PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex 3 Merchandise available at the Eidos Montréal Store!

imported_van_HellSing
13th May 2009, 23:04
http://www.eidosmontreal.com/en/shop.html#deusex3

Hurry, guys, when the games get cancelled this stuff will be rare.

Unstoppable
13th May 2009, 23:19
So this is what the development team has been working on. Interesting :D. By the way the tongue and cheek comment is for not showing anything at E3 2009. I am really disappointed.

Ashpolt
13th May 2009, 23:22
I'm totally going to buy merchandise for a company that's yet to release a single game, and 2 games that have had virtually no info released, even a year and a half after first being announced in one case!

Seriously, this is ridiculously premature. How about instead of their marketing department working on "goodies," they actually try and bug the dev team to give them a few screenshots to release? Or something?

Also, LMFAO at the Thiaf T-shirts! Best laugh I've had all day.

Spyhopping
13th May 2009, 23:28
Oooh swag! Particularly liking the look of those posters. No ladies style clothes though, and a pretty steep shipping charge to Europe :(

Jerion
13th May 2009, 23:34
Cool swag. :)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
13th May 2009, 23:57
Yes, they all look mouth-watering.
I agree with spyhopping, we need some girlie style t-shirts in there. :D

Unstoppable
14th May 2009, 00:39
Some of them are sold out already which means there's a demand. However I don't plan on buying any of that stuff. Let's see if the games are good.

GmanPro
14th May 2009, 00:47
I'm tempted to buy some of it, but I'd feel like a fool if the games turn out bad so I'll hold off.

WhatsHisFace
14th May 2009, 00:55
I'm tempted to buy some of it, but I'd feel like a fool if the games turn out bad so I'll hold off.

Exactly my sentiment.

Jerion
14th May 2009, 00:56

Well, that's fair. :)

KSingh77
14th May 2009, 01:07
If there's one thing I would like to have,it would be the poster with Adam and Shanghai.

Wish they sold Adam's shades too.

GmanPro
14th May 2009, 01:09
I want a VersaLife coffee mug. Valve has got the Black Mesa and Aperture Science mugs at their store, and they are totally awesome. And the weighted companion cube plush is sweet too. :D

Jerion
14th May 2009, 01:10
I want a VersaLife coffee mug. Valve has got the Black Mesa and Aperture Science mugs at their store, and they are totally awesome. And the weighted companion cube plush is sweet too. :D

Maybe I can make something happen here. It wouldn't be something official from Eidos, but I think I can do it myself through Cafe Press.

René
14th May 2009, 01:57
http://www.eidosmontreal.com/en/shop.html

Hurry, guys, when the games get cancelled this stuff will be rare.

Hiya van_HellSing! The store finally launched during the afternoon but from GDC Canada I had no way to log in here and post the news, so thanks for doing so! (there is also a French version (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/fr/boutique.html) of the site of course!)

A lot of people have been asking for this kind of thing so it's really nice to finally have items available. The first order came from the U.K. so hats off to our friends across the pond!

René
14th May 2009, 01:59

HECK YEAH! As more info about the game comes out we will have tonnes of little nicknacks and things like that! Corporations in the game, people, logos, etc! All in due time!

SemiAnonymous
14th May 2009, 02:54
I can't help it, I'm a collector at heart. I've got my eye set on that bag, the lab poster, the scarf and both T-shirts. Not gonna get all of them, but the scarf and poster are mine at minimum.
I wouldn't mind if there was some Deus Ex 1 stuff sold as well, and if theres a mug and/or Adam/JC sunglasses, I'm buying those with out a second thought.

Blasted collector impulses.

Igoe
14th May 2009, 03:04
Heck yeah!!!

I'm snaggin' two Shanghai posters and a messenger bag!

On a side note, all this Official Swag lends credence to the possibility DX3 is the final title.

Or at the very least it might be Deus Ex 3: Subtitle and not Deus Ex: Subtitle

René
14th May 2009, 07:04
I wouldn't mind if there was some Deus Ex 1 stuff sold as well, and if theres a mug and/or Adam/JC sunglasses, I'm buying those with out a second thought.

Someone mentioned this in the Thief 4 forums too (or was it the TTLG forums?). It's got some potential and we'll be doing a post mortem on the store's launch so keep these ideas coming. You can also email store@eidosmontreal.com with comments or suggestions! A VersaLife mug could be nice!

Jerion
14th May 2009, 08:13
Someone mentioned this in the Thief 4 forums too (or was it the TTLG forums?). It's got some potential and we'll be doing a post mortem on the store's launch so keep these ideas coming. You can also email store@eidosmontreal.com with comments or suggestions! A VersaLife mug could be nice!

You have binders full of old Ion documentation on your desk. Surely you have a print resolution Versalife logo. :cool:

Spyhopping
14th May 2009, 08:45
Aw it would be an epic cup of tea if I could drink it out of a versalife cup. :D

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2235/cupx.jpg

There are some fairly big logos from the modding community;
http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/11832/unatco_un_version.png
http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/11832/versalife_redux.png

Would be cool to have some clothes with a subtle logo on too.

I've ordered myself a small fleece (hopefully will be a women's fit!) and a poster with Adams mug on for now. I did it before I went to sleep last night, I wonder if I was the one from UK to get there first? hehe :)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
14th May 2009, 09:32
HECK YEAH! As more info about the game comes out we will have tonnes of little nicknacks and things like that! Corporations in the game, people, logos, etc! All in due time!

OMG! I can't wait... :cool::cool::cool:

jordan_a
14th May 2009, 09:46
As more info about the game comes out we will have tonnes of little nicknacks and things like that! Corporations in the game, people, logos, etc! All in due time!I love you. :D

erionfin
14th May 2009, 10:45
Get that black T-shirt with horizontal Deus Ex 3 logo back in stock asap! :)

SageSavage
14th May 2009, 11:36
Aw it would be an epic cup of tea if I could drink it out of a versalife cup. :D
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2235/cupx.jpg

Yeah, that looks wonderful. I am not really into any of the official swag though, too uninspired.

