PDA

View Full Version : Did u prorder your copy?

aquarius_varun
19th May 2009, 22:29
Hey guys,

I recently went to the US for visiting my brother and stopped by gamestop. I saw the batman AA demo in store on PS3. It was the challenge map that is being showed as a demo. I tell ya...the combat is freaking awsome. it is soooo satisfying. it finally looks like the batman game that I have been waiting all these years for. I absolutely love that rocksteady and eidos are taking their time with this one and letting it be polished well. I hope that it is atleast a good 10-15 hrs of gametime with good variety.

I just preordered a PC version on amazon.

I will be buying the PS3 version in store on the release day.

The ps3 is in my parents house and I won't be able to play on it regularly. Hence I got the PC version to play this game in peace. However, I do have an older system: inspiron 9300, geforce 256 MB 6800go, 2 GB ram and 1.83 Intel single core mobile processor. I know I can't expect all the bells and whistles on it...but atleast I can play the game. :p

Is anyone else here crazy like me to get two versions of this game?? I originally thought about getting the collectors edition...but I rather get PC and PS3 versions instead.

cheers,

AV

angleslam99
19th May 2009, 22:33
I pre-ordered and paid for the collector's edition in full like a month or so ago. But I probably will cancel and get my money back as it wont be out for another 3-4 months. I can use that money for something else.

Drazar
19th May 2009, 22:34
Pre-ordered from gamestop, crossing my fingers for the CE (Maybe the delay will manufacture more them around EU) and paid 5 euros for the pre-order. :P

Zombie-Gamer
19th May 2009, 22:38
Orderd mine 2 days ago,Ps3 CE

aquarius_varun
19th May 2009, 22:54
nice!!! Looks like so far I am the only crazy one. :p

T.A.C.
19th May 2009, 23:00
Of course. What am I, not obsessed with Batman?

The last two console games I have purchased were LEGO Batman and Mortal Kombat vs. DC. Guess who I always play as...

artyfin
19th May 2009, 23:47
I pre-ordered Collectors Edition from GAME.

VXR
21st May 2009, 15:03
i did, but i cancelled it.......for 2 reasons.

lack of a demo
i still dont believe itll be out by the ' end of summer'

Silent Knight
21st May 2009, 15:35
i did, but i cancelled it.......for 2 reasons.

lack of a demo
i still dont believe itll be out by the ' end of summer'

It won't be out by "end of summer". Keir said "late summer". :rasp:

So ya know it's true.

Zombie-Gamer
21st May 2009, 16:29
The last two console games I have purchased were LEGO Batman and Mortal Kombat vs. DC. Guess who I always play as...

Sub-Zero?

CaptainMcMulla
21st May 2009, 16:48
Sub-Zero?

:lol: On topic i pre ordered mine from Game for PS3. This is my first pre order of a game as i believe this game will deliver the perfect Batman game we have always wanted.

T3HDARKKNIGHT
21st May 2009, 22:30
Is anyone else here crazy like me to get two versions of this game??

I am. The Collectors Edition for PS3 and Standard for XBOX360.:wave: