PDA

View Full Version : Joker playable on PC?

LikaLaruku
9th May 2009, 18:57
I read on Comic Vine that Joker will be playable on PlayStation. I hope he's playable on PC too, or there's going to be illigitimate PS3 ports of the game circulating torrent sites, just like Silent Hill 1. (PC gamers, when left out of something, tend to make illegal work-arounds).

Best thing to do is make him an unlockable character that can only be activated through online confirmation of a ligitimate purchace by typing in the keycode. (TellTale does something like that). I think that would cut down on piracy of the game, because users who pirate the game wouldn't be able to unlock the Joker.

Man of Steel
9th May 2009, 19:02
Oh great, another console war. Just keep this in mind: Joker is exclusive (no one else gets him) to the PS3.

Drazar
9th May 2009, 19:03
It will be on PS3 because Joker on PC would help Microsoft. Sony wants the bonus. =p

Batman-tdk
9th May 2009, 19:09
Exactly!

LikaLaruku
9th May 2009, 19:11
If it's truely PS3 exclusive, this will be a heavily pirated game since the PC has ways of playing games from any console, even old ones like Sega Genesis & NES. It's a very bad marketing decision.

Kai Rei
9th May 2009, 19:12
Oh great, another console war. Just keep this in mind: Joker is exclusive (no one else gets him) to the PS3.

I can't believe people still fall for that "exclusive" bulls**t. It'll be on the 360 eventually, too.

Man of Steel
9th May 2009, 19:13
I can't believe people still fall for that "exclusive" bulls**t. It'll be on the 360 eventually, too.

I meant its exclusive NOW.

Kai Rei
9th May 2009, 19:18
i meant its exclusive now.

oh.

Lulz! :p

maninblue
9th May 2009, 19:21

i so wish you were right, but im not so sure, look at what happend to the dlc that microsoft paid rockstar to make, it never came to the ps3, and this points towards the joker dlc for ps3(which sony paid/agreed to) will never come to the xbox or the pc.

Batman-tdk
9th May 2009, 19:23
Yep!

vicsage
9th May 2009, 19:25
Why don't they just have a different exclusive character per console and computer?

Kai Rei
9th May 2009, 19:26
Why don't they just have a different exclusive character per console and computer?

It would make the most sense, wouldn't it?

Man of Steel
9th May 2009, 19:27
i so wish you were right, but im not so sure, look at what happend to the dlc that microsoft paid rockstar to make, it never came to the ps3, and this points towards the joker dlc for ps3(which sony paid/agreed to) will never come to the xbox or the pc.

Was rockstar a game? A game and a dlc are different. Exclusives like this come to Live 90% of the time

Batman-tdk
9th May 2009, 19:27
It would take up too much of there time! Unless you want it delayed until next year

Man of Steel
9th May 2009, 19:29
It would take up too much of there time! Unless you want it delayed until next year

free download after its released

Batman-tdk
9th May 2009, 19:31
free download after its released
Maybe but I doubt it would be free

lt_skittles
9th May 2009, 19:39
If it's truely PS3 exclusive, this will be a heavily pirated game since the PC has ways of playing games from any console, even old ones like Sega Genesis & NES. It's a very bad marketing decision.

oh yeah I agree pirating a PS3 has been never been done so yeah [/sarcasm]

lt_skittles
9th May 2009, 19:42
Maybe but I doubt it would be free

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Joker+playstation+3+psn+free

Drazar
9th May 2009, 19:45

Since you have a time machine apparently Kai Rei. =P Wanna tell us when Fallout 3 and GTA4 exclusives will ship to PS3 too? ^^

Kai Rei
9th May 2009, 20:06
Since you have a time machine apparently Kai Rei. =P Wanna tell us when Fallout 3 and GTA4 exclusives will ship to PS3 too? ^^

They will arrive on PS3 when Satan bend's over, and fart's you over Uranus. =P

Drazar
9th May 2009, 20:06
:(.

Kai Rei
9th May 2009, 20:08
:d.

Edit: why the f**k does my smiley come up as ":d" instead of *insert large grin smiley here*

******* PC virus.

CaptainMcMulla
9th May 2009, 21:01
Why dont some people understand the word "EXCLUSIVE"
come on lets look it up in a dictionary
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Exclusive

lt_skittles
9th May 2009, 21:12
Why dont some people understand the word "EXCLUSIVE"
come on lets look it up in a dictionary
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Exclusive

Exactly

CamRockmanZilla
10th May 2009, 19:54

We tried that with Soul Calibur 4, and it just ended up with the other being downloadable. But if every console get's there own exclusive character... I want Bane or Scarecrow.

Drazar
10th May 2009, 20:02
We tried that with Soul Calibur 4, and it just ended up with the other being downloadable. But if every console get's there own exclusive character... I want Bane or Scarecrow.

Soul Calibur 4 is different because Konami _chose_ the characters. Microsoft nor Sony wasn't BUYING them.

Microsoft bought exclusive content for GTA4 and Fallout 3, and it seems Sony bought it for Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Riddling Artist
10th May 2009, 20:49
I have a ps3 so im going to enjoy playing as joker. by the way i would enjoy playing as scarecrow it would be a bit odd though

lt_skittles
10th May 2009, 21:39
I have a ps3 so im going to enjoy playing as joker. by the way i would enjoy playing as scarecrow it would be a bit odd though

Good, because that's probably the reason Sony bought it.

Jack J Napier
10th May 2009, 22:56
I'm gonna laugh when the EXCLUSIVE everyone keeps talking about goes to the PC and 360 version. (btw getting my game for ps3, but i just want to see the ps3 people stop trying to act all bad ass about the situation.)

lt_skittles
10th May 2009, 23:24
I'm gonna laugh when the EXCLUSIVE everyone keeps talking about goes to the PC and 360 version. (btw getting my game for ps3, but i just want to see the ps3 people stop trying to act all bad ass about the situation.)

Btw I'll laugh when Broken steel, and lost and the damned goes to PS3. Oh wait no I won't, cuz it won't happen.