PDA

View Full Version : can't decide

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 11:18
I don't know if anyone has posted a thread the same as this but i couldn't find it.

I'm lucky enough to have both an XboX 360 and a PS3 and i'm really looking forward to the release of B:AA but I'm struggling to decide which console to get this game on. please help
:wave:

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 11:27
You couldn't find a thread because you didn't look. This deserve's to be closed.

Bomeric
10th May 2009, 11:28
Yes there was actually a thread about this not so long ago. But I would be glad to help you. Personally I believe you should get the game for the console which you feel best with when using the controller. Yet again that is how I would decide.

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 11:30
You couldn't find a thread because you didn't look. This deserve's to be closed.

how do you know he didn't look you don't know if he did or didn't unless your some kind of stalker who is following him! :rasp:

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 11:34
Yes there was actually a thread about this not so long ago. But I would be glad to help you. Personally I believe you should get the game for the console which you feel best with when using the controller. Yet again that is how I would decide.

I think I feel strongest using the 360 controller because on the PS3 controller the thumbsticks are in a wierd place, but the PS3 version has the Joker and the graphics might be better, but i don't know:scratch:

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 11:43
how do you know he didn't look you don't know if he did or didn't unless your some kind of stalker who is following him! :rasp:

Grow up.

Bomeric
10th May 2009, 11:44
Joker is a good bonus on the PS3, yet if you're having a hard time handling the controller I'm not so sure you'll find it as exciting. As for the graphics, like you said might be better.

DarkKnightDanny
10th May 2009, 11:48

would be for the best tbh.threads like these are just asking for console wars.

go and have a look at whats exclusive for each console.
personal preferance is king here.

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 11:48
Grow up.

me grow up! your the one who had a go at him i just got annoyed because he is my friend in the "real" world perhaps you've heard of it, if not it doesn't surprise me because you hhave nothing better to do than have a go at someone over a group of pixels on a screen:nut:

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 11:54
^ I had a "go" at your mother when she wouldn't take my boxer's outta her mouth.

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 11:57
^ I had a "go" at your mother when she wouldn't take my boxer's outta her mouth.

you really suck at insults dude i have heard that a million times :lol:

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 11:58
It wasn't an insult.

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 11:59

I didn't start this thread so people could have a go at eachother, no I started it because I wanted some advice about which game to buy, but within 20 secs you were acting like a jerk. Why?

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 12:01
i think that you should get the ps3 version as it is suposedly coming with the dark knight movie and you also get the better graphics and the exclusive joker dlc

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 12:02
I didn't start this thread so people could have a go at eachother, no I started it because I wanted some advice about which game to buy, but within 20 secs you were acting like a jerk. Why?

I wasn't acting like a jerk, I'm just tired of people claiming they didn't see a thread which is discussing the same topic, and is probably just at the bottom of the page.

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 12:03
I wasn't acting like a jerk, I'm just tired of people claiming they didn't see a thread which is discussing the same topic, and is probably just at the bottom of the page.

I did look I used the search thingy and nothing came up:rasp:

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 12:05
i think that you should get the ps3 version as it is suposedly coming with the dark knight movie and you also get the better graphics and the exclusive joker dlc

I already have the Dark knight, but as I have already said I don't like the PS3 controller, better graphics would be nice I suppose...:scratch:

DarkKnightDanny
10th May 2009, 12:22
and this is why the thread should of been closed along time ago, better graphics you say?.....ok..yea..sure..

theyre the same graphics.

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 12:23
vsmAssassin: If your wondering why I'm not replying to you, it's because your officially the first person to go into my ignore list. Now we can't fight, it's great. :D

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 12:24
and this is why the thread should of been closed along time ago, better graphics you say?.....ok..yea..sure..

blu-ray vs dvd
blu-ray=HD therefore better graphics

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 12:24

you may think that but since the Ps3 has blu-ray and Xbox has a Dvd drive the graphics on the xbox's aren't the same

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 12:26
vsmAssassin: If your wondering why I'm not replying to you, it's because your officially the first person to go into my ignore list. Now we can't fight, it's great. :D

i'm sorry i got very carried away and i have nothing against you as i said i got totally and utterly carried away :D

DarkKnightDanny
10th May 2009, 12:29
ps3 has the capability of better graphics,sure, however this game will be identical on both systems.so graphics shouldnt be an issue when choosing

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 12:31
ps3 has the capability of better graphics,sure, however this game will be identical on both systems.so graphics shouldnt be an issue when choosing

If you say so....

QCypher
10th May 2009, 12:39
Didnt Sefton Hill say he thought it looked better on PS3 and they struggled to fit BAA on a DVD?...ya something like that.....

