PDA

View Full Version : New bug or its just me

Man of Steel
5th May 2009, 00:00
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48710.html I was just watching this and I noticed right after Batman throws the thug down (the second time), the hitting noise is a little too early. I just wanted to point this out and I know its a minor bug.

Lunar
5th May 2009, 00:07
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/48710.html I was just watching this and I noticed right after Batman throws the thug down (the second time), the hitting noise is a little too early. I just wanted to point this out and I know its a minor bug.
Just you.

Man of Steel
5th May 2009, 01:53
I don't think I stated what I meant good enough. You know when Batman picks up the thug above his head the first time? Then B-man lightly "punches air". Right after that, you can see that those 2 hits on 2 thugs are bugged. After this I couldnt notice anymore.

Lunar
5th May 2009, 02:09
I don't think I stated what I meant good enough. You know when Batman picks up the thug above his head the first time? Then B-man lightly "punches air". Right after that, you can see that those 2 hits on 2 thugs are bugged. After this I couldnt notice anymore.
You need to be more specific with what thug what time is it 1:46, 2:26?

Man of Steel
5th May 2009, 02:16
You need to be more specific with what thug what time is it 1:46, 2:26?

I dont see the time, since I have quicktime. But its when Batman picks a thug over his head (not flip him over his sholuders) and slams him into the ground. Then you see the up-close part of Batman and he "punches the air". Right after that the next 2 hits are bugged.

I cant be anymore specific, sorry

Lunar
5th May 2009, 02:22
I dont see the time, since I have quicktime. But its when Batman picks a thug over his head (not flip him over his sholuders) and slams him into the ground. Then you see the up-close part of Batman and he "punches the air". Right after that the next 2 hits are bugged.

I cant be anymore specific, sorry
Message the mods and explain them this issue you are having with the game they will message Eidos hq.

MCREF
5th May 2009, 06:24
I wouldn't be worried over an audio issue on a trailer. That's just me. Start worrying when it's straight gameplay.

Vexta
5th May 2009, 06:32
Agreed MCREF its only sound not like he went through the ground by accident.