PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen 3D animated Fan Made Movie...

serislkiffer
18th May 2009, 01:43
http://www.youtube.com/user/LegacyOfKainMovie

Hello... This Is Chris Hawkins AKA Serial Kiffer, working on another fan made project... This time Its a movie version of blood omen... Now I'll never become a director in time to make this movie the way I want to... So I decided to just make it now the best I could... I wanted to use the original voice actors to play their respective characters, a little make-up for Simon, to look like kain... alot for paul who would easily look like vorador in full make up... And just CGI Raziel and use Michael Bell's voice...

BUT, I cant do that any time soon... So I'll just finish up the script, and see if any lok fans out there can 3d animate it instead... (I already found someone to animate it, oddly enough) And if anyone can sound close enough to any lok character, then we can get started soon... I need voice actors... So if anyone can sound like the main cast of the Blood Omen game, then why not try out...

I'm just working on blood omen right now, but I'll do the rest of the series later on as well...

One day they might make a blood omen movie... And after seeing them rape Dragon ball, I decided to just show Hollywood how a script based on a video game or a animated series, or a novel should be written... So if and when a blood omen movie comes out, and if it sucks, I want people to be able to look at what I did and say, "a good movie could have been made... That guy did it well enough."...

http://www.youtube.com/user/LegacyOfKainMovie

Shrykull_the1st
18th May 2009, 23:22
And did you see the link below to a Blood Omen rendered in 3D?? Awsome...

serialkiffer
19th May 2009, 03:13
And did you see the link below to a Blood Omen rendered in 3D?? Awsome...

Yeah, That was cool... It amazed me...

Shrykull_the1st
23rd May 2009, 19:45
But I didn't understand if they were going to remake the whole game like that. It would be quite the dream. It gets pretty scary in first person =P