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 12:43
when did he say that?

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 12:47
Didnt Sefton Hill say he thought it looked better on PS3 and they struggled to fit BAA on a DVD?...ya something like that.....

do you have a link to a webpage?

DarkKnightDanny
10th May 2009, 12:56
ok, im have no qualms with the ps3 at all
but you would have to be pretty dilutional to say that batman is going to have"better graphics" on one system than the other

unless you have pixel vision or something

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 12:58
ok, im have no qualms with the ps3 at all
but you would have to be pretty dilutional to say that batman is going to have"better graphics" on one system than the other

unless you have pixel vision or something

Agreed. Although if there actually is a gaming system with supposedly "better" graphic's, it'll be the PC, due to it's hardware/graphic's card.

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 12:59
whats pixel vision?:scratch:

DarkKnightDanny
10th May 2009, 13:01
whats pixel vision?:scratch:

its sarcasm for nit picking bugger hehe

vsmASSASSIN
10th May 2009, 13:06

:eek:

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 13:11

screw you :nut:

Batman-tdk
10th May 2009, 13:24
Get the PS3 version because since the Joker is toured as an exclusive character you can play as him :D

kain9998
10th May 2009, 14:51
Well if you have live, I have a very strong feeling that the content for download will have Joker. You might have to pay for it, but it is worth it IMO. :)

BatFan
10th May 2009, 14:52
Get the PS3 version because since the Joker is toured as an exclusive character you can play as him :D

Yeah, Just go for the PS3. They both look more or less the same anyway, but PS3's got the Joker exclusive.

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 15:28
Yeah, Just go for the PS3. They both look more or less the same anyway, but PS3's got the Joker exclusive.

They may look more or less the same but I don't particualy the Ps3's controller the thumbstick placing is awful and the R2 AND L2 triggers suck

PS3/PSPGamer7
10th May 2009, 15:36
I actually hate the Xbox controllers, which is why I bought a PS3. I would just the PS3 version, because then, the Joker is free. I don't see how hard this is...

DarkCrusader67
10th May 2009, 16:13
umm...

PS3 has the exclusive Joker.

end of dicussion! lol it should be that easy!

CaptainMcMulla
10th May 2009, 16:52
Get which you feel comfortable with the most, then get another for the other platform.

I'd advise you to get the PS3 because of the Joker exclusive.

Batman-tdk
10th May 2009, 16:53
But obviously it ain't

EliteF50
10th May 2009, 17:42
Get the PS3 version.

This isn't an FPS, so the controller shouldn't be a problem.

Zacman
10th May 2009, 17:45
If I had a PS3 and a 360 I'd get it on PS3 because of the Joker

imported_BAT_MAN
10th May 2009, 18:20
solely down to it having the joker I'm going to get the ps3 version

gaiking2003
10th May 2009, 19:23
I don't know if anyone has posted a thread the same as this but i couldn't find it.

I'm lucky enough to have both an XboX 360 and a PS3 and i'm really looking forward to the release of B:AA but I'm struggling to decide which console to get this game on. please help
:wave:

i think you should go with with the ps3 version
i have both ps3 and xboxs360
here is my reasons why i ordered the ps3 version
1)you get the joker download
2)the ps3 pad is the the best out the 2 pads the d-pad on the xbox 360 is pants
3)the game will sound better cos the xbox360 sound like a washing machine when running

the last two reasons is why i always go for the ps3 above xbox360 on any game
i hope that my humble opinion helps you decide

gaiking2003
10th May 2009, 19:27
Well if you have live, I have a very strong feeling that the content for download will have Joker. You might have to pay for it, but it is worth it IMO. :)

no the joker is going to be a free dowload
thats what meny websites and this forum says

DarkKnightDanny
10th May 2009, 19:32
no the joker is going to be a free dowload
thats what meny websites and this forum says

i think he's refering to if ever the joker DLC comes to xbox

joker4eva
12th May 2009, 17:48

cant remember where but i heard that aswell

DarkKnightDanny
12th May 2009, 17:52
never ever struggle to fit batman aa on a dvd disc,all games are made on duel layered(9gb)

ElitistBerk
12th May 2009, 17:56
I'm getting this game for 360 and PS3 :D but I reckon I'll get the collectors edition for the 360 and the normal edition with for the ps3 - both pre-ordered to get the extra stuff.

You really shouldn't worry about graphics, multiplatform games look exactly the same on both consoles and I also have the worry about the ps3 controllers, I do prefer the feel of the 360 ones but I might grow used to the ps3 controller after playing this game with it.