PDA

View Full Version : The secrets of Nepal

Karl08
17th May 2009, 20:20
Hey everyone, my upcoming debut Baptism of Fire game is nearly ready for release!!!

I'm sure you know about the Baptism of Fire projects run By Gmac which helps new builders to improve there skills. It will be my debut mission so i'm pretty excited about it! There are 8 secrets in total. The mission is reasonable long taking me over an hour to complete including collecting the secrets along the way. When it is released make sure you read the readme so you can find out who the BoF staff is. I can't thank George and the Staff enough for there endless support throughout the project.

Story
Our mission begins in Nepal with Lara Croft, our intrepid adventurer, on the hunt for the holy grail.
According to ancient documents written by the knights templar and found near the jordan basin near
Israel, the original guardians of the grail moved it in the 4th century to Nepal, where according to
Legend it has remained ever since guarded by Nepalise monks. Hot on the trail, Lara follows a lead
she got from her ancient artifact advisor and old friend Jean Louis Pierre. Thanks to his help she
now has a copy of ancient documents which contain encrypted clues as to where the grail may reside.
Our mission begins at the foothills of the Himalayas Ridge that crosses Nepal. But lara soon discovers that an organization called Tech mines are digging for gold in Nepal. Will Lara be stopped in her tracks?

Link to trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StpPniAuPpM&feature=channel_page

Mr Croft
17th May 2009, 21:55
That's great, I can't wait to play it. :D

And good luck. :thumb:

Karl08
17th May 2009, 22:35
This will be released tomorrow morning at skribblerz.com first, i won't be around to give the link so be sure to check the site for it!:)

EDIT: RELEASED! http://www.skribblerz.com/Reports3/SecretsofNepal.htm

GeorgeMaciver
18th May 2009, 14:01
Damn good game too! Folks are going to love it.

Mr Croft
18th May 2009, 18:04
I am loving it so far, great game! :thumb:

TombRaiderFan09
24th May 2009, 07:46
I really like it as well. I just started playing it yesterday and was immedately amazed by how much effort you put into it Karl. ;););) Good Game.