PDA

View Full Version : Which is better?

The Bat
12th May 2009, 14:22
So far, I am pretty sure several people played and maybe enjoyed the X-MEN Origins: Wolverine game. So which one do you think will have a higher rating, more replay value, and more true to the character and world (Meaning the Marvel World and DC world) when Batman Arkham Asylum releases. (I'm pretty sure more than half of you guys will say Batman considering it is a forum for Batman, but I'm just interested in your guys opinions.) So I guess the question is, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

door noob
12th May 2009, 14:41
Search thread tool.

Drazar
12th May 2009, 15:05
Can't really compare a beatm-em up movie-tie in (with a horrible plot at the end due to the movie being bad) to a game where you use sneakiness, devices and so on.

stoobytoons
12th May 2009, 17:24
I played the Wolverine demo in an effort to mark time between hearing about B:AA and actually owning it. It's okay for killing time. That's it.

Abeja
12th May 2009, 17:31
Ive said this in multiple thread and was gonna make a thread about it. Wolverine is very similar to what I view Batman AA except better. Wolverine kinda does everything and nothing really good. You sneak around at some points but nothing too great. Combat is kinda fun but gets button-mashing.

The story will definitely be better.

CaptainMcMulla
12th May 2009, 17:42
Ive said this in multiple thread and was gonna make a thread about it. Wolverine is very similar to what I view Batman AA except better. Wolverine kinda does everything and nothing really good. You sneak around at some points but nothing too great. Combat is kinda fun but gets button-mashing.

The story will definitely be better.

I cant even seem to find where the wolverine demo is on PSN ive looked everywhere. I just want to get a feel of unreal engine 3.

angleslam99
12th May 2009, 17:44
I'm about to play the demo, heard very good things about the game.

Zombie-Gamer
12th May 2009, 17:45
Wolverine is ok, its a bit repetive and i'm sure Batman AA will be awesome.

Drazar
12th May 2009, 17:45
The game is good, if you got extra cash and wanna spent it on something while waiting for Batman i'd recommend it.

angleslam99
12th May 2009, 17:46
Sick. The cutscenes are pretty F-ing brutal. If only we could get an M rated Batman...

DarkKnightDanny
12th May 2009, 17:54
i think an M rated batman would take away the essence of,well,batman

Drazar
12th May 2009, 17:55
i think an M rated batman would take away the essence of,well,batman

Not really, but an M Rated Batman wouldn't allow Bats to commit murders. =p I think we'd just see even more disgusting jokes from the Joker. ;)

DarkKnightDanny
12th May 2009, 17:58
obviously there is that, but what i think angle was implying was a more adult themed batman, ie more gore and blood and beheadings?

The Bat
12th May 2009, 18:39
I wouldn't want much gore or beheadings in Batman, in my opinion, I think the game would become less Batman the more gore there is.