PDA

View Full Version : here , demo video for you .

Angel_
12th May 2009, 20:45
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/317082.html

now keir , before closing my thread because your saying im confusing everyone , you should know your ****.

edited : You can get the hd version here http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=9032 and its also downloadable. the link as problem , so try couple of times.

Keir
12th May 2009, 20:48
Thanks for posting the link. Check your PM inbox.

gaiking2003
12th May 2009, 21:01
thanks for posting video link
i have to say the game looks the dog b***locks

DarkKnightDanny
12th May 2009, 21:05
that looks amazing,the first proper gameplay footage ive seen.thanks mate

DarkKnightDanny
12th May 2009, 21:14
so i guess this would suggest that a demo has been sorted out for consoles,given all the trailer parts at the end.

EliteF50
12th May 2009, 21:28
I really, really hope that those aren't the real title screens. 0_o

I think they should use the flying bats title screens that they use in the Villain trailers. Those look great.

Lunar
12th May 2009, 21:29

I think they should use the flying bats title screens that they use in the Villain trailers. Those look great.Well it is.

EliteF50
12th May 2009, 21:36
Well it is.

Well there's still time to change it.

-_-'

Batman-tdk
12th May 2009, 21:37
Thanks for posting the link. Check your PM inbox.

Keir why does he say your wrong? Is there an announcement tomorrow?

Batman-tdk
12th May 2009, 21:38
Well there's still time to change it.

-_-'

I love the title screen, absolutely lovely :D

Drazar
12th May 2009, 21:42
Keir why does he say your wrong? Is there an announcement tomorrow?

Keir locked the demo thread since he saw it giving confusion to newer people. Seems Angel didn't like it. =p Oh and the announcement wasn't Batman related as Keir had stated, it was a new Eidos game. :)

EliteF50
12th May 2009, 21:42
I love the title screen, absolutely lovely :D

What!? Are you serious?

You like the Eidos and Rocksteady ones? I think they look terrible and unprofessional.

The title screens we see in the trailers with the bats flying by, now those are epic.

Batman-tdk
12th May 2009, 21:44
What!? Are you serious?

You like the Eidos and Rocksteady ones? I think they look terrible and unprofessional.

The title screens we see in the trailers with the bats flying by, now those are epic.

Oh you mean them lol, no I dnt mind them, I mean I like the menu screen

EliteF50
12th May 2009, 21:45
Oh you mean them lol, no I dnt mind them, I mean I like the menu screen

Oh, no... I love the menu!

My God, that thing looks beautiful. :lol:

Batman-tdk
12th May 2009, 21:46
Keir locked the demo thread since he saw it giving confusion to newer people. Seems Angel didn't like it. =p Oh and the announcement wasn't Batman related as Keir had stated, it was a new Eidos game. :)

Well how all of a sudden does an official video of the demo come online and posted by angel? I bet the demo is out soon, maybe even thursday and no I mean an announcement tomorrow for the demo

Drazar
12th May 2009, 21:47
Well how all of a sudden does an official video of the demo come online and posted by angel? I bet the demo is out soon, maybe even thursday and no I mean an announcement tomorrow for the demo

It wasn't an official video, it was uploaded by a gametrailers user.

EliteF50
12th May 2009, 21:48

I know, but it was made a website.

It looked like a downloadable demo to me.

Drazar
12th May 2009, 21:51
I'd guess they are giving the demo away for big sites 1st, not really sure on what site its from but with the demo being ready its just a matter of time. As i say demos usually come 2-4 weeks before launch, so while it might seem ready, they will wait. ;/ Thats business.

Batman-tdk
12th May 2009, 21:52
I know, but it was made a website.

It looked like a downloadable demo to me.

Exactly! Seems as though there is someone who knows something cheeky about the demo coming out :D

T3HDARKKNIGHT
12th May 2009, 21:57
Thanks for the link;)

I wish there were compound fractures and traumatic countering damage. Like reversed elbows and Limbs. Batman doesn't kill, But Breaking limbs to subdue an opponent is another thing...Just after multiple counters end it with being able to snap the guys arm or wrist or a nice downward kick to the petella.

(C'mon Foley Artist people @ EIDOS..Break out the celery stalks!) :lol:

chip5541
12th May 2009, 22:06
I thought I was the bad cop closing thread? :rasp:

Nice find Angel_

Strife2k7
12th May 2009, 22:06
If I recall correctly from my own time playing the in-store demo it does sound pretty brutal. There aren't any visible bone breaks or anything like that, but certainly some bone-crunching sound.

arOnex20
12th May 2009, 22:08
so i guess this would suggest that a demo has been sorted out for consoles,given all the trailer parts at the end.

those are in the kiosk demos too

Inferno317
12th May 2009, 22:09
Thanks for the link;)

I wish there were compound fractures and traumatic countering damage. Like reversed elbows and Limbs. Batman doesn't kill, But Breaking limbs to subdue an opponent is another thing...Just after multiple counters end it with being able to snap the guys arm or wrist or a nice downward kick to the petella.