FrankCSIS
14th May 2009, 22:47
You guys need to contract Sideshow Collectibles. Who wouldn't want a JC Denton premium format? :p

Necros
15th May 2009, 15:13
That will be great! :cool:

René
15th May 2009, 18:50
You have binders full of old Ion documentation on your desk. Surely you have a print resolution Versalife logo. :cool:

This is true. I should look more closely though I think it's all marketing material and not really related to the game's mythos. But, in true Raiders of the Lost Arc fashion, we were asking around and someone at Eidos in California said they have boxes of stuff in an old warehouse that they're going to dig out and send to us. Boxes full of Ion Storm stuff. Who wants to play Dominion Storm!?!? :nut:

Get that black T-shirt with horizontal Deus Ex 3 logo back in stock asap! :)

It's back! We've ironed out a few bugs with the software - the "out of stock" in that item's case has been fixed and it is available!

You guys need to contract Sideshow Collectibles. Who wouldn't want a JC Denton premium format? :p

Oh yeah. We are talking to print and collectible companies. I personally want that kind of stuff, as do many people here including our GM, so we want to make it a reality. Nothing confirmed yet but it's on our radar for sure!

drummindog
15th May 2009, 19:29
I'd love some more classic Deus Ex items.

I think it would be interesting to see what the warehouse holds as far as ION Storm had locked away.

How about offering a life size cardboard cut out of Walton Simons? JC Denton? Bob Page? This would be killer.

Or a T-shirt of Walton Simons holding a gun to the head of the NSF prisoner with the caption, "I am a patient man....but not that patient."

Yes, I'd be glad to join your marketing dept. What does it pay? ;)

AaronJ
15th May 2009, 23:24
If there was a VersaLife mug it would have to look like a company mug. One side the logo, and the other side, "We make tomorrow look like yesterday!" And it would have to be in the game.

Also, I'm buying everything.

FrankCSIS
15th May 2009, 23:31
Oh yeah. We are talking to print and collectible companies. I personally want that kind of stuff, as do many people here including our GM, so we want to make it a reality. Nothing confirmed yet but it's on our radar for sure!

I'm still pretty drunk on the Raiders of the Lost Ark premium format Indy, which looks, simply put, absolutely fantastic, I think I'd shed a tear if JC or other characters got a similar treatment.

Right now though, I really need a messenger bag. Might as well get one from you guys, but I can't decide on which!

Necros
16th May 2009, 06:41
Okay, so how does this work?

You must be 18 years of age or older and a United States resident and have a valid credit card.
I've read someone from the UK could order something too. :confused:

And is it true that it could cost more than the estimated price at the site? I've read about all kinds of taxes and stuff. 50$ would be already a lot for me to spend on this (the shipping cost is the same as the merchandise I'd like...), so I'd like to know if it could be even more. :hmm:

And there's a little error on the English site:

Step 4 - Click on Caisse
I think you meant Check Out. :)

Spyhopping
16th May 2009, 08:31
I'm pretty sure have to be shown the complete price as a total before you can checkout :).

The US resident thing I didn't see, but I could order fine!

If there was a VersaLife mug it would have to look like a company mug. One side the logo, and the other side, "We make tomorrow look like yesterday!" And it would have to be in the game.
I want.

Right now though, I really need a messenger bag. Might as well get one from you guys, but I can't decide on which!

I'd be going for the DX logo one. Although I've never been comfortable with the proximity of the 's' with the 'ex' on deusexgame.com. :p

AsukaoYl
16th May 2009, 13:00
Im pretty sure im going to get all 3 posters. Shipping is a killer tho..

AaronJ
16th May 2009, 20:17
If anyone hasn't noticed they're using the original font or something very close to it for the detail headers

Jerion
16th May 2009, 20:58
I did notice. It's a neat touch.

I think I might grab another poster.

I'd be going for the DX logo one. Although I've never been comfortable with the proximity of the 's' with the 'ex' on deusexgame.com. :p

Eh, it doesn't bother me. :p

Spyhopping
16th May 2009, 22:16
I'll get used to it! :whistle:

If eventually the substantial new footage/info/music we see is all I've hoped for, and at that crucial moment they introduce the classic DX logo... I think I'm going to cry with happiness.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th May 2009, 14:18
Yikes, I want everything from the store... gorgeous! :cool:

AaronJ
17th May 2009, 16:18
This is true. I should look more closely though I think it's all marketing material and not really related to the game's mythos. But, in true Raiders of the Lost Arc fashion, we were asking around and someone at Eidos in California said they have boxes of stuff in an old warehouse that they're going to dig out and send to us. Boxes full of Ion Storm stuff. Who wants to play Dominion Storm!?!? :nut:

I read this and fainted. Just came to.

DON'T FORGET MY BOOK SUGGESTION! PASS IT UP THE PIPELINE, I BEG YOU.

I'm still really afraid regarding the lack of the actual DX logo. Very, very afraid.

imported_van_HellSing
18th May 2009, 09:49
I would seriously buy a t-shirt that says "My vision is augmented."

Especially since I wear glasses. :cool:

JCDentonMale
19th May 2009, 04:34
I'm not going to buy anything about a game that hasn't been released yet and since we don't have any significant new informations and screenshots for months. Guys, you need to wait at least that the game become at a more advanced stage of development before you sell goodies. However, something about the first Deus Ex, I certainly will consider.

I'm thinking about something very lucrative. How about selling some good old zyme vial ?

SemiAnonymous
19th May 2009, 04:42

Oh god yes. This must happen.

Spyhopping
19th May 2009, 09:16
I'm not going to buy anything about a game that hasn't been released yet and since we don't have any significant new informations and screenshots for months. Guys, you need to wait at least that the game become at a more advanced stage of development before you sell goodies. However, something about the first Deus Ex, I certainly will consider.

Well for buying one of the posters at least, the reasoning for me is less around the appreciation of a game we know little about. First off it's very good artwork as it stands alone: it's very cyberpunk which I love and there really isn't enough good art of that genre around. Added with the fact that it resonates with me as being very 'Deus ex', and there isn't any art like that which is associated with the original, it draws me to want to have a good hard copy of those images.

On a side note, I still do partly buy it in the hope that this will be a success, and that I like the majority of what I have heard so far. You might think that's a bit foolish, but DX is something special to me and an exception to a fair few (monetary!) rules.

Ashpolt
19th May 2009, 10:00

I totally agree with this. I'm a massive fan of the original Deus Ex, as with everyone here, and I would happily spend quite a lot of money on good quality DX1 merchandise. I won't buy anything Deus Ex 3 branded yet though, because for all any of us know the game could suck. Heck, I think realistically our best case scenario at the moment is that it's Invisible War with shinier graphics, and I wouldn't buy any Invisible War merchandise.

Even aside from the "what I get out of it" aspect, I refuse to fund this game in any way until I see some kind of proof that it's not going to be an utter train wreck. I'd hate it if I spent a couple of hundred dollars on merchandise, and then when the game comes out I think "hey, I helped - in however small a way - to fund this mess."

Jerion
20th May 2009, 04:19

Damn straight. In absence of something from Eidos, I'll make one on my own at Cafe Press.

EDIT: I just made one (http://www.cafepress.com/Johns_Goodies) and ordered it. I had to work around using any Eidos-related content (Cafe Press said no to the DX logo), so it's just the text on a shirt. Still, cool. :)

Mezgrath
21st May 2009, 13:06
Oh I love it ! :D

Spyhopping
21st May 2009, 13:52
Nice! Even though you can't use the DX logo, you should be able to use the transhumanism symbol on self made items.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
2nd Jun 2009, 19:57
Damn straight. In absence of something from Eidos, I'll make one on my own at Cafe Press.

EDIT: I just made one (http://www.cafepress.com/Johns_Goodies) and ordered it. I had to work around using any Eidos-related content (Cafe Press said no to the DX logo), so it's just the text on a shirt. Still, cool. :)

Cool. van_Hellsing, are you still buying? :)
I think you should be the model for Mr K's Cafe Press shop. :p

SDX
4th Jun 2009, 19:06
This merchandise - pathetic. Should I even explain? Even being total crazy fan of Deus Ex 1 and I do like Invisible War as well, I will not buy a single thing from the studio that did nothing yet. Really pissed of that there is no new information on E3!

teknikal-vision
5th Jun 2009, 07:10
Oooh swag! Particularly liking the look of those posters. No ladies style clothes though, and a pretty steep shipping charge to Europe :(

The posters are so pretty! I'm so tempted, but my poor wallet needs to collect funds first for a new WACOM tablet/pen since mine died this week *sobs*. And I'm itching to buy Steambot Studios new artbook too! Cheers to Thierry Doizon and co. for releasing such a gem! It makes me hope a couple of artbooks that collect a bunch of concept art from DX3 and Thi4f get released one day!!!

Hopefully I'll get something by xmas. :)

And I agree, there needs to be ladies fit tees!

So yes, my suggestions are ladies tees and artbooks (once the games are released of course!)

Oh and hello spyhopping!!! Found you on here too it seems!!! :D

Spyhopping
5th Jun 2009, 09:21
Hey! Hope to see you around here a little more often! Sorry to hear about your tablet, I better take care of mine, it's been collecting dust the last few weeks :(.

I've been keeping an eye on Steambot studios to too! I bought Thierry Doizon's character design DVD associated with the artbook which is really interesting. Through my interest I've discovered a really fun program called alchemy. (http://al.chemy.org/gallery/) You need to subscribe to get it, but it's in alpha and completely free (the download mailing list is here http://al.chemy.org/). Going to have a proper go with it soon.

It's hard to explain its functionality, cause I think you have to try it to know how fun it is- but it's all about creating unique and instinctive shapes for the start of an image.

The Alchemy drawing canvas has an intentionally reduced level of functionality. No undo, no selecting, and no editing. Interaction focuses instead on the output of a great number of good, bad, strange and beautiful shapes.

It's how Mr. Doizon developed these very good images, you've most likely seen them before.

http://th07.deviantart.com/fs41/300W/i/2009/042/8/1/Alchemy_EP_01_by_barontieri.jpg http://th09.deviantart.com/fs41/300W/i/2009/044/9/f/Alchemy_EP_02_by_barontieri.jpg

Lady_Of_The_Vine
5th Jun 2009, 17:06
This merchandise - pathetic. Should I even explain? Even being total crazy fan of Deus Ex 1 and I do like Invisible War as well, I will not buy a single thing from the studio that did nothing yet.

I would though because I think all the merchandise looks pretty good. :cool:
I'm thinking of getting a few things closer to Christmas - to treat myself. :)

Samuele
5th Jun 2009, 17:17
This is actually awesome! I can't wait to buy something from the shop, especially Deus Ex gears

Lady_Of_The_Vine
5th Jun 2009, 19:55
If you want to buy me anything too, feel free... I'll be most happy to receive. :D ;)

teknikal-vision
12th Jun 2009, 00:50
I've been keeping an eye on Steambot studios to too! I bought Thierry Doizon's character design DVD associated with the artbook which is really interesting. Through my interest I've discovered a really fun program called alchemy. (http://al.chemy.org/gallery/)

I downloaded Alchemy soon after you reminded me about it in your post spyhopping! I always wanted to use it, but recently I forgot about it... Thanks for the reminder!

And yes Alchemy is a brilliant program! I LOVE it! I love it so much I ended up drawing a pic of Adam with it so I could show ya my first dabbles with Alchemy on here (making sure i don't make this thread head off on too much of a tangent! HA HA! Yes it's still Deus Ex relevant :P)

Adam Jensen, drawn in Alchemy (by me!:D) LOOK!!! FAN ARTS!!! :)

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/162/4/9/2009_Alchemy_AdamJensen_by_teknikal_vision.jpg

Oh and yeah, just gonna re-state this due to my current artistic high; DEUS EX 3 ARTBOOK PLEASE!!! ^____^

Spyhopping
12th Jun 2009, 00:56
LOVE IT. Awesome. Just posted a comment saying you should show this here :p

teknikal-vision
12th Jun 2009, 01:31
LOL! Waaaaaay ahead of ya!

Shall we start/restart a fan-art thread on here spyhopping? :D

Yargo
12th Jun 2009, 02:07
Well its nice to see they offer the side products, but.... :hmm:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
12th Jun 2009, 08:11
I downloaded Alchemy soon after you reminded me about it in your post spyhopping! I always wanted to use it, but recently I forgot about it... Thanks for the reminder!

And yes Alchemy is a brilliant program! I LOVE it! I love it so much I ended up drawing a pic of Adam with it so I could show ya my first dabbles with Alchemy on here (making sure i don't make this thread head off on too much of a tangent! HA HA! Yes it's still Deus Ex relevant :P)

Adam Jensen, drawn in Alchemy (by me!:D) LOOK!!! FAN ARTS!!! :)

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/162/4/9/2009_Alchemy_AdamJensen_by_teknikal_vision.jpg

Oh and yeah, just gonna re-state this due to my current artistic high; DEUS EX 3 ARTBOOK PLEASE!!! ^____^

Wow! That is really, REALLY awesome! Thanks! :cool: :thumb:

teknikal-vision
13th Jun 2009, 13:17
Wow! That is really, REALLY awesome! Thanks! :cool: :thumb:

Thanks ^__^

I think I'll take that as a definate yes to start a fan-art thread of all things Deus Ex-y :D

Gunter Herman
13th Jun 2009, 14:28
I might have ordered something, but $24 international shipping for an item of $14 is a bit steep, isn't it?

From where are those items shipped, Central Africa? :scratch:

SageSavage
13th Jun 2009, 14:38
Secret space station

Gunter Herman
13th Jun 2009, 14:54
Why did you change "Area 51" to "Secret Space Station"? I sense a conspiracy here... :eek:

Spyhopping
13th Jun 2009, 14:55
I ordered some stuff about a month ago... hasn't arrived yet! Probably the silly Royal Mail's fault :(

LOL! Waaaaaay ahead of ya!

Shall we start/restart a fan-art thread on here spyhopping? :D

Yeah, there's a lot of talented DX arteests out there! The thread that is here is a pretty old one I think.

ArcR
14th Jun 2009, 23:40
I gave it a shot on paint. I think a darker blue would work better but I figure I should contribute somethin'

Feel free to work with it.

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1213/versalife2.png

SageSavage
15th Jun 2009, 05:28
Why did you change "Area 51" to "Secret Space Station"? I sense a conspiracy here... :eek:

:whistle:

ArcR
16th Jun 2009, 00:21
DUDE! They should make a multitool with a key-chain ring. That's mech i'd purchase.

imported_van_HellSing
16th Jun 2009, 19:17
See notice at the top of the page:

Free poster of your choice on every order between now and next Monday!

Make any purchase at the Eidos Montréal Store (http://www.eidosmontreal.com/en/shop.html) between now and 11:59:59PM EST on Sunday June 21 and receive a free Deus Ex 3 poster of your choice! Just send an email to store@eidosmontreal.com after placing your order and identify which of the three Deus Ex 3 posters you’d like (Shanghai, Lab, or Adam Jensen), and it will be added to your order free of charge!

Looks like cancellation is near - they're getting rid of the merchandise.

gamer0004
16th Jun 2009, 19:38
See notice at the top of the page:

Looks like cancellation is near - they're getting rid of the merchandise.

I was just about to post the very same thing.

Actually, this can mean either 3 things:
1. Cancellation is near and they want to get rid of the merchandise that's left.
2. Too few people have bought their posters.
3. EM is going to release new images and/or info which makes those posters redundant.

Bono
16th Jun 2009, 19:40
Well, I don't think that the release of the new images will make the old posters redundant. So, it's cancellation then. ;)

Jerion
16th Jun 2009, 20:21
Regardless of whether the game gets cancelled or turns out poorly- that Adam poster is sweet.

imported_van_HellSing
16th Jun 2009, 20:47
Regardless of whether the game gets cancelled or turns out poorly- that Adam poster is sweet.

It is. And so are the other two.

I was expecting a more optimistic response from you though - I guess the end really is nigh.

SageSavage
16th Jun 2009, 20:57
It is. And so are the other two.
What, they canceled DX1 and IW, too? Can I keep the discs, please? Ok... on a second thought, they may send someone to collect IW.

imported_van_HellSing
16th Jun 2009, 21:01
Reading comprehension plz. That sentence was about the posters. My favourite is the Shanghai one.

Jerion
16th Jun 2009, 23:55
If you want unblemished optimism talk to MyImmortal. Really though, I don't see it as being canceled, not by a longshot. My thoughts about the posters still apply. :)

FrankCSIS
17th Jun 2009, 00:00
Posters are pretty damn sweet. Nice incentive to make me decide on picking up a messenger bag or not, which I need, regardless of who I buy it from.

I have a better promotion for EM though: Free news or new screenshot with every purchase between now and Sunday.

SemiAnonymous
17th Jun 2009, 03:17
I suppose this means that we might have some sort of update next monday.
Maybe.

Malah
17th Jun 2009, 19:23
Nah. The game is probably canned. Or "re-imagined" to fit a new target audience.

"Washing Dishes with Stephane" Available 10/2009. Wii/PS3/X360

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th Jun 2009, 11:26
If you want unblemished optimism talk to MyImmortal. Really though, I don't see it as being canceled, not by a longshot. My thoughts about the posters still apply. :)

Yup, talk to me anytime. :cool:
I get the chuckles when I read that a few members think the the game is going to be axed. It's even funnier when they appear to actually believe this prophesy of doom and gloom, hehe. :D

Anyway.... I want ALL of the posters! Anyone going to buy me one? ;) :p

Ashpolt
18th Jun 2009, 16:07
As negative as I am about what we've heard of the game so far, I'm not hoping for a cancellation. A name change would be wonderful, though - just remove the Deus Ex name from it so a more RPG-friendly dev team can make a proper sequel in the future, and that'd be great...

"Washing Dishes with Stephane" Available 10/2009. Wii/PS3/X360

I'll take 10!

FrankCSIS
19th Jun 2009, 03:04
I'd like the Wii edition, please. It's going to be so much more immersive, what with the controllers and everything. It's almost like washing dishes!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
24th Jun 2009, 23:50
I want too much stuff, I can't make my mind up which items not to get. Budget restrictions. :(

Jerion
25th Jun 2009, 00:11
Get a messenger bag, shirt, and a poster.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
25th Jun 2009, 00:17
Yeah, they're nice. But I'm loving that sling bag more, the mug and the polar fleece. The latter being the reason for my budget problem, lol. :D

SemiAnonymous
25th Jun 2009, 02:17
I'm still eyeing the beanie and the button down shirt...maybe I'll reward them with my purchase if they give us some info

Spyhopping
26th Jun 2009, 16:50
My posters just came, they're gorgeous :D

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2594/posterss.jpg

Gotta find somewhere to put them now...

