PDA

View Full Version : Roam Freely ?

CrashxUae
13th May 2009, 23:27
Hi guys ! How are you ? ( Hope you Fine ) .

In the last Gameplay Video thats Called ( First Look Batman : Arkham Asylum Demo )

In minute 6 and 14 second when the Pic said : Explore evrey inch of Arkham Asylum , in the Bottom of the pic they Said : (Roam Freely Across the Infamous Island for the first time Ever !! )

Is that Mean B:AA will be like Spiderman games ?

EliteF50
13th May 2009, 23:28
Yes, yes it does.

QCypher
13th May 2009, 23:31
Yes and no. Its been said that while its free roam all the time it has a kind of linear structure in that certain areas of the island are unlocked at certain points and that they are separated by large doors or something...but once unlocked you can visit each section at any time.

stoobytoons
Is that Mean B:AA will be like Spiderman games ?

Yes. Only a LOT less lame and repetitive. :lol:

CrashxUae
Yes !!

It's will be best Batman game ever made .

Woow !!

angleslam99
13th May 2009, 23:41
I hope you aren't asking if we can roam Gotham freely. Because that's not it. We can roam Arkham ISLAND freely.

SammiiDoogles
13th May 2009, 23:43
I hope you aren't asking if we can roam Gotham freely. Because that's not it. We can roam Arkham ISLAND freely.

...which is what he was asking

door noob
14th May 2009, 01:55
This had been discusted so many time before, is this honestly the first time you asked this because I could remember you commenting on one of these similar posts.

Joker's Laughing Place
14th May 2009, 02:03
People on this board are gettin mean lol

Silent Knight
14th May 2009, 02:07
People on this board are gettin mean lol

Yeah.. It's from all these release dates getting pushed back and the lack of information about this game from devs and mods.

We haven't received a GOOD piece of information about this game other than from a fan. If we got some good insider info from a mod, then people will settle down for a little while.

DarkCrusader67
14th May 2009, 02:17
Yeah.. It's from all these release dates getting pushed back and the lack of information about this game from devs and mods.

We haven't received a GOOD piece of information about this game other than from a fan. If we got some good insider info from a mod, then people will settle down for a little while.

I concur! :thumb:

Joker's Laughing Place
14th May 2009, 02:22
Yea i definitely agree with that, it is BS. im tryin to hang on every peice of news we get from reviews and such. all the villians that have been 'confirmed' are all speculation at this point and every time something is about to come up, again its from a fan..so i understand being irate. the best we can do though, is wait and hope Eidos decides to actually show they care about their fans more.