(C'mon Foley Artist people @ EIDOS..Break out the celery stalks!) :lol:

I might be wrong but I believe that the ONE time I was able to pull off a takedown :nut: , I think I grabbed his ankle and turned it the wrong way until it cracked. Has anyone else seen this takedown?

Lunar
12th May 2009, 22:49
I might be wrong but I believe that the ONE time I was able to pull off a takedown :nut: , I think I grabbed his ankle and turned it the wrong way until it cracked. Has anyone else seen this takedown?Yea, I did he comes behind you he catches the leg breaks etc I played the demo at target. I find the fighting smooth but the demo was a little boring. I mean i'm still excited to playing the story.

Angel_
12th May 2009, 23:17
You can get the hd version here http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=9032 and its also downloadable. the link as problem , so try couple of times.

joshuatucson
12th May 2009, 23:43
Keir is the demo going to be PS3 exclusive no 360 version like that site states.

Eresys
13th May 2009, 01:09
I don't get it. This wasn't the kiosk demo? What was the point of this video anyway?

Ensanguined Walls
13th May 2009, 01:17
Haha. I love the Joker's comments during each round. The first thug to kill Batman gets a date with Harley!

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 01:20
Haha. I love the Joker's comments during each round. The first thug to kill Batman gets a date with Harley!

I think you mean "gets the grand prize"

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 01:51
Ya, i feel that pretty much everything Joker's gonna say in this game is gonna be quote worthy!

Keir
13th May 2009, 08:40
It's from the kiosk demo that's been available to play in retail outlets the US. It's in no way an official video. It's not a demo for download. Whoever captured it is also crap at the game.

Sorry guys :(

It's not official. And whoever captured it was being naughty.

Yus! The internets needs more users like you
%0

CaptainMcMulla
13th May 2009, 09:22
I like the main menu. It looks sick

gaiking2003
13th May 2009, 10:01

I think they should use the flying bats title screens that they use in the Villain trailers. Those look great.

in the end who care if that title screen
it the main game that Important

remember metal gear solid ps1
great game crap title screen

Velderik
13th May 2009, 11:40
looks like one of the best demo's ever made, lot's of replay value.

Darkwing_Duck
13th May 2009, 11:41
I'm praying that we do get a demo. It'll definitely 'soften the blow' of the game being delayed. And the fact that everyone in America gets to play it and we don't. That kinda sucks.

The guy in the video was pretty crap, hoping that's because he's a poor gamer and not that the game's difficult to use.

DarkKnightDanny
13th May 2009, 11:42
I'm praying that we do get a demo. It'll definitely 'soften the blow' of the game being delayed. And the fact that everyone in America gets to play it and we don't. That kinda sucks.

The guy in the video was pretty crap, hoping that's because he's a poor gamer and not that the game's difficult to use.

probably due to having to film it too, need 3 hands for that.

king001
13th May 2009, 13:40

its not hard to use at all I can stay playing that game all day just on the way it all flows. But this demo is the type that you get better everytime you play it. But that guy sucked I didn't get that low a score my first time and definitely didn't get my health all the way down in that mode. But yeah i would also love to have that demo on my xbox so i don't have to be waiting to play at the stores.

DarkKnightDanny
13th May 2009, 16:21
lol,why is the guys skills being debated here,who the frig cares. its a video of the demo that should be the highlighting factor.

in the video,when the guy is choosing which challenge to do,it looks liek he has an option of two,are they the same map but different difficulty setting?

Abeja
13th May 2009, 17:31
So thats what the game would be like if you button mashed.

king001
13th May 2009, 17:43
lol,why is the guys skills being debated here,who the frig cares. its a video of the demo that should be the highlighting factor.

in the video,when the guy is choosing which challenge to do,it looks liek he has an option of two,are they the same map but different difficulty setting?

to me it looked the same the only difference is that the other one is expert mode, it's 4 rounds instead of 3, and you fight zsasz in the fouth round oh and the thugs use guns

DarkKnightDanny
13th May 2009, 17:45
to me it looked the same the only difference is that the other one is expert mode, it's 4 rounds instead of 3, and you fight zsasz in the fouth round oh and the thugs use guns

ah cool. in the video,didnt realize you fight that many thugs in the end!.was brilliant to see

SammiiDoogles
13th May 2009, 18:54
I Love how from 4:32 to 4:37 Batman just hops from henchman to henchman smacking them down to the grown and then Kicking the last one in the face in slow mo.

It Really shows how Smooth and FreeFlowing the FreeFlow combat is :p

And i love Jokers laugh at 3:13 :p