PDA

View Full Version : Batman: Arkham Asylum demo at MCM Expo - London - THIS WEEKEND!

Keir
18th May 2009, 15:58
This news just in - the Batman: Arkham Asylum combat demo will be available to play at the MCM London Expo (http://www.londonexpo.com/) THIS WEEKEND! Get yourself down there (you need tickets to get in) and there will be eight pods allowing members of the public to get their hands on the demo.

Thought you guys should be in the know :)

Let me know if you're planning to go! I might task you with writing a fan's eye account of your experience that we can stick up on batmanarkahmasylum.com or something :)

PS - This doesn't effect the amazingly awesome London Community Day (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=88708) which is still in the planning by the way.

artyfin
18th May 2009, 16:01
Awesome! Unfortunately, I can't go to this, but this is great for fans who are going. So looking forward to the London Community Day though. I'd love to do some writing for that!

Bob Kane
18th May 2009, 16:38
Oh my God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad2::eek::mad2::eek::mad2::eek::mad2::eek::mad2::eek::mad2::eek::mad2::eek::mad2::eek::mad2:

EliteF50
18th May 2009, 16:40
Sounds great! But I can't come. :(

But it's great for fans in London. Have fun. :)

Zombie-Gamer
18th May 2009, 16:42
Dang, its a bit short notice for me to get down but I will still be going to the London Community Day which will be sooooooo awesome.

Darkwing_Duck
18th May 2009, 16:43
If I had known in advance, I probably would've been able to make it.

CaptainMcMulla
18th May 2009, 16:46
Its a shame i cant go down too. If anybody goes there, can you please take a recording of the demo.

Kai Rei
18th May 2009, 19:13
All I hear about London are bad thing's ie: stabbing's, getting beaten up by a group of thug's. I won't be going to that death trap. lol

MCREF
18th May 2009, 19:22
I can't go at all. The only time I'm not proud to be an American, lol. Damn mighty Atlantic Ocean! Curse you for being in my way!

The Joker 1
18th May 2009, 19:24
OOOOHhhhhhhhhh!!! I live very far away!:(

SammiiDoogles
18th May 2009, 19:35
I can't go at all. The only time I'm not proud to be an American, lol. Damn mighty Atlantic Ocean! Curse you for being in my way!

lmao
its like some giant horizontal wall!
D:

I Wont be going :(
I'll be in Germany :(

The Joker 1
18th May 2009, 19:37
lmao
its like some giant horizontal wall!
D:

I Wont be going :(
I'll be in Germany :(

Oh my God!!! That is very far away. I can't go either.

Keir
18th May 2009, 19:38
ie: stabbing's, getting beaten up by a group of thug's. I won't be going to that death trap. lol

Sounds like Eidos HQ on a Monday morning.

SammiiDoogles
18th May 2009, 19:39
Oh my God!!! That is very far away. I can't go either.

Please dont use the lords name in that way, i find it offensive

The Joker 1
18th May 2009, 19:40
Please dont use the lords name in that way, i find it offensive

Oh, sorry. I didn't meant to offend anybody

SammiiDoogles
18th May 2009, 19:47
Oh, sorry. I didn't meant to offend anybody

I'm kidding :)

The Joker 1
18th May 2009, 19:48
I'm kidding :)

Ok? ok. Well, That is very far away, again

JD_Method
18th May 2009, 21:44
I wouldn't mind going to this, but the travel arrangements seem a bit awkward.

I just need sort out how I would get there and which routes I would need to take and what not. Seems awkward :hmm:

I was looking at the place earlier like "Okay, it's here, so I would need to take one of these train lines, but these ones are blocked for construction, I'd have to find another line, then I need to take some bus there, and it only operates in between these times... :mad2:"

And to be honest, I'm not exactly familiar with London and its train lines and such.

CaptainMcMulla
19th May 2009, 06:56
Sounds like Eidos HQ on a Monday morning.

:lmao: