gaiking2003
22nd May 2009, 08:08
the Brady Games Batman: Arkham Asylum Signature Series Guide is being released
on the 28 Aug 2009
make your own mind up what that means for the game

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0744011116/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 08:17
Thanks. Keir said Eidos would release a conclusive date soon.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
22nd May 2009, 08:33
NO WAY i would want to buy the guide before the game comes out ... it will give away to many surprises ..... I want to play the game at least 5 or 6 times through before I even want to see a guide cover haha

stoobytoons
22nd May 2009, 09:25
I never buy those silly things. Exactly, it ruins the game for you.

The Jedi Guardian
22nd May 2009, 18:42
I might buy it after I finish the game several times. I want to try to find everything before I do buy it.

Amputechture
22nd May 2009, 20:18
Makes sense...I think we will see an official date at E3

Drazar
22nd May 2009, 20:21
Whenever i get stuck in a game, i check ign.com for free walktroughs. I never understand why people get those magazines. :p

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
22nd May 2009, 20:25
When it comes to the game the bosses the riddles .... man I am gonna kill myself trying to do it all by myself ... Im approaching this game much different then any other game .... I want to do EVERYTHING ... BY MYSELF ... WITH NO HELP .... im so excited about this game

DarkKnightDanny
22nd May 2009, 20:26
Makes sense...I think we will see an official date at E3

probably true actually.whens E3 again?

Abeja
22nd May 2009, 20:32
Gamefaqs always had what I needed for games, so no need for strat guides. Definitely dont want one with this game. Gonna beat it once, then go through on the hardest difficulty.

DarkKnightDanny
22nd May 2009, 20:38
im thinking about what difficulty to start on actually, dunno if i should go for easy or normal first.

Abeja
22nd May 2009, 20:40
I was gonna ask, but i didnt want to hijack the thread. How many difficultys are there gonna be? Most of the games that like to test the skills of gamers have a difficulty past hard. So im hoping there are 3 with one unlocked after you beat the game, easy,normal, hard, insane.

Very good find with the release date tho. Hopefully this gives us a clue at the offical release date. Sept 1 sounds about right. Cant wait for E3.

angleslam99
22nd May 2009, 20:42
Whenever i get stuck in a game, i check ign.com for free walktroughs. I never understand why people get those magazines. :p

I dont go to IGN, I use youtube

Azura20
23rd May 2009, 04:58
I usually get the guide for games I think I'll need it for. Mostly for collectable item locations. With (I think I remember this right, from the 1st podcast) around 250 riddles/items, I'm getting a guide.

GR1NG0_SU4V3
23rd May 2009, 05:01
I tend to get strategy guides more for the art and such than actual walkthroughs.
It'll be a fun item to add to the collection.

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 05:03
NO WAY i would want to buy the guide before the game comes out ... it will give away to many surprises ..... I want to play the game at least 5 or 6 times through before I even want to see a guide cover haha

Hey, you can look on ther Internet too. Those Guides aren't cheap. So, go to a Cheat codes website and find the hints there too.

EliteF50
23rd May 2009, 05:04
Damn. :\

MCREF
23rd May 2009, 05:07
When it comes to the game the bosses the riddles .... man I am gonna kill myself trying to do it all by myself ... Im approaching this game much different then any other game .... I want to do EVERYTHING ... BY MYSELF ... WITH NO HELP .... im so excited about this game

I know this was a couple of posts ago, but dude I share your obsession. You can't get that satisfaction of accomplishing all those tasks by cheating.

The Joker 1
23rd May 2009, 05:10
I know this was a couple of posts ago, but dude I share your obsession. You can't get that satisfaction of accomplishing all those tasks by cheating.

Hey, trust me. I'm a guy of simple taste. I enjoy dynamite and gunpowder and Gasoline! And you know what they all have in common? They are cheap. So, You can check in cheat codes websites and find all the hints there. I have one of my favorites, but I prefer not to tell anyone. Cause maybe they can close the website or something but maybe I can say it to you all, right?

XxScarecrowxX
23rd May 2009, 05:45
man i wish this game came out before the end of my summer break

The Boshart
23rd May 2009, 05:52
I only buy strat guides under 1 of 3 conditions:
Either
I really like the game, I feel the company deserves a tip. (posters help for this)
I feel randomly like suppoing the economy.
or
Its a game I really want beforehand, and has a lot of material in it

thedarknight2016
24th May 2009, 05:14
does this mean the game is coming out before or after the strat guide comes out .PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GR1NG0_SU4V3
24th May 2009, 05:50
does this mean the game is coming out before or after the strat guide comes out .PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

normally guides come out before a game.
Only by like a week though.

andytofun
24th May 2009, 06:43
normally guides come out before a game.
Only by like a week though.

that really sucks So we can estimate the game will be out in september:(

CaptainMcMulla
24th May 2009, 08:54
I wont buy the guide unless i really get desperate to get the trophies