PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

kain9998
7th May 2009, 23:50
Sorry if this has been done guys, but I really just wanted to send this out to everybody on Arkham Asylum!

Anybody working on the game/site, I just wanted to say thank you all so very much. You guys are the ones who got me to pick up a batman comic, and read it all the way through. I made time for it because I saw how awsome batman can be from you're game.
It is simply amazing.
Never before in my life did I picture being a batman fan. I loved all the spidermans, and actually now barely read them because I am just to into batman.
You guys are making one of the greatest games ever in my eyes. Thank you so very much.
Anybody else who agrees with me please post you're thanks to Eidos!!!!!

Mckflicus
8th May 2009, 00:05
I also would like to extend my thanks....I've been a long time Batman fan and over these past couple of years have just been ecstatic as to how moviemakers/game developers have tried to stay loyal to the true essence of Batman and as a result have produced fantastic interpretations. Eidos, team at rocksteady, I thank you.

kadashi666
8th May 2009, 04:44
wow, great idea for a thread! :thumb:

i just wanted to say thanks guys your doing a good job with the game so far and i think its going to turn out really nice. to be honest, I'm really surprised, i took a peak at your first game and the difference between the two is astounding. you guys really went leaps and bounds ahead with B:AA and in all honesty its impressive.

here are some flowers. :flowers: good job rocksteady!

VXR
8th May 2009, 15:08
Kudos to rocksteady & EIDOS

now gimme my darn demo.............. :rasp:

heres a flower to bribe you :flowers:

Keir
8th May 2009, 17:15
On behalf of everyone at Eidos and Rocksteady thanks very much you guys. There is tons of hard work going on behind the scenes and it's great to have some positive feedback :)

Stay tuned because we've got some amazing stuff on the horizon.

VXR
8th May 2009, 17:19
On behalf of everyone at Eidos and Rocksteady thanks very much you guys. There is tons of hard work going on behind the scenes and it's great to have some positive feedback :)

Stay tuned because we've got some amazing stuff on the horizon.

:lol:

EliteF50
8th May 2009, 17:36
Yeah, you guys are the best!

I can't wait to play BAA. :D

kain9998
8th May 2009, 18:45
wow, great idea for a thread! :thumb:

i just wanted to say thanks guys your doing a good job with the game so far and i think its going to turn out really nice. to be honest, I'm really surprised, i took a peak at your first game and the difference between the two is astounding. you guys really went leaps and bounds ahead with B:AA and in all honesty its impressive.

here are some flowers. :flowers: good job rocksteady!

Thanks for the thanks about the thanks thread. :lol: Haha.