PDA

View Full Version : Envoironment Question

VXR
8th May 2009, 14:44
While watching the 'Silent Knight' gameplay video, when batman ziplines up to a gargoyle, youll notice rocks fall away, notatating some damage to the stone.

plus in some article, it said eventually the villians will get wise to you, if your not carefull and begin shooting you down.

im wondering if damage from your zipline & guns, or excessive use, will cause these to be destroyed eventually, (or was the falling rubble for 'effect' which is still cool ) and forcing you to use alterior means instead of gargoyle leaping.

we know SOME walls may be destroyed as well, from this same video.

oh, and wheres the demo :rasp:

DarkCrusader67
8th May 2009, 14:57
While watching the 'Silent Knight' gameplay video, when batman ziplines up to a gargoyle, youll notice rocks fall away, notatating some damage to the stone.

plus in some article, it said eventually the villians will get wise to you, if your not carefull and begin shooting you down.

im wondering if damage from your zipline & guns, or excessive use, will cause these to be destroyed eventually, (or was the falling rubble for 'effect' which is still cool ) and forcing you to use alterior means instead of gargoyle leaping.

we know SOME walls may be destroyed as well, from this same video.

oh, and wheres the demo :rasp:

i don't know about the gargoyles getting worn down so much that you can't use them but I read somewhere on the forum that they'll somehow "booby trap" the gargoyles so you'll have to be a bit more careful.

I seriously doubt that Eidos would make it that you can't use the gargoyles after a certain point... i mean c'mon! we have unlimited batarangs! I'm just saying that it could take away from the experience

VXR
8th May 2009, 15:00
i don't know about the gargoyles getting worn down so much that you can't use them but I read somewhere on the forum that they'll somehow "booby trap" the gargoyles so you'll have to be a bit more careful.

I seriously doubt that Eidos would make it that you can't use the gargoyles after a certain point... i mean c'mon! we have unlimited batarangs! I'm just saying that it could take away from the experience

cool, that will be interesting to see HOW they get booby trapped.
in a 'poison ivy' / 'mr. freeze' stage , thats not hard to imagine, some of the other big baddies, will be interesting.