Lady_Of_The_Vine
26th Jun 2009, 16:52
Excellent! They deserve framing. :cool:

Spyhopping
26th Jun 2009, 17:22
Yeah, they do! They each have their own little "limited edition certificate of authenticity" which makes me even more inclined to treat them carefully. :p

The fleece is nice too :)

SageSavage
26th Jun 2009, 17:40
Nice cat but that iPod sure is a bit oversized, isn't it? Is that the enthusiast edition?

Spyhopping
26th Jun 2009, 18:08
Well I thought she complemented the image, so I left her in :p

That's her iPod. She doesn't have thumbs, see.

SemiAnonymous
26th Jun 2009, 18:44

How long did they take to get to you, out of curiosity?

KSingh77
26th Jun 2009, 19:46
Nice posters

I only got the one with AJ,they should create a poster with Barrett next.

Spyhopping
26th Jun 2009, 19:58
^The AJ one's my fave :)

How long did they take to get to you, out of curiosity?

About a month, but that's British customs for you. EM posted it right after I ordered, you get given a tracking number for it.

René
26th Jun 2009, 20:51

Awesome! How's the quality/thickness?

They each have their own little "limited edition certificate of authenticity" which makes me even more inclined to treat them carefully. :p

Ooh yeah. The artist who sits behind me made that certificate! He is very talented. (can you tell he's reading over my shoulder as I write this...?) :nut:

About a month, but that's British customs for you. EM posted it right after I ordered, you get given a tracking number for it.

Yes, unfortunately coming from Canada, going to other countries' Customs can take a loooong time.

Jerion
26th Jun 2009, 21:18
Yes, unfortunately coming from Canada, going to other countries' Customs can take a loooong time.

It's faster to drive there, get it, and drive back than it is to order it online. :nut:

Spyhopping
26th Jun 2009, 22:03
Awesome! How's the quality/thickness?

Ooh yeah. The artist who sits behind me made that certificate! He is very talented. (can you tell he's reading over my shoulder as I write this...?) :nut:

They are very good quality, vibrant colours and a little thicker than normal posters. It's just awesome to have a hard copy of the artwork, and especially seeing Adam in his full-resolution glory.

I love the "Eidos Montreal seal of authenticity" and the just visible transhumanism symbol on the certificate. Great design, they look very official! :nut:

gamer0004
27th Jun 2009, 12:11

Love the cat.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
27th Jun 2009, 17:41
I love the cat too, but I love those posters MORE! :cool:

Helegad
29th Jun 2009, 03:31
i want a versalife coffee mug. Valve has got the black mesa and aperture science mugs at their store, and they are totally awesome. And the weighted companion cube plush is sweet too. :d

yes.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
29th Jun 2009, 10:39
I've decided I desire the sling bag, hope they get more stock in. I'm waiting... patiently. :p

Spyhopping
30th Jun 2009, 01:10
Love the cat.

I love the cat too, but I love those posters MORE! :cool:

She was looking at me as if I was insane when lining them up on the sofa.

I've decided I desire the sling bag, hope they get more stock in. I'm waiting... patiently. :p

I want more now mine has arrived! Are you going to go for one of the posters too?

gamer0004
30th Jun 2009, 09:20
I want more now mine has arrived! Are you going to go for one of the posters too?

Women... ;)

Spyhopping
30th Jun 2009, 21:31
Oi you, what's that supposed to mean?! :p

Lady_Of_The_Vine
30th Jun 2009, 22:25

I would get all the posters, yeah. :cool:
Due to the postage costs, I'm going to have to wait for the sling bag first to make the most of the order.
Just my luck if the posters sell out though. :(

KSingh77
13th Jul 2009, 21:24
Still waiting for my BOMB to arrive.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
16th Jul 2009, 17:40
^
Probably delayed at Customs. :D

Jerion
16th Jul 2009, 19:05
Still waiting for my BOMB to arrive.

Some loser in the post office bathroom traded it to me for some zyme. Sorry.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
28th Jul 2009, 23:32
The British Post Office service is a shambles! Jokes aside, this is sadly the truth. ;)

SemiAnonymous
29th Jul 2009, 03:23
Fun fact: I got an email saying that I wasn't at home on the 7th to pick up my package.

I didn't work the 7th, I was on vacation. I was home all the 7th.

grfhgjflakdfsrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Spyhopping
29th Jul 2009, 14:11
grfhgjflakdfsrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Now that's just what my signature looks like on one of those digital signature things when I'm asked to sign for parcel delivery.

SageSavage
29th Jul 2009, 14:23
A classmate used to call me that. She had braces and we all had a good time when she did her presentations.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
5th Aug 2009, 21:33
If anyone notices the sling bag back in stock, please nudge me. ThanX. :)

SemiAnonymous
12th Aug 2009, 23:54
Well, Rene was completely and awesomely helpful, and hopefully I'll be getting my package in a few weeks, since, you know...canada.

But just an FYI, René, if my package somehow goes back to you guys again, I'm going up there and getting it myself, postal services be damned.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
13th Aug 2009, 06:55
^ If this is the case, please take me with you. :flowers:

René
13th Aug 2009, 14:57
Hehe.

teknikal-vision
16th Aug 2009, 16:06

Ooooo spyhopping you lucky girl you!

As much as I would like to buy a whole slab of merch right now I am STILL scraping funds together for a new WACOM. (thankgod my mate lent me his spare one in the meantime).

Wait a minute... I'm turning 21 soon!
OMGZ I know what I want as part of my big celebratory present from my family! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also: kitty so cute! What's it's name?! :D

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Aug 2009, 01:44
Those posters are worth framing for protection. :cool:

Jerion
17th Aug 2009, 01:46
Those posters are worth framing for protection. :cool:

If you can find a frame the right size. Might have to go and get a custom frame made; over here I can't find anybody that carries a stock frame for a 29" x 21" poster. :hmm::scratch:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Aug 2009, 01:55
In the UK you can get huge 'clip frames' (back board, glass cover and metal clip fastening) in a long length that will hold all the posters together. Have you tried eBay?

Jerion
17th Aug 2009, 01:58
Really? Interesting.

Nope, haven't tried eBay. I don't trust eBay anymore. I keep my internet shopping restricted to Amazon and Newegg as much as possible.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Aug 2009, 02:03
Yeah, eBay has its shortcomings. But if you pay via PayPal, you get protection against scammers taking your money and/or non-received purchases. On the whole though, I've only ever had one bad experience and I've been buying since 2003. The bargains are hard to resist.

I'll try find some of those frames for you and PM you the links.

Spyhopping
17th Aug 2009, 09:47
I have some of that kind of frame in much smaller sizes which are really useful. Do you know what shops sell that kind for posters in the UK, myimmortal? My posters are currently unframed as the only ones I have seen so far are very expensive!

Ooooo spyhopping you lucky girl you!

As much as I would like to buy a whole slab of merch right now I am STILL scraping funds together for a new WACOM. (thankgod my mate lent me his spare one in the meantime).

Wait a minute... I'm turning 21 soon!
OMGZ I know what I want as part of my big celebratory present from my family! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Also: kitty so cute! What's it's name?! :D

What kind of wacom are you getting? I have the the bamboo (it's in the corner of that pic :P) and although it's great, I know I'm missing out on the advantages of the more expensive versions! I tried my uncle's drawing tablet very briefly (intuos I think) and it was brilliant.

As for 21st birthdays, it's mine today, and among a few other very nice things I got that Exodyssey artbook! For anyone who's not familiar with Steambot, some very talented artists who worked on DX3 are involved, and the style from the concept art we have seen is very familiar through the book. There is even a character that I think looks just like Adam! I found the paperback for £20 from Amazon (had to ask for it :p) which saved some money :)

It's so inspiring. I flick through it and immediately have to go draw something! It might spoil the surprise but I could send you a couple of photos of it if you'd like.

How's that TNM poster coming along?

Oh, and my cats called Jade :P

SemiAnonymous
17th Aug 2009, 21:40
I just got a tube, and in it was a DX3 shirt and 3 awesome posters. Pictures coming soon.

Man oh man, these things are awesome. I wanna put them up on the wall, but all I have are pins...I dont wanna ruin them D:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Aug 2009, 22:06
^
You can frame them. If you Google something like 'custom clip frames', you can order to size.
As I suggested to MrK, you can have all 3 posters together in one frame. :)

SemiAnonymous
17th Aug 2009, 22:06
^ thing is I kinda want to put them up like...now, y'know?

I don't have a cat to add to this, but I do have a Panda Bear my best friend gave me when she moved away so that will do for the cute fluffy thing.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0607.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity, lovingly scotch taped on :p

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/th_DSCN0608.jpg

Other shots:

The shirt, which fits me perfectly, by the by: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0604.jpg

AJ's Head poster: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0602.jpg

Lab Poster: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0601.jpg

Shanghai poster: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0598.jpg

The wall that they will all be going on soon (as you can see it is terribly empty, my Wall Scroll and Printout are quite lonely up there. Thankfully, once I get some artist gum/custom clip frames, they'll be going up: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0600.jpg

So yeah! Months later, I finally got them. Man I wish I hadn't screwed up the first time :(

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Aug 2009, 22:09
^ thing is I kinda want to put them up like...now, y'know?

I don't have a cat to add to this, but I do have a Panda Bear my best friend gave me when she moved away so that will do for the cute fluffy thing.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0607.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity, lovingly scotch taped on :p

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/th_DSCN0608.jpg

Other shots:

The shirt, which fits me perfectly, by the by: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0604.jpg

AJ's Head poster: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0602.jpg

Lab Poster: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0601.jpg

Shanghai poster: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0598.jpg

The wall that they will all be going on soon (as you can see it is terribly empty, my Wall Scroll and Printout are quite lonely up there. Thankfully, once I get some artist gum/custom clip frames, they'll be going up: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/SemiAnonymous/DSCN0600.jpg

So yeah! Months later, I finally got them. Man I wish I hadn't screwed up the first time :(

Awesome collection there. :cool: :thumb:

SemiAnonymous
17th Aug 2009, 22:21
Sweet mother of pearl

150 bucks for the custom frames!

Eesh. I can't afford that right now. I guess I'm gonna have to stick with artists gum for the time being.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
17th Aug 2009, 22:28
Try searching custom clipframes on eBay - they are much cheaper than that. Otherwise, you could use individual frames and use brackets at the back to join them?

SemiAnonymous
17th Aug 2009, 22:36
I'll definitely look into cheaper frames, but for the time being, I'll just stick to artist gum, the stuff works pretty good so yeah.

teknikal-vision
18th Aug 2009, 02:02
I have some of that kind of frame in much smaller sizes which are really useful. Do you know what shops sell that kind for posters in the UK, myimmortal? My posters are currently unframed as the only ones I have seen so far are very expensive!

What kind of wacom are you getting? I have the the bamboo (it's in the corner of that pic :P) and although it's great, I know I'm missing out on the advantages of the more expensive versions! I tried my uncle's drawing tablet very briefly (intuos I think) and it was brilliant.

As for 21st birthdays, it's mine today, and among a few other very nice things I got that Exodyssey artbook! For anyone who's not familiar with Steambot, some very talented artists who worked on DX3 are involved, and the style from the concept art we have seen is very familiar through the book. There is even a character that I think looks just like Adam! I found the paperback for £20 from Amazon (had to ask for it :p) which saved some money :)

It's so inspiring. I flick through it and immediately have to go draw something! It might spoil the surprise but I could send you a couple of photos of it if you'd like.

How's that TNM poster coming along?

Oh, and my cats called Jade :P
I'm most likely getting the Bluetooth Wireless Graphire. I like the 'feel' of the Graphires a bit more than the Intuos personally. That and I like the portability of the Graphire, what with the slot that holds the pen and all. Also they are cheaper. LOL

It's your 21st? Happy birthday! :D I'm keen on getting the Exodessey artbook for my 21st also.
And I'd love to see some pics of the book. You ought to show that character that looks like Adam to everyone on here too.

