8th May 2009, 19:55
Okay, So, i'll just get right to it:

Expected Review
GamesMaster - On Sale: 3rd June Batman-tdk is getting
Definate Review of the Game:
PSM3 - Issue 115 - On Sale: 4th June SammiiDoogles is getting
Definate Review:
OXM - On Sale: 4th of June DarkKnightDanny is getting

I'll get the PSM3 Magazine for you guys when its out and get the review up on here ASAP.

(Thanks to DarkKnightDanny for bringing the OXM review to our attention
And Batman-tdk for the GamesMaster one)
And i assume DKD will be putting the OXM one up...

If you know of any more mags reviewing the game in future issues, post here and i'll add them to the list :)

-Sam

DarkKnightDanny
8th May 2009, 20:05
i can pop the oxm one on,sure thing

SammiiDoogles
8th May 2009, 20:09
Cool :)

So we got the PSM3 on the 4th from me
And OXM from DKD on the 7th

Any more ?

Batman-tdk
8th May 2009, 20:11
Game Master says they hope to review it and have it out on 3rd June :D it's says at the end of the artical I put up. I can also put it up :)

DarkKnightDanny
8th May 2009, 20:14
Game Master says they hope to review it and have it out on 3rd June :D it's says at the end of the artical I put up. I can also put it up :)

ahh thats good then,because if GM dont review it it, then i guess all bets are off for PS3M and OXM

SammiiDoogles
8th May 2009, 20:19
Edited first post :)

Chimaera
8th May 2009, 20:57
Why does OP state that June 4th is before June 3rd?

SammiiDoogles
8th May 2009, 20:59
Why does OP state that June 4th is before June 3rd?

1. because it was just the order they were posted, the june 3rd one was later added.
2. because the june 3rd one is only expected, not definate, so i put it under that sub heading :)

Chimaera
8th May 2009, 21:05
Well all the others are expected as well, and the language used implies otherwise "First review is in" i.e

CaptainMcMulla
8th May 2009, 21:06
Im defo getting the next PSM3

SammiiDoogles
8th May 2009, 21:15
Well all the others are expected as well, and the language used implies otherwise "First review is in" i.e

umm no, he said in the magazine they hope to get a review, the other 2 are deffinate, but if you wanna be stubborn and arguementative, i'll put it first, just to stop you moaning.

Batman-tdk
9th May 2009, 19:54
I can't wait for the review!

DarkKnightDanny
9th May 2009, 19:57
I can't wait for the review!

aye lol,by the time the review hits most of us will know all the info anyway hehe.
will be nice to see the actual score though. not that the scores matter much to me its just i would like just one batman game to impress the gaming world

Batman-tdk
9th May 2009, 19:59
aye lol,by the time the review hits most of us will know all the info anyway hehe.
will be nice to see the actual score though. not that the scores matter much to me its just i would like just one batman game to impress the gaming world

Exactly!

Ratchetdude099
9th May 2009, 22:03
I could scan my PTOM (US version of PSM3), once it got here.

SammiiDoogles
9th May 2009, 22:22
When do you get it ? :)
Does it have a review ?

Ratchetdude099
10th May 2009, 01:02
When do you get it ? :)
Does it have a review ?

I get it once a month, it comes in the mail.
And it should have a review. The had B:AA as the cover game, this last month, as a preview.

Batman-tdk
10th May 2009, 14:08
I get it once a month, it comes in the mail.
And it should have a review. The had B:AA as the cover game, this last month, as a preview.

Put some photos up of the preview man!

Ratchetdude099
10th May 2009, 17:59
Put some photos up of the preview man!

Alright, I will. Note, the pics will be from my cell phone, so don't expect the best quality.

Batman-tdk
10th May 2009, 21:07
Alright, I will. Note, the pics will be from my cell phone, so don't expect the best quality.

Awesome :D

joker4eva
12th May 2009, 17:54
good stuff usually when iread the review it makes the wait more bearable dont ask me why

door noob
3rd Jun 2009, 00:07
June 3rd tomorrow:)

Just a reminder.

WallaMalla
3rd Jun 2009, 00:14
I'm almost certain the game is going to kick ass, but it will be nice to read the review for the heck of it and then... it's "officially" going to kick ass:nut:.

Strife2k7
3rd Jun 2009, 00:17
Not to be a buzzkiller, but given that Eidos has announced a firm release date now I wouldn't expect reviews to be published 2 months in advance. We /might/ get them in the early July mags, more likely the ones in early August. Almost all games have that nasty little moratorium on reviews until the last possible minute. Some companies even set them several days after the game's release (I recall this happened to Transformers: The Game). In that case though, they had seen the scores and didn't want to ruin the first couple days of sales with bad reviews.

Not saying we /won't/ get reviews over the next few days, just saying don't be surprised if they don't publish them so early.

JD_Method
3rd Jun 2009, 10:44
I just got the latest issue of OXM today. There's no Arkham Asylum review in there :(

CaptainMcMulla
3rd Jun 2009, 11:01
I just got the latest issue of OXM today. There's no Arkham Asylum review in there :(

Thats interesting maybe they put the review back because of the delay

JD_Method
3rd Jun 2009, 11:42
Most likely. They said they got the review code just as the last issue went out but maybe they're not allowed to review it yet or something.

Strife2k7
3rd Jun 2009, 11:50
Which is basically what I said in my post. Virtually all game publishers block reviews from being published until very near the game's release. IGN for example, even if they got the final review code today it's unlikely Eidos would allow them to post the score until the Friday before the game releases at the very earliest.

JD_Method
3rd Jun 2009, 12:53
Yeah, you're right. :)

LemonLoafer
3rd Jun 2009, 16:02
:( WHY NOW!?

:mad2: