PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for downloads ?

gaiking2003
8th May 2009, 09:07
i wanted to start a tread for ideas for downloadable content
in the hope that eidos and rocksteady are listening
and so some of them may be made

right here are some of my ideas adding of playable characters for example
robin, nightwing and batgirl
they would all batmans moves so should not be to hard to do i hope

please add comments about the ideas posted or your own ideas

Tim Drake
8th May 2009, 10:29
Well, we don't know how the story will unfold, but let's say that a few baddies escape from Arkham.. The DLC could be beating and catching them.

Abeja
8th May 2009, 13:37
In that PSM3 magazine that Sammii showed, they confirmed that Batman has a cave in Arkham to go to for whatever. So you could have simulations or an arena thing like they did with Wolverine.

VXR
8th May 2009, 14:39
more challenge maps for sure.
skins
maybe a seperate campaign, not unlike GTA IV biker mod, or something similar.

Drazar
8th May 2009, 14:50
In that PSM3 magazine that Sammii showed, they confirmed that Batman has a cave in Arkham to go to for whatever. So you could have simulations or an arena thing like they did with Wolverine.

Wrong.

The batcaves in Gotham city (and not the main batcave) are nothing more but small hideouts for gadgets and whatnot. Batman doesn't have a virtual training room like the X-men do. ;)

VXR
8th May 2009, 14:58
Wrong.

The batcaves in Gotham city (and not the main batcave) are nothing more but small hideouts for gadgets and whatnot. Batman doesn't have a virtual training room like the X-men do. ;)

but in BTAS, he DID have a training arena. AND in BATMAN : VENGENCE ( PS2 )

MOSTLY shown in season's 3 & 4

Drazar
8th May 2009, 15:01
but in BTAS, he DID have a training arena. AND in BATMAN : VENGENCE ( PS2 )

MOSTLY shown in season's 3 & 4

Yeah he has a training room in the main Batcave, but he was talking about a virtual one. Batcave training room would make sense if it was the main Batcave.

VXR
8th May 2009, 15:04
Yeah he has a training room in the main Batcave, but he was talking about a virtual one. Batcave training room would make sense if it was the main Batcave.

oh ok.......... i have like ZERO knowledge of xmen, except the actor who plays wolverine is HOT....

aside from that, i could care less about marvel :p