PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Level 2 (Directions Please)

GroovyGran
17th May 2009, 19:34
I feel so stupid, but I am really stuck in this level. I know what I have to do, but my problem is, I can't find my way to the rest of my men (SNIPER). I have tried all ways, but just can't get back to them. I go down the stairs and out of the barn door and turn left, as on the youtube walkthrough, but then just can't seem to get anywhere but in the river, lol.
I can see my men over the fence, but can't jump over? I'ts taking me so much time to fine the route, even keep looking at the map, that my men are getting killed!!!!! Aaarrrggghhh
Can someone please tell me the route. :nut: :confused:

Nzap
1st Jun 2009, 18:54
Do you mean the mission with Green Beret or the one where it's Sniper only?

If the one with GB then the Sniper isn't supposed to join the others, his job is to support them by taking out search lights and machine gunners.

condorn1
7th Aug 2009, 08:23
I feel so stupid, but I am really stuck in this level. I know what I have to do, but my problem is, I can't find my way to the rest of my men (SNIPER). I have tried all ways, but just can't get back to them. I go down the stairs and out of the barn door and turn left, as on the youtube walkthrough, but then just can't seem to get anywhere but in the river, lol.
I can see my men over the fence, but can't jump over? I'ts taking me so much time to fine the route, even keep looking at the map, that my men are getting killed!!!!! Aaarrrggghhh
Can someone please tell me the route. :nut: :confused:
Which COMMANDO GAME are you playing?

iakovos
28th Sep 2009, 17:04
After you take out the lights and gunners, then you switch back to the GB. All you have to do then is keep the enemy occupied till you have to cross the bridge... the sniper does not interact with the other men.

Iakovos:)