PDA

View Full Version : How villains might tie into the story

Hugo_Strange
21st May 2009, 05:29
There's been discussion on what characters wouldn't work in this particular game's setting/storyline here. And

Instead, what villains (both ones that have been confirmed and those that haven't) could be in this game, and how would they fit?

CodeBlack
21st May 2009, 06:20
There's been discussion on what characters wouldn't work in this particular game's setting/storyline here. And

Instead, what villains (both ones that have been confirmed and those that haven't) could be in this game, and how would they fit?

Well, we already know Bane isn't entirely doing this of his own free will.

I'm guessing for all of these motivations, but most of them, like Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, and Zsasz, are most likely doing it for the pure sadism of it, some, like Firefly, might be in it to cause as much mayhem as possible, and others still, like Mr. Freeze, might simply be doing it because they don't care either way.

Hugo_Strange
21st May 2009, 06:26
About Bane's involvement, he's being used by the Joker. Could a role reversal be in the works at any point here?

I could see him being defeated by Batman, getting a hold of some normal Venom and going after the Joker, perhaps even ignoring Batman. At least, until the Joker is taken care of. I know plenty of people want to see the cunning side of Bane in this game, and for all we know, his character could develop throughout.