PDA

View Full Version : What will make Mini Ninjas awesome?

rubber_toe
4th May 2009, 13:56
I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. Thought it might be interesting to start a thread containing various ideas that could really make this game stand out and become a must-have.

From what I've seen it sort of reminds me of Mystical Ninjas from SNES and I hope the game has similar ingenuity like the team attacks.

laserlipo
6th May 2009, 07:34
Hello Friends,

Mini Ninja is now upcoming games and i am quite intrested to see and play it ..In old ninja is also intresting but if you can see there are lots of update can be possible and so i hope that mini ninjas will intresting game to see and play it..i am waiting to play the game

René
21st May 2009, 21:07
What I've seen so far that I really like is the artistic direction and the gameplay. Remember when games used to be fun? Mini Ninjas just looks like fun from a gameplay point of view and combined with great art and neat characters, I'm really looking forward to it.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
23rd May 2009, 00:53
I absolutely agree with what you say, Rene. :)
The devs have done a great job, if the trailer is anything to go by. It looks stunning.
I love the story's sense of danger, cleverly mixed with humour too - fantastic. :thumb:

Acid_Burn
24th Jun 2009, 14:05
I guess there will be some easter egg from new IO games. This is a tradition allready :D
In HBM we had some information about 2 prisoners - Kane&Lynch.
In KL we had a big fox on the roof of the shop, from Mini Ninjas.
Nick, am i thinking in a right way? ;)

Nick@IO
25th Jun 2009, 07:04
I guess there will be some easter egg from new IO games. This is a tradition allready :D
In HBM we had some information about 2 prisoners - Kane&Lynch.
In KL we had a big fox on the roof of the shop, from Mini Ninjas.
Nick, am i thinking in a right way? ;)

You sure are but I wouldn't expect quite as many easter eggs this time around. The style doesn't really lend itself well to too many of those. But I've seen a couple, obviously.

asianboi1004
31st Jul 2009, 22:39
Multiplayer gameplay will make the game awesome and i know u guys know multiplayer will make it awesome itd be like a ninja war = mega awesome = ADDICTION