PDA

View Full Version : Joker GTTV exclusive (No the video is not out yes so chill)

Darkboy0070
22nd May 2009, 00:50
http://www.destructoid.com/spike-tv-announces-vgas-e3-first-look-special-132964.phtml

Just want to let you guys know :)

Seems like a epic show.
:D

Major Games Set To World Premiere Include MASS EFFECT 2; RATCHET & CLANK: A CRACK IN TIME; The Playable Joker In BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM; DJ HERO; SPLIT/SECOND; ALIENS VS. PREDATOR And More Than 10 Others

Kai Rei
22nd May 2009, 01:06
You can't have a header like that and expect people to read the article...

Thank's, by the way.

EliteF50
22nd May 2009, 01:08
You can't have a header like that and expect people to read the article...

Thank's, by the way.

Agreed. You almost gave me a heart-attack.

Kai Rei
22nd May 2009, 01:11
Agreed. You almost gave me a heart-attack.

Heh, sorry man. I'm guessing you thought the artical header read "Batman: Arkham Asylum cancelled" or pushed back again, lol.

Ensanguined Walls
22nd May 2009, 03:26
Sounds awesome. I wonder how long the gameplay clip will be.

XxScarecrowxX
22nd May 2009, 04:42
this is good to know

angleslam99
22nd May 2009, 05:49
Mark your calendar's boys!

CaptainMcMulla
22nd May 2009, 06:50
Oh i cannot wait for that video to come out.

Darkboy0070
22nd May 2009, 07:14
Hahah, I am sorry if i made the thread title uninteresting

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
22nd May 2009, 07:20
Do you guys think this will be a video of the joker playing??? ... all it says is exclusive joker ... so I mean I really want it to be actual challenge room gameplay ... even tho I have a 360 and dont ever get to play as him : ( ... but couldnt it also be just the videos we have already seen and then some corespondent saying and for PS3 a joker playable map

I hope I'm wrong I would love to see him in action

angleslam99
22nd May 2009, 07:31
Do you guys think this will be a video of the joker playing??? ... all it says is exclusive joker ... so I mean I really want it to be actual challenge room gameplay ... even tho I have a 360 and dont ever get to play as him : ( ... but couldnt it also be just the videos we have already seen and then some corespondent saying and for PS3 a joker playable map

I hope I'm wrong I would love to see him in action

Well...

The Playable Joker In BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM;

this could only mean that they'll be showing the Joker in action in the challenge rooms.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
22nd May 2009, 07:36
I hope so ... but I could see it just being like the game trailer and them saying that you can play as the joker in the challenge map (then like showing a screen shot of him)

I hope its gameplay footage