PDA

View Full Version : When are the Cheat Codes going to be released?

The Joker 1
17th May 2009, 04:02
When are the cheat codes going to be released? Does someone know? or has an idea?

SammiiDoogles
17th May 2009, 04:04
if any are released, it'll probably be when the games out, when we have use for them. They'd be a bit useless to us now...

Kai Rei
17th May 2009, 04:06
Joker, the cheat code's will be released when you stop touching yourself at night.

The Joker 1
17th May 2009, 04:07
Yeah, you got that right:) Well, I check every week, But I'll have to check in September:(

I mean this is an answer for what SammiiDoogles said. Forgot to put the quote

Kai Rei
17th May 2009, 04:09
Well, even if their never released, atleast you can unlock the aternative batsuit.

The Joker 1
17th May 2009, 04:13
Joker, the cheat code's will be released when you stop touching yourself at night.

What do you mean by that?

EliteF50
17th May 2009, 04:21

He's just being immature.

Don't mind him.

The Joker 1
17th May 2009, 04:23
Oh, ok:) Thanks for explaining me dude:) I thought it was something else that worried me a lot. Thanks:)

Kai Rei
17th May 2009, 04:24

Don't worry, it was a joke. All in the name of fun, friend. :friends:

The Joker 1
17th May 2009, 04:26
I don't think it was a joke:scratch:. But lets try to forget it

Kai Rei
17th May 2009, 04:26
Oh, ok:) Thanks for explaining me dude:) I thought it was something else that worried me a lot. Thanks:)

Don't mind him. He alway's take's a shot at someone whenever he the chance reveal's itself. He's been banned before, so it's best not to listen to him.

Anyway, when you say cheat code's, are you referring to the alternative batsuit or something else?

Kai Rei
17th May 2009, 04:28
I don't think it was a joke:scratch:. But lets try to forget it

I'm sorry if it offended you. I should have added a smiley.

Sorry Joker. ^ ^

The Joker 1
17th May 2009, 04:29
It's ok. Lets forget it.

I mean like having alternate costumes and unlimited health and everything

Kai Rei
17th May 2009, 04:31
It's ok. Lets forget it.

I mean like having alternate costumes and unlimited health and everything

The only cheat code's I've heard of so far is the metallic batsuit, but unlimited gadget's and thing's would be great.

NotNamedJohn
17th May 2009, 04:47
Personally, I'm not going to be worrying about cheat codes until after I've 100%'d the game. Using cheat codes before beating an excellent game, for me, cheapens the experience. That's just how I feel when I play a game though, I know others who think cheating adds to the entertainment value of the game.

MCREF
17th May 2009, 04:50
if any are released, it'll probably be when the games out, when we have use for them. They'd be a bit useless to us now...

Couldn't of said it better myself. I could try, but I'm lazy.

Holiday
17th May 2009, 09:31
when you say cheat codes, do you mean input "Up,Down,Left,Right" you are now invincible, or do you mean the unlockable codes for the extra map packs and the dildo batman suit?

I reckon the unlockable codes will come either when the game is shipped to you, or emailed to you from the supplier around release date time, but for cheats, i hope they dont have any. Like, none. Your already the goddam Batman, why do you need invicible health? Just learn how to be kickass in freeflow combat. Why do you need invisibility? Thats why they made the invisible predator sections of the game. You already have infinite batarangs/gadgets, so there wont be a cheat code for that. The only cheat codes i can think that might be useful would be alternatives player models/ suits, which should be unlockables for the game, not cheat codes. *ie. Adam West suit- 10% riddles done, Batman Zurr-en-arrh suit- 100% riddles completed*

But alernative costumes havent been confirmed (except the Play.om exclusive, which just appears to be the fully upgraded suit), and so i dont see any cheat codes that people would want atm.

Just my 0.00013p (aka my 2cents)

_______
<Holiday wishes to apologize for the length and or jokes of his post, if you have a problem with this though, he can arrange a meeting with you on the 31st October 2009, where he will show you his .22 calibre pistol with baby bottle silencer>

CaptainMcMulla
17th May 2009, 10:08
If there were to be any cheats i would forbid to use them. This is a game where you can actually feel as if you are Batman and there has not been any other Batman game where i can fell like that. If there were cheat codes like armoured batsuit etc i would use them but stuff like unlimited gadgets NAH!

If there was a cheat unlimited gliding i would use that though just to check it out.

The Comedian
17th May 2009, 10:13
To me the only time I would want to use cheats is after 100% completion (dont forget some cheats affect trophies/achievements).

Velderik
17th May 2009, 10:39
I never use cheats, not even in the grand theft auto games, so why would I use them now.

If it were cheats which you unlock at the end, or by collecting an amount of goodies, then I would use it if it isn't too powerfull.

Like unlimited gadgets :)

artyfin
17th May 2009, 10:42
I don't think they'll be any 'proper' cheat codes i.e. not like the Megadrive days where it was 'press A, B, B, B, C, C, A, B' for ultimate power, or even like in GTA. I think unlockables are more plausible and to be honest, I'd prefer it that way.

JonWang
17th May 2009, 23:09

so there not releasing cheat codes any time in the next 10 years?

Kai Rei
17th May 2009, 23:51
so there not releasing cheat codes any time in the next 10 years?

