PDA

View Full Version : Has your excitement level increased as the raving previews roll in?

Ensanguined Walls
15th May 2009, 12:06
The visuals look stunning. Creative twist on the Unreal Engine, to be sure.

EliteF50
15th May 2009, 12:11
Yeah. Especially after seeing some story mode gameplay,

Ensanguined Walls
15th May 2009, 12:13
Yeah. Especially after seeing some story mode gameplay,

In the G4 video of the story, remember the first part where we see the real gameplay, and Batman is standing on a cliff-like structure looking at Arkham in the distance. It looks visually stunning, very colorful. That's before he flies down for a decent distance.

luke344
15th May 2009, 12:21
God yes I was excited before but when you see all these previews talking about how amazing it is just makes me want to play it badly especially the challenge modes and I'm guessing the story will be great see as it Paul Dini writing it, I enjoyed his work on Batman TAS.

ryukoken69
15th May 2009, 12:31
nope. It was just fine till they delayed the game that in a interveiw they called close to perfect. And maybe if they would have a demo out on Live/psn that would change but the demo that was rumored to be coming out this month isnt now, even though they still have the store display demos out.

door noob
15th May 2009, 12:50
nope. It was just fine till they delayed the game that in a interveiw they called close to perfect. And maybe if they would have a demo out on Live/psn that would change but the demo that was rumored to be coming out this month isnt now, even though they still have the store display demos out.

Well to be fair we still have two more weeks until May concludes.

Pwz41
15th May 2009, 14:33
I wont get my hopes too far up until I see a good review on Game Spot, they seem to "Keep it REal!", but by then I’ll be playing the game myself and finding my own conclusions.

Eresys
15th May 2009, 14:38
I was totally all for it, but the delay kind of ruined it. If they had a Silent Knight demo, then boy....

Besides, how can you make something so perfect, better?

artyfin
15th May 2009, 16:30
Yeah it has, I'm just a bit worried that I'll overhype it; I wouldn't want to do what I did to Super Smash Bros. Brawl and get the impression that is was the equivalent of the second coming of Jesus.

Although, from what I've seen so far, this game does ooze with awesome. Even if it wasn't anything to do with Batman, it still looks really, really good.

DarkKnightDanny
15th May 2009, 16:46
Yeah it has, I'm just a bit worried that I'll overhype it; I wouldn't want to do what I did to Super Smash Bros. Brawl and get the impression that is was the equivalent of the second coming of Jesus.

Although, from what I've seen so far, this game does ooze with awesome. Even if it wasn't anything to do with Batman, it still looks really, really good.

lol so so true, when i sit back and think for a minute(i know,it happens hehe) i realize that im hyping this up so much its like,well what you said,the second coming of jesus. i should just forget about it and let the preorder do its thing.

vicsage
15th May 2009, 16:57
With each new review, I get more excited about this game.

As for the delayed release date, that's highly unfortunate. Perhaps it'll show up in July, August, or September? Probably more in the August/September period...

I just want someone to officially announce the date and clear the suspense!

CaptainMcMulla
15th May 2009, 16:57
The more information we get the more desperatee we get.

Zombie-Gamer
15th May 2009, 19:16
I got the Xbox mag with all the 12 page preview thing, now I can't wait.

TAPETRVE
16th May 2009, 00:15
It really is a shame they had to delay the game, but nevertheless: I get all heated up more and more with every single new screen, video or article...

Enop80
16th May 2009, 00:30
Nope, my level went down after the delays.

Ensanguined Walls
16th May 2009, 05:25
Nope, my level went down after the delays.

Welcome to the real world. Things happen.

Batty_Akuma
16th May 2009, 06:39
In the G4 video of the story, remember the first part where we see the real gameplay, and Batman is standing on a cliff-like structure looking at Arkham in the distance. It looks visually stunning, very colorful. That's before he flies down for a decent distance.

Which video was that?

xxTheDarkKnightxx
16th May 2009, 07:20
definately my excitment has gone up, threw the roof. I can't wait for this game.

And I see a lot of people saying the hype for them is going down because of a delay, but don't you want a great Batman game? The reviewers might have said it was perfect, but who knows what they found that required the delay.

All I can say is who cares if a delay occurs, if the game comes out 2-3 months later but is that much better, then I say the delay was worth it :)

CaptainMcMulla
16th May 2009, 07:22
After watching the X play hands on part 1. The excitment has increased the way he just glides in the game looks awesome.

DarkKnightDanny
16th May 2009, 09:48
After watching the X play hands on part 1. The excitment has increased the way he just glides in the game looks awesome.

agreed. thats what has fasinated me about batman for years and years.his ability to just open up his cape and soar.

cant believe that this game has everything that i could of wanted in just one batman game.

imported_The_Dark_Knight
16th May 2009, 10:02
After seeing some story mode gameplay, Hell yea :p