PDA

View Full Version : 'The Making of Thi4f' movie?

Jilly The Taffer
22nd May 2009, 11:36
They made a video about the making of Thief 2: The Metal Age.
This included interveiws with Editors and Designers, and short clips of other team members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTwrEfES5Q4

They should really do another like this with Thi4f, it would be so interesting. We would all like to know what they're doing with our beloved game, and, when Thi4f is finished, how they made it.

If they do make a behind the scenes video about Thi4f, it should include interveiws with voice actors also and clips of them in action, voice-acting.

HellionKal
22nd May 2009, 11:39
Nowadays' trends dictate that videos like that are part of the Collector's Edition of the game...

If that's not the case, such videos will probably be released eventually. Either at gaming sites, or EM's facebook page, or here. Or in all 3 places.

Corvin25
22nd May 2009, 13:52
I'd buy it.

Mikkowl
23rd May 2009, 15:37
Agreed. As Thief 1-2 are one of the very rare few perfect gems I've played, I hugely enjoyed the making of feature they made. Seeing all the people, their thoughts, some of the process, etc. I'd love to get to know the new guys involved in the thief series.

Stath MIA
23rd May 2009, 16:37
Would definitely buy it

Knight
6th Jun 2009, 21:11
It should be good:)

vowdy
6th Jun 2009, 21:25
Yep, this would be awesome. Perhaps they can add a scene where a dev is looking at this forum lol'ing his ass off :P

imported_van_HellSing
6th Jun 2009, 22:37
They first have to start making the game.

WhatsHisFace
6th Jun 2009, 23:00
Your name should be changed to "Jilly the Taff4r."