PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite villain trailer? ....so far

CaptainMcMulla
22nd May 2009, 22:13
As the title says, we have had 3 villain trailers revealed to us. So what is your favourite?
Get Voting.

Mine is Bane because of the way he is revealed through the smoke/steam. The way Joker plays the tape over the TV is awesome & pumps the venom into Bane, reminds me of the SAW movies. :lol:

TAPETRVE
22nd May 2009, 22:14
All of'em. Period.

Drazar
22nd May 2009, 22:16
I decided to vote on Harley Quinn, perhaps it was Arleen's voice or whatever. But my favorite trailer overall is the Story trailer & Break Bane (note, not Bane break) trailer becaue of the asbolute amazing score done for this game! It just Screamed Batman to my ears.

Riddling Artist
22nd May 2009, 22:32
my favorite was the harley quinn trailer becuz it just seemed way better than the other 2

Jason Todd
22nd May 2009, 22:34
I picked Harley because I love aleen Sorkin's voice for her...and..I dont know, she's hot. A wise man named Ted Wasonasong once said "You are SUPER-HOT!"

Kai Rei
22nd May 2009, 23:26
Harley Quinn's.

The Boshart
23rd May 2009, 05:59
Harley Quinn

The_Hylden
23rd May 2009, 06:04
The favorite trailer of them all for me is the story trailer also. However, from these trailers, it's the Bane one. It had the most going on, a sympathetic villain, and Batman actually speaking and having to fight his way out of something.

I loved the other two as well, but they are much shorter and just a showpiece for the respective character.

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 06:13
Harley.

It was great hearing Batman's threatening voice and Harley's cocky voice.

:)

TheDemon
23rd May 2009, 10:29
None of them are as great as the story mode trailers with the Joker - "...gloriously!" - "...random bombs around the city!"

But out of the villain trailers I'll go with Bane. I felt that it had more fun things going on in it. The sounds Bane makes while being filled with venom makes me laugh. The only thing I really liked about the Poison Ivy trailer was the mere fact that she's pretty to look at.

RonnyGreen
23rd May 2009, 10:31
None of them have been great really. I wanted to see more of Bane's intelligent side. Plus, hear him talking in his familiar accent.
Personally I'm really looking forward to a Scarecrow or Zsasz trailer.

XxScarecrowxX
23rd May 2009, 16:32
None of them have been great really. I wanted to see more of Bane's intelligent side. Plus, hear him talking in his familiar accent.
Personally I'm really looking forward to a Scarecrow or Zsasz trailer.

i look foward for scarcrows trailer also
but right now ill go with bane

DarkKnightDanny
23rd May 2009, 16:35
hmmm its a toughie seeing as though theyre all about 1 minute long. il sat bane for now.
so so looking forward to croc,scarecrow one though.

croc looks a badass in one of those trailers

XxScarecrowxX
23rd May 2009, 16:40
hmmm its a toughie seeing as though theyre all about 1 minute long. il sat bane for now.
so so looking forward to croc,scarecrow one though.

croc looks a badass in one of those trailers

he does and i thought he was going to be the next villain trailer but it turned out to be ivy