PDA

View Full Version : Multiple voice roles.

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 21:19
Hey, all. Walls here.

I've been able to contact a few of the high-profile voice actors via e-mail, and I'm submitting their answers on here to some other voice work questions as I receive answers. I'll update it when the new e-mails come in along with scans, if applicable.

Here's my first bit:

Wally Wingert, who voices the Riddler in this game, told me via e-mail that he's also voicing six other characters, including a drunken guard and some medical officers.

They loved Wally's Riddler voice so much that they expanded his dialogue significantly.

Scarecrow: Definitely being voiced by the guy from the Resistance series, Nathan Hale.

CaptainMcMulla
22nd May 2009, 21:21
Hey, all. Walls here.

I've been able to contact a few of the high-profile voice actors via e-mail, and I'm submitting their answers on here to some other voice work questions as I receive answers. I'll update it when the new e-mails come in along with scans, if applicable.

Here's my first bit:

Wally Wingert, who voices the Riddler in this game, told me via e-mail that he's also voicing six other characters, including a drunken guard and some medical officers.

They loved Wally's Riddler voice so much that they expanded his dialogue significantly.

Scarecrow: Definitely being voiced by the guy from the Resistance series, Nathan Hale.

Cool idea, at least we'll know who's voicing who & hints of maybe new villains.

Arsh
22nd May 2009, 21:23
Cool stuff. I look forward to the VA interviews.

Jason Todd
22nd May 2009, 21:23
Thats awesome I'm glad to see someone so into the VO roles because thats one of the main things I love about this game.,

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 21:25
Yeah, I decided to submit a thread to post new VA confirmations as I go along. I e-mailed Diane Pershing's agent about her possible involvement in this game, but I'm still waiting for a reply.

Jason Todd
22nd May 2009, 21:26
How do you find all this info? IMDB? I've been trying to get in contact with the guy who voiced Freakazoid for the LONGEST lol.

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 21:27
I've been talking to Wally Wingert a lot, if any of you e-mailed him, he would reply within an hour.

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 21:28
How do you find all this info? IMDB? I've been trying to get in contact with the guy who voiced Freakazoid for the LONGEST lol.

I use IMDB and then contact them for an accuracy confirmation.

Jason Todd
22nd May 2009, 21:32
Hm...interesting, I would always feel like Im bothering those guys.

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 21:33
Hm...interesting, I would always feel like Im bothering those guys.

Some of them are very nice. Due to the nature of their business, they e-mail a lot.

Jason Todd
22nd May 2009, 21:37
I think im gonna start contacting them, just on tips to get into the VO Business, I'm trying to make that transition from Camera man to voice over actor lol

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 21:40
I think im gonna start contacting them, just on tips to get into the VO Business, I'm trying to make that transition from Camera man to voice over actor lol

Yeah, there's nothing to lose from innocently contacting them. I didn't expect much, but I was surprised.

GR1NG0_SU4V3
23rd May 2009, 05:42
That's really cool that they took the time to get back to you.
I love voice actors they're (for the most part) always friendly.

I really hope that the original VA for Croc returns.
He just had a really fitting voice for the character.
Maybe I should email him
:p