PDA

View Full Version : Blue Beetle in the game?

stridus
18th May 2009, 19:56
Is it true?

xxTheDarkKnightxx
18th May 2009, 20:22
Any character not under the villians section of this website have not been confirmed to be in the game, except for a select few and none of them include Blue Beetle. So the best I can tell you is he is neither confirmed or denied.

Drazar
18th May 2009, 20:28
Blue Beetle was mentioned in an article but i think the guy was heavily misinformed lol. :P

Abeja
18th May 2009, 21:07
Which Blue Beetle? I highly doubt he is in the game. Nightwing has a better chance.

NotNamedJohn
18th May 2009, 22:25
I would honestly much prefer the Denny O'Neil interpretation of the Question (Vic Sage, that is) having a cameo, but much like BB, he's not generally in Gotham. Generally.

I really don't see BB being in the game; he's not "Batman-y" enough. The Question is just a regular guy, BB has a mystical scarab (unless he's Ted Kord, my favourite BB). Even Kord had unrealistic technology, and I'm thinking that's not what this game's about.

Ah, but Batman's probably the only active superhero appearing in the game. As it probably should be, too.

wHyXxSoXxSeRiOuS
19th May 2009, 20:09
Ah, but Batman's probably the only active superhero appearing in the game. As it probably should be, too.

I agree, no other bat-friends!!!

CaptainMcMulla
19th May 2009, 20:19
I agree, no other bat-friends!!!

Yeah! No lame ass sidekicks

Drazar
19th May 2009, 20:31
Yeah! No lame ass sidekicks

Hey they are the cooolios in comics. :(