I don't know, ask Joker. :D

The Joker 1
17th May 2009, 23:53
Ok. I like Cheat codes because I don't have to not go into the stress of having a low health bar. Also, It is unfair that after we pay a lot for a game, we have to pay or pre-order the game on the Internet. I think that with cheat codes, everyone can have the suits they want and the Invincibility if they want. I like both doing them with the controller or wait until I finish the game, but at least with God mode cheat.

DarkCrusader67
18th May 2009, 00:02
who remembers their first time ever cheating on the original doom game?!?!? :eek:

The Joker 1
18th May 2009, 00:14
What? I only saw the movie and it made me go to Arkham again, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:lol:

BatFan
18th May 2009, 00:45
Cheat codes? Seriously? Pansies....

The Joker 1
18th May 2009, 00:54
Don't think so buddy.

Hall E Woode
22nd Aug 2009, 15:26
I think invincible would be the only cheat. It seems like most of the gadgets are already unlimited. I mean, c'mon, how many batarangs does Batman have in his belt? :lol:

I honestly don't know what other kind of cheat you would want. A 1 punch kill? Takes away the potential for high combo scores. An invisible cheat? Kinda takes away from the thrill of the whole invisible predator mode. Super fast run? What are you, The Flash?

So I guess invincibility would be the only conceivable cheat. But then, what are you, Superman? :D

HenryundertheC
22nd Aug 2009, 15:31
when they're released, its probably going to be on arkhamcare.com's employee login website.

HG131
22nd Aug 2009, 19:02

What about now?

StalkerUKCG
22nd Aug 2009, 19:15
NW?WD15!4Q not saying anymore

Killer Croc3
22nd Aug 2009, 19:49
When are the cheat codes going to be released? Does someone know? or has an idea?

why would you want to use cheats? it ruins the experience, plus you wont get achievements or trophies for it. like everyone else says, beat the game, then use them.

HeartlessSystem
22nd Aug 2009, 21:03
cheats dont ruin the experience of games in my opinion. they only enhance them!
big heads, new skins, low gravity, ultra ragdoll, cheats can make them happen! :D

Turn and Face the Strange
22nd Aug 2009, 21:24
Are there even cheats for this game at all?

I don't see how we would need them. We have unlimited gadgets. Infinite Health just ruins the game (the whole point is to think your way around armed thugs and take them out carefully and quietly, not fight them).

Only if there were cheats to unlock characters, such as playable Scarecrow or Riddler skins, etc.

Maxii
22nd Aug 2009, 21:32
I dont think there will be cheats, but if there is they will be at GameFaqs.

T-Perry
22nd Aug 2009, 21:33
Cheats are fantastic to have in a game because like another person says.. it expands it more for you AFTER you've beaten the game. Infinite health wouldnt "RUIN" the game!! how ridiculous.

Its fun to have them especially when you have milked the game for all its worth and think damn this is boring now. But wait theres some cool cheat codes and fun stuff to mess around with for a few hours... why not!? Theres so many little things that would be so cool to have and mess around with.

vinny d123
22nd Aug 2009, 21:37
cheater. i never use cheats, takes away from the fun

Turn and Face the Strange
22nd Aug 2009, 21:38
Cheats are fantastic to have in a game because like another person says.. it expands it more for you AFTER you've beaten the game. Infinite health wouldnt "RUIN" the game!! how ridiculous.

Its fun to have them especially when you have milked the game for all its worth and think damn this is boring now. But wait theres some cool cheat codes and fun stuff to mess around with for a few hours... why not!? Theres so many little things that would be so cool to have and mess around with.

Yeah, cheats AFTER the game is good. But I was talking about using them on your first playthrough. Just ruins the game experience. Having waited a year for this game, the last thing I would do on my first playthrough is use cheats.

robinsnotstupid
22nd Aug 2009, 22:47
when you say cheat codes, do you mean input "Up,Down,Left,Right" you are now invincible, or do you mean the unlockable codes for the extra map packs and the dildo batman suit?

I reckon the unlockable codes will come either when the game is shipped to you, or emailed to you from the supplier around release date time, but for cheats, i hope they dont have any. Like, none. Your already the goddam Batman, why do you need invicible health? Just learn how to be kickass in freeflow combat. Why do you need invisibility? Thats why they made the invisible predator sections of the game. You already have infinite batarangs/gadgets, so there wont be a cheat code for that. The only cheat codes i can think that might be useful would be alternatives player models/ suits, which should be unlockables for the game, not cheat codes. *ie. Adam West suit- 10% riddles done, Batman Zurr-en-arrh suit- 100% riddles completed*

But alernative costumes havent been confirmed (except the Play.om exclusive, which just appears to be the fully upgraded suit), and so i dont see any cheat codes that people would want atm.

Just my 0.00013p (aka my 2cents)

_______
<Holiday wishes to apologize for the length and or jokes of his post, if you have a problem with this though, he can arrange a meeting with you on the 31st October 2009, where he will show you his .22 calibre pistol with baby bottle silencer>

if you dont like cheats dont use them, what do you care if someone else uses them?

Nizzemancer
22nd Aug 2009, 22:50
If there were to be any cheats i would forbid to use them. This is a game where you can actually feel as if you are Batman and there has not been any other Batman game where i can fell like that. If there were cheat codes like armoured batsuit etc i would use them but stuff like unlimited gadgets NAH!

If there was a cheat unlimited gliding i would use that though just to check it out.

I hardly think anyone would give a s*** if you were to forbid them to do it...

I only use cheats if I've completed the entire game to play around with stuff for laughs