The poster's on hold for now. Had a busy week. Spent my whole weekend volunteering at Freeplay (local indie game development event in Melbourne). I'll get back into it as soon as I've caught up on my university assignments. I really can't wait to finish it (as soon as I do I just know I'm going to want to design something else for them XD)

Jade eh? cute name? My cat's name is Jack. He's black and white. I'll post some photos of him soon on DevART.
he he Jack and Jade :P

Jerion
18th Aug 2009, 03:18
Hmm. This is a conundrum. With the shipping as expensive as it is, getting a poster, shipping it to the US, and then getting a custom sized frame made would cost a little over five times as much as the poster itself. :eek:

Igoe
18th Aug 2009, 03:26
I have been mulling over the exact same thing!

I have a bare wall that's just begging to be adorned by AJ, but the logistics of it are proving expensive...

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th Aug 2009, 08:17
Perhaps EM will set up another 'win goodies' contest in the near future. Christmas would be the perfect time. :cool:

Spyhopping
19th Aug 2009, 21:28
Love the new kit and the panda, semianonymous. I'm starting to wish I'd ordered a T-shirt now too! :D

Teknikal- looking forward to seeing more of that TNM poster, and Jack! The poster is looking awesome as it is, but has so much potential.

I've taken some photos of the character who reminds me of Jensen, I'll post some small pics of it when I get the chance. He's not exactly identical, but I reckon it gives a window as to what Adam might look like with other poses and expressions.

Perhaps EM will set up another 'win goodies' contest in the near future. Christmas would be the perfect time. :cool:

Yes! And a shiny new wallpaper again! :D Perhaps we will get a tiny slice of new info as a Christmas present

teknikal-vision
22nd Aug 2009, 15:30
Love the new kit and the panda, semianonymous. I'm starting to wish I'd ordered a T-shirt now too! :D

Teknikal- looking forward to seeing more of that TNM poster, and Jack! The poster is looking awesome as it is, but has so much potential.

I've taken some photos of the character who reminds me of Jensen, I'll post some small pics of it when I get the chance. He's not exactly identical, but I reckon it gives a window as to what Adam might look like with other poses and expressions.

Yeah the poster's going well but it has a long way to go yet. Can't wait to see some snippits of the artbook.

And I hope EM start selling some womens tee-shirts too! YOU BETTER DO IT BEFORE OCTOBER YA HEAR ME EM?! I'D BUY ONE IF YOU DID!!!!! :D

Lady_Of_The_Vine
24th Aug 2009, 18:23
Yeah, I would like to see some t-shirts cut better for us ladies. We have waists, you know! :p :D

René
24th Aug 2009, 18:42
I might get ripped for this, but...

http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/exhibitionist/scissors.jpg

Hehe. :nut:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
24th Aug 2009, 21:34
Hehe, perhaps 'cut' was the wrong word to use. :p

teknikal-vision
27th Aug 2009, 05:06
Awww man... I'm so tired of having to get my favourite t-shirts tailored to fit.
Us girls need to either; A) fork out at least $30 bucks for custom tailoring or B) invest time in learning to sew properly. *pouts*

Come on, just 1 measly t-shirt....PLEEEEAAAAASEEEEE? :)

Lady_Of_The_Vine
27th Aug 2009, 08:21
Yeah, it needs to be a little shorter too. :)

SageSavage
27th Aug 2009, 09:10
Right, that's what I think sometimes.

Spyhopping
3rd Sep 2009, 00:33
If anyone notices the sling bag back in stock, please nudge me. ThanX. :)

Was just looking at the store. Sling bags have been taken off listing :(

The messenger bags left looks good though, and the fleece is nice. Kept me warm on a few chilly evenings this summer.

I would love a ladies tee with a transhumanism symbol! If not, may make my own over at that site that I've forgotten the name of.

Jerion
3rd Sep 2009, 01:23
Was just looking at the store. Sling bags have been taken off listing :(

The messenger bags left looks good though, and the fleece is nice. Kept me warm on a few chilly evenings this summer.

I would love a ladies tee with a transhumanism symbol! If not, may make my own over at that site that I've forgotten the name of.

Cafe Press? :)

Jima B
3rd Sep 2009, 07:33
Pah, I still think it needs more merchandise with either plain Eidos logos on, like the badge clip (as opposed to full EM), or classic DX logos on.

Until then, shipping just seems a little too much :(

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Sep 2009, 11:35
Was just looking at the store. Sling bags have been taken off listing. :(

WTF!!! :eek:

That's put a downer on my day... :(

Spyhopping
4th Sep 2009, 20:16
WTF!!! :eek:

That's put a downer on my day... :(

Hopefully they will have them back one day

Cafe Press? :)

That's the one! Cheers

Lady_Of_The_Vine
9th Sep 2009, 18:28
Mmm, hopefully. I missed out there, I love those sling bags. :cool:

SemiAnonymous
10th Sep 2009, 07:22
Update: Artists Glue sucks. Only one poster is staying up right now, the other two have fallen repeatedly. Seeking out other means of attaching them to the wall.

Jerion
10th Sep 2009, 07:25
Update: Artists Glue sucks. Only one poster is staying up right now, the other two have fallen repeatedly. Seeking out other means of attaching them to the wall.

1. Find Duct Tape.

2. Apply to back of frame.

3. If lacking frame, have custom frame made. Go back to step 1.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
10th Sep 2009, 17:22
Good ol' duct tape... guaranteed to save the day! :thumb:

RedTeamWins
17th Sep 2009, 12:09
Wow, P&P is a bit excessive.

hem dazon 90
27th Sep 2009, 22:15
I might get the baseball cap

but comeon realese some tidbit of info

Lady_Of_The_Vine
30th Sep 2009, 19:12
Buy me a baseball cap and I'll see what I can do about the tidbit of info... :whistle:

:D

ROCK STARTIST
21st Dec 2009, 23:25
Looks like the DX3 Trucker Caps are out of stock. Rene, any chance they will be back in stock?

Lady_Of_The_Vine
21st Dec 2009, 23:28
I think we are going to have to wait until the New Year for an answer on that one. :)
I'm hoping they will restock on the sling bag. That item sold out very fast.

