PDA

View Full Version : Combo Takedown?

Man of Steel
12th May 2009, 01:14
I was playing the demo and I was playing around with the thugs. I did a gound takedown then I was trying to figure out how to do the combo takedown. Does anyone know how to do it?

theDARKCRUSADER
12th May 2009, 01:52
what's the difference between the two? I thought there were only ground takedowns.

DarkCrusader67
12th May 2009, 05:33
I was playing the demo and I was playing around with the thugs. I did a gound takedown then I was trying to figure out how to do the combo takedown. Does anyone know how to do it?

wait... how'd you do a ground takedown? You mean like a takedown when you get a high enough combo right?

Man of Steel
12th May 2009, 11:59
what's the difference between the two? I thought there were only ground takedowns.If you wacth the silent knight trailer, you know what i mean

wait... how'd you do a ground takedown? You mean like a takedown when you get a high enough combo right?No and its in the silent knight trailer when there are two thugs left.

DarkKnightDanny
12th May 2009, 16:32
its basically a sleeper hold from behind

DarkCrusader67
12th May 2009, 20:12
wait, no... cause you can't do a ground takedown in the demo! only combo takedowns!

Man of Steel
12th May 2009, 20:46
wait, no... cause you can't do a ground takedown in the demo! only combo takedowns!

maybe if you would try it....

DarkCrusader67
12th May 2009, 21:35
maybe if you would try it....

no... im pretty sure demo doesn't allow you to do it. I know what the ground takedowns look like from the silent knight demo. The special takedowns you do in the demo are completely different.

Man of Steel
12th May 2009, 21:51
It dont have to say press whatever buttons. and your calling a hit in the head while the thug is on the ground not a ground takedown?

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 00:41
It dont have to say press whatever buttons. and your calling a hit in the head while the thug is on the ground not a ground takedown?

have YOU actually performed this in the demo??? if so which buttons did you press??

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 00:45
have YOU actually performed this in the demo??? if so which buttons did you press??

yes I have, and it was something and triangle:scratch:

king001
13th May 2009, 00:48
It's Triangle and Circle. I think he is talking about the ankle grab takedown. When I played and did the takedown it would always be the arm one were he twist his arm and goes around him. To get the takedown option you need to preform a 8 hit combo chain then you get the takedown option. You have to do it right away and have a thug be facing you or near to preform it.

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 00:51
It's Triangle and Circle. I think he is talking about the ankle grab takedown. When I played and did the takedown it would always be the arm one were he twist his arm and goes around him. To get the takedown option you need to preform a 10 hit combo chain then you get the takedown option. You have to do it right away and have a thug be facing you or near to preform it.

not that one. its the hit while the thug is on the ground. look on the silent knight trailer, the very last hit on the last thug, thats the ground takedown.

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 00:52
omg you're just talking about a normal combo takedown... he takes him to the ground, ya, but that's not the same kind of takedown like in the silent knight trailer... that was completely different. :mad2:

i think i would know if there was an actual ground takedown cause i've played the demo for over 6 hours at gamestop!

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 00:53
not that one. its the hit while the thug is on the ground. look on the silent knight trailer, the very last hit on the last thug, thats the ground takedown.

UGH!!!! I don't believe that YOU performed that move in the demo tho!!!!

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 00:56
omg you're just talking about a normal combo takedown... he takes him to the ground, ya, but that's not the same kind of takedown like in the silent knight trailer... that was completely different. :mad2:

i think i would know if there was an actual ground takedown cause i've played the demo for over 6 hours at gamestop!

no,no.no.no.no,no
and I know if I would know if there was an actual ground takedown cause I was "exploring" controls at gamestop.

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 00:58
UGH!!!! I don't believe that YOU performed that move in the demo tho!!!!

why would I lie on something that that I created a thread on?!?!

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 00:59
no,no.no.no.no,no
and I know if I would know if there was an actual ground takedown cause I was "exploring" controls at gamestop.

ya i know!! i did the same thing!! trying different combo's with thugs on the ground but i couldn't find anything...

hmmmm... if you could get those buttons and like PM me or something that'd be awesome!

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 01:02
ya i know!! i did the same thing!! trying different combo's with thugs on the ground but i couldn't find anything...

hmmmm... if you could get those buttons and like PM me or something that'd be awesome!

im pretty sure it was r2+triangle. make sure the thug is bataranged first.

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 01:03
im pretty sure it was r2+triangle. make sure the thug is bataranged first.

hmmm, okay ill give it a shot tomorrow when i go to my local gamestop.

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 01:06
hmmm, okay ill give it a shot tomorrow when i go to my local gamestop.

advice: make sure that no one else is around you when you preform it. the thugs will interupt you.

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 01:08
advice: make sure that no one else is around you when you preform it. the thugs will interupt you.

kk sounds gud.

have you posted your demo high score on the forum yet?? there's an entire thread dedicated to it.

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 01:10
kk sounds gud.

have you posted your demo high score on the forum yet?? there's an entire thread dedicated to it.

I forgot mine. it was a 4 digit number (due to the playing around with thugs). i think it was 4566.

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 01:15
I forgot mine. it was a 4 digit number (due to the playing around with thugs). i think it was 4566.

lol add a 0 onto the end of that one buddy

Man of Steel
13th May 2009, 01:22
lol add a 0 onto the end of that one buddy

Well im not a combo person. My finger might slip or I might notice something outside...

DarkCrusader67
13th May 2009, 01:39
Well im not a combo person. My finger might slip or I might notice something outside...

haha fair enough

Bat Vigilante
13th May 2009, 19:25
hi guys im new here. my max combo is 70,000.

DarkCrusader67
14th May 2009, 02:13
hi guys im new here. my max combo is 70,000.

wtf are you talking about?

Rareless09
14th May 2009, 02:42

From what I've seen there are combo takedowns that are available during combat and stealth takedowns that are available during predator sequences. I'm pretty sure this is correct.