PDA

View Full Version : french

umibozu
7th May 2009, 00:08
bonjour a tous.

sur le site dcdirect j'ai trouvee cette photo de figurine qui sortiraient pour le 22 septembre ( peut etre pour la sortie du jeux ) ce sont les figurine de batman arkham mais je ne sais pas si c'est tiree du comics ou du jeux mais le croc me laisse pencer a celui du jeux et la date c'est un peut la fin de l'ete.

a vous de juge ( pour ma par le decalage et du a la sortie de ghostbuster qui ete prevu pour la meme date mais bon si c'est vraiment pour ameliorer no problemo )

http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/1/1/11581_180x270.jpg

au passage le pinguin est simpas sa serai cool que cette version soit dans le jeux

The Grimm Joker
7th May 2009, 00:27
bonjour a tous.

sur le site dcdirect j'ai trouvee cette photo de figurine qui sortiraient pour le 22 septembre ( peut etre pour la sortie du jeux ) ce sont les figurine de batman arkham mais je ne sais pas si c'est tiree du comics ou du jeux mais le croc me laisse pencer a celui du jeux et la date c'est un peut la fin de l'ete.

a vous de juge ( pour ma par le decalage et du a la sortie de ghostbuster qui ete prevu pour la meme date mais bon si c'est vraiment pour ameliorer no problemo )

http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/1/1/11581_180x270.jpg

au passage le pinguin est simpas sa serai cool que cette version soit dans le jeux

um i dont....i uh can....i mean you um.....well um.......what?

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 00:45
...i wish i could speak french... :(

kadashi666
7th May 2009, 00:54
...i wish i could speak french... :(

speak it, hell i wish i could read it! :scratch:

arOnex20
7th May 2009, 01:00
he says he found on some site, dcdirect or whatever, some "so-called" B: AA action figures slated for release on September 22..which he thinks could be the release date for the game as well.

but he says he isn't sure if they are from the comics or the game, so he'll let you be the judge.

the last line says something about how he likes that design for Penguin and how cool it would be if he looked like that in the game.

uh, yea..that's basically it, aside from something about Ghostbusters which i couldn't really make out :hmm:

kadashi666
7th May 2009, 01:17
he says he found on some site, dcdirect or whatever, some "so-called" B: AA action figures slated for release on September 22..which he thinks could be the release date for the game as well.

but he says he isn't sure if they are from the comics or the game, so he'll let you be the judge.

the last line says something about how he likes that design for Penguin and how cool it would be if he looked like that in the game.

uh, yea..that's basically it, aside from something about Ghostbusters which i couldn't really make out :hmm:

wow good looks! :D

um, I'm pretty sure that's fake. look at the batman design, it has the yellow symbol in the middle which isn't in the actual game.

arOnex20
7th May 2009, 01:21
wow good looks! :D

um, I'm pretty sure that's fake. look at the batman design, it has the yellow symbol in the middle which isn't in the actual game.

yea, it's pretty obvious that those figures are in no way related to the game

here's the link that he got he pic from in case anyone was wondering,

http://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=11581&lst=all&cat=ACTION+FIGURES

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 01:27

so now you speak french?!?!? you deserve a cookie!

arOnex20
7th May 2009, 01:32
so now you speak french?!?!? you deserve a cookie!

yea, a little bit.

i like white chocolate macadamia nut :D :thumb:

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 01:34
yea, a little bit.

i like white chocolate macadamia nut :D :thumb:

crispy or soft? or crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside!?!?

oh wait... u dont live in the UK do u?!? that could be an issue shipping it over the lake...

arOnex20
7th May 2009, 01:39
crispy or soft? or crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside!?!?

oh wait... u dont live in the UK do u?!? that could be an issue shipping it over the lake...

whatever's clever, beggars can't be choosers..

dammit :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: nah i live in America :(

oh well..it was a nice gesture though.

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 01:50
whatever's clever, beggars can't be choosers..

dammit :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: nah i live in America :(

oh well..it was a nice gesture though.

haha no man i dont live with the brits!! I'm soakin up california sunshine!!!! :D

arOnex20
7th May 2009, 01:57
haha no man i dont live with the brits!! I'm soakin up california sunshine!!!! :D

quite the coincidence.

i happen to be from Inglewood..where are you from??

umibozu
7th May 2009, 01:58
sorry i speak in french for the french fan & my english is very bad.

door noob
7th May 2009, 02:01

Il vaut mieux vous de parler l'anglais casse que pour nous parler fran├žais casse, puisque c'est plus facile pour quelques gens. Et salut.:wave:

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 03:05
quite the coincidence.

i happen to be from Inglewood..where are you from??

SoCal Anaheim baby!!!

Funny that we're bloggin with people from all around the world and i happen to offer cookies to someone right in my backyard!!

weirdness man...

:group_hug:

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 03:09
Il vaut mieux vous de parler l'anglais casse que pour nous parler fran├žais casse, puisque c'est plus facile pour quelques gens. Et salut.:wave:

holy crap!!! more frenchies!!!! :eek:

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 03:11

for sure brudda!! we're all about Bat Fans!!!

Citizens for Batman!!

kadashi666
7th May 2009, 04:35
for sure brudda!! we're all about Bat Fans!!!

Citizens for Batman!!

don't you mean viva la batman? :rasp:

seriously though, french, italian, japanese, english, whatever! batman is loved by all. :D

DarkCrusader67
7th May 2009, 21:08
don't you mean viva la batman? :rasp:

Seriously though, french, italian, japanese, english, whatever! Batman is loved by all. :d

amen!!

VXR
8th May 2009, 15:16
that batman is not even close to the GAME interperatation , so ill guess its just more goodies from DC direct.

oh, and the only french i know is " voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?"

P!nk & Xtina Agulleiara teaching french :rasp:

umibozu
8th May 2009, 18:21
comfirmation for 22 septembre in france

http://jeux-video.fnac.com/a2670600/Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Edition-Collector-Jeu-PC?Mn=-1&Mu=-13&Ra=-4&To=0&Nu=2&Fr=0

my deduction is very good

the figurine = date of the game

umibozu
8th May 2009, 18:23
lol

but for precommande is end august ( aout ) 2009

DarkCrusader67
10th May 2009, 15:25
oh, and the only french i know is " voulez-vous coucher avec moi (ce soir)?"

P!nk & Xtina Agulleiara teaching french :rasp:

hahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kai Rei
10th May 2009, 15:41
Croc and Penguin are just repaint's from the Secret File's line.

The_Hylden
11th May 2009, 01:29
Batman's face, particularly his lips, look strange on that figure... I like my Penguins in black, too:p lol

Anyway, here's a nice little vid I came across. What if The Dark Knight was made in the ol' Adam West days?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM-JQzUkWww&feature=fvhr

hehe

Edit: even though the Batman stuff might be flawed, this sure isn't:p

http://www.dccomics.com/media/product/8/2/8235_a_full.jpg