeah. I meant it more in a joking way though.

But seriously, if they released a KH (or FF even) game on PS2, I'd have no issue buying it now (though admitedly, I'd hope the pricing would be scaled lower; I bought KH2 for 70 bucks when it came out X_x). I'd think many people would still own their PS2 to boot, so I can't imagine anyone being upset about not being able to play a hypothetical game-just that it would be seem like a poor business decision to create a PS2 game, as you said, well after it's end :P

DerekMaverick
11th Aug 2012, 10:10
Sorry it can be hard to get jokes when reading text. But I got a backwards compatible PS3 just so I could play the PS1 FF's and PS2 KH's so I would be fine with a PS2 game. Was it really 70 dollars when it came out? My older brother bought it and I just played his copy so I don't have any idea on price.

new_tradition
11th Aug 2012, 18:52
Sorry it can be hard to get jokes when reading text. But I got a backwards compatible PS3 just so I could play the PS1 FF's and PS2 KH's so I would be fine with a PS2 game. Was it really 70 dollars when it came out? My older brother bought it and I just played his copy so I don't have any idea on price.

I grabbed it the week it came, so including taxes, and guillable me, buying "insurance" from GameStop, it came to just shy of 70 bucks, yeah.

DerekMaverick
11th Aug 2012, 19:02
I can't even remember how much PS2 games costed but PS3 games are usually around $65 with my state tax so I can see that.

kingdom117
11th Aug 2012, 22:10
Even though I own a Wii, Xbox 360, and a PS3, I would prefer PS3 and/or Xbox 360. Not to hate the Wii... but it would be silly to have a KH title on the Wii, it would just wouldn't look right. Y'know?

mastercrazyhand
11th Aug 2012, 23:21
but the wii u is a lot more powerful than a ps3 or 360. so why not on the wii u?

DerekMaverick
12th Aug 2012, 11:57
All things aboot Wii U is still rumour. So right now Playstation is still the best option for a KH game.

kcastro41269
12th Aug 2012, 12:08
Eh, I actually hope not. If they do, I hope it would be multi-plat with PS3 at the very least then.

I actually do own a Wii, but I can count on my hand how many times I played on it in the 4 years we've had it (I actually bought it more for my mom than me, though..). My Sony systems and Nintendo hanhelds are my choice of gaming. Plus I have no plans to grab a Wii U. I'll be so peeved if Wii/U get's an exclusive KH game, lol.

As for an XBOX KH game, that I actually don't see that happening at all. I remember something about how Nomura wasn't really fond of the XBOX or something, not sure...

That said, if the next game was for PS2, I would be ecstatic xD

Yeah, I got the Wii when it first came out, I hardly have played on it and own like only 3 games for it. PS3 is my defiante choice in gaming system!http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

hswink
12th Aug 2012, 12:08
The Wii doesn't deserve Kingdom Hearts nor does Xbox. I actually got mad when Square Enix made FF XIII for Xbox. I'm fine if they make little additions to the series on handhelds, but no multi-console games.

mastercrazyhand
12th Aug 2012, 13:23
the wii U deserves KH as nintendo is "trying" to get the hardcore audience back to them. since they lost that audience after the gamecube era. they even said themselves that it is the most powerful system so far so yeah. plus nomoura (if i spelled that right) prefers nintendo and sony over microsoft. that being said KH3 could be multi-platform (ps3/4 and wii u)

member_10078668
13th Aug 2012, 04:18
I don't care if they have it for the Wii (or Wii U). I'd still prefer to get KH for Playstation because my arm would get too sore doing combos on the Wii.

DerekMaverick
13th Aug 2012, 20:46
I don't care if they have it for the Wii (or Wii U). I'd still prefer to get KH for Playstation because my arm would get too sore doing combos on the Wii.

Oh yeah good point there too. I remember during Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword that my arm hurt like crazy after skyward strikes, definitly not fun.

Kevin_Keyblade
17th Aug 2012, 16:10
A Kingdom Hearts Wii game looks interesting.......

member_10829610
17th Aug 2012, 16:25
I'd say no to the Wii, but maybe for the Wii U/X360/PS3.

stargun
19th Sep 2012, 12:46
Kingdom Hearts HD Remix for Wii U

Square Enix is reportedly working on a remix of several Kingdom Hearts games, including Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, and Chain of Memories, and will release the whole bundle on the Wii U as &ldquo;Kingdom Hearts HD Remix&rdquo;. The game is also rumored to be released on the PS3 as well.

From: wiiudaily.com/2012/05/new-set-of-wii-u-g... (http://wiiudaily.com/2012/05/new-set-of-wii-u-games-revealed/)

stargun
19th Sep 2012, 12:58
www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/07/30/kin... (http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/07/30/kingdom-hearts-3-release-date.htm)