ROCK STARTIST
7th Jan 2010, 21:24
Hey, the DX3 trucker hat was replaced with a standard hat. It looks cool, but any chance we will get the trucker hat back?

René
8th Jan 2010, 19:12
I don't believe so, but these ones are different, with cotton all the way around rather than the mesh in the back.

KSingh77
9th Jan 2010, 00:28
So any new stuff?

How about Adam's shades with the build-in interface.

Or a replica of the 9mm pistol or famas style gun.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
9th Jan 2010, 23:31
^
You can send in your suggestions via the store page:
http://www.eidosmontreal.com/en/shop.html

Just scroll down to the end where you see "Feedback & Suggestions"

Good luck. :thumb:

JCpies
10th Jan 2010, 19:19
Loving the posters maybe I should buy one to replace the mini poster... maybe the bag too, I can help advertise In the UK

JCpies
10th Jan 2010, 19:22
So any new stuff?

How about Adam's shades with the build-in interface.

Or a replica of the 9mm pistol or famas style gun.

I really need those shades, I mean friday night I had to wear my mums sunglasses and draw Augmentation wires on my head with chalk...

Lady_Of_The_Vine
25th Jan 2010, 14:27
Loving the posters maybe I should buy one to replace the mini poster... maybe the bag too, I can help advertise In the UK

Did you buy?

JCpies
25th Jan 2010, 16:28
Did you buy?

No... very expensive ='( way more expensive than buying stuff from japan :/

So I bought a MW2 poster instead... can't you sell some to european suppliers like Play.com they're awesome.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
25th Jan 2010, 17:28
^
That's a good idea. Why don't you suggest it to them via 'feedback' button on the store page? :thumb:

Pinky_Powers
25th Jan 2010, 21:13
It seems grotesque and greedy to sell merchandise for a product nobody yet really knows anything about. I can't be the only person who will refuse to buy any shwag until I've played the bloody game.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2005/20050105h.jpg

SageSavage
25th Jan 2010, 21:28
You are not alone. But it's great to know that the trucker hats have improved quality now, isn't it?

Ashpolt
25th Jan 2010, 21:37
Yeah, it kinda seems a bit backwards to me.

"I loved my Deus Ex 3 t-shirt so much, I bought the game!"

Ermm.....

Lady_Of_The_Vine
1st Feb 2010, 23:00
I love my Deus Ex t-shirt, despite not knowing if I will love the game.

KSingh77
2nd Feb 2010, 01:49
I love my dragon tooth sword.

Nice,blue,and shiny

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Feb 2010, 21:43
^
How about sharing a photograph? :cool:

Decay
5th Feb 2010, 15:25
I like the posters...

Jerion
5th Feb 2010, 16:41
I like the posters...

They're good posters. No matter what happens to the game I think I'll be hanging on to them.

Decay
6th Feb 2010, 07:42
Sure they are great Mr.K . I would bye it to, but the final price is almost 34 $ for international (i live in europe) and all in sum it would be terrible expensive for one (extra)ordinary poster... Anyway, if anybody is interested in buying these and lives in europe too, you may let me know...

Lady_Of_The_Vine
12th Feb 2010, 21:39
Perhaps we can have a fun contest soon with prizes (including the posters).

JCpies
13th Feb 2010, 12:16
I love my straw ninja hat, it's so cheap and flimsy.

Jericho_Rus
3rd Aug 2010, 14:00
I'm terribly sorry to bump this, but I registered here to ask a question about the merch. I'm pretty sure that DX:HR will be an awesome game no matter what, so I've been checking out the Eidos Store. I found a cool-looking bag there. And I need some advice on that. You see, I was looking for a nice messenger bag for some time, but I'm not sure in it's quality. Has anyone bought it? I want to see some more pictures and check out how much books can fit there. Not that I'm a nerd (oh of course I am) but I worry about the weight and the space. Thanks in advance for answering!

Jerion
3rd Aug 2010, 17:07
I'm terribly sorry to bump this, but I registered here to ask a question about the merch. I'm pretty sure that DX:HR will be an awesome game no matter what, so I've been checking out the Eidos Store. I found a cool-looking bag there. And I need some advice on that. You see, I was looking for a nice messenger bag for some time, but I'm not sure in it's quality. Has anyone bought it? I want to see some more pictures and check out how much books can fit there. Not that I'm a nerd (oh of course I am) but I worry about the weight and the space. Thanks in advance for answering!

I don't have the messenger bag, but I've got some of their other swag. They had a sling bag there for a while (not sure if it's there anymore) and that's held up well to some stress.

Jericho_Rus
3rd Aug 2010, 21:57
I don't have the messenger bag, but I've got some of their other swag. They had a sling bag there for a while (not sure if it's there anymore) and that's held up well to some stress.

Oh, thanks for the information. The question still stands open however. :whistle:

Lady_Of_The_Vine
4th Aug 2010, 21:58
Oh, thanks for the information. The question still stands open however. :whistle:

You can contact the store by using the "Feedback/Suggestions" link at the bottom of the store page. Feel free to ask for more details about the bag directly - I'm sure you will get an answer fairly quickly.

Jericho_Rus
5th Aug 2010, 07:23
You can contact the store by using the "Feedback/Suggestions" link at the bottom of the store page. Feel free to ask for more details about the bag directly - I'm sure you will get an answer fairly quickly.

Oh, thanks a lot. Already done. :o

ROCK STARTIST
6th Aug 2010, 05:47
I bought the messenger bag exactly a year ago along with the grey DX3 shirt. It was kinda worth the 3 week wait from Canada to LA, customs can be a pain in the ***. Anyways, decent quality (100% post recycled material) that can carry about 2-3 hard cover 300 page books. My two plastic buckles gradually broke after another, so I sewed Velcro patches which work just as well as the buckles. I guess it broke because I was over stuffing the bag. Anyways, it definitely looks cool with the multi- compartment usage and matte black color, after a year I still rock it, looks good as new.

I got the Rockstar Duffel Bag when GTA IV came out. Unfortunately the zipper broke, but what can you expect from Video Game Merchandise Bags? A class SAMSONITE bag material?