PDA

View Full Version : News on Joker exclusive... not just a skin

sparkman2
2nd May 2009, 19:15
In the June issue of the playstation mag. they talk about jokers weapons like teeth chattering bombs, gas attacks, a gun like the one in the picture (yeeeeeeeesssss) instead of turning around to shoot someone behind u, u can shoot over his shoulder or under his leg if someone is to the left of u and u also get a joker version of detective mode with these swirly glasses joker gets his own fighting style too and can also hang off of ledges like batman theres about 16 (not sure) challenge maps and u can play as Joker in 8

your mom
2nd May 2009, 19:15
do u have a link?

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 19:21
YES! Sounds like quality DLC. It's about time us PS3 owners get some.

your mom
2nd May 2009, 19:27
YES! Sounds like quality DLC. It's about time us PS3 owners get some.

theres no "I" in us. but theres a "u" in us. "us" as in, us needs to get a DCL on xbox!!!

MCREF
2nd May 2009, 19:30
Hmm.... I'm gonna douse this fire before you guys kill Smokey's forest. The OP said he read it in a magazine. Therefore, no link. You'd have to scan said magazine. Try looking around on other boards (IGN, Gamespot, Superhero Hype) and see if anyone there scanned their mag.

Enop80
2nd May 2009, 19:31
In the June issue of the playstation mag. they talk about jokers weapons like teeth chattering bombs, gas attacks, a gun like the one in the picture (yeeeeeeeesssss) and u also get a joker version of detective mode with these swirly glasses

I'd be excited if the game was still coming out in June. This news is ho-hum at this point.

SammiiDoogles
2nd May 2009, 19:34
In the June issue of the playstation mag. they talk about jokers weapons like teeth chattering bombs, gas attacks, a gun like the one in the picture (yeeeeeeeesssss) and u also get a joker version of detective mode with these swirly glasses

is it a UK or US mag? If its UK i could go see if i could get it ?

sparkman2
2nd May 2009, 19:58
is it a UK or US mag? If its UK i could go see if i could get it ?

US but the UK one could have it too

Snake Eyes-Joe Ninja
2nd May 2009, 20:01
Congrats on the content being available at launch, PS3 owners. It sounds fun.

I'm looking forward to it (eventually) on the X-Box. Still, glad to hear that there's more to it!

SammiiDoogles
2nd May 2009, 20:09
US but the UK one could have it too

Nahh, Different Writers, wouldnt be in the UK one :/

maninblue
2nd May 2009, 20:13
theres no "I" in us. but theres a "u" in us. "us" as in, us needs to get a DCL on xbox!!!

i see no reason to take this ps3 dlc exclusivity too seriously like you do, since with most exclusive dlc, it comes up for the other system after some time(my bet, 1month), i can only recount a few scenarios where such dlc havent come to the other system(gta4) so id say there a fair chance the xbox people will get it after release.

sparkman2
2nd May 2009, 20:27
i see no reason to take this ps3 dlc exclusivity too seriously like you do, since with most exclusive dlc, it comes up for the other system after some time(my bet, 1month), i can only recount a few scenarios where such dlc havent come to the other system(gta4) so id say there a fair chance the xbox people will get it after release.

well u sure kno how to hurt a guy:( just joking

maninblue
2nd May 2009, 20:50
well u sure kno how to hurt a guy:( just joking

and if it doesnt, ill be buying a ps3 thats for sure, must have the true batman experience!:nut:

Velderik
2nd May 2009, 21:11
Congrats on the content being available at launch, PS3 owners. It sounds fun.

I'm looking forward to it (eventually) on the X-Box. Still, glad to hear that there's more to it!

Finally an Xbox-gamer who isn't jealous or making a big deal out of it.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:27

Stop crying.

You get everything. The one time we get some decent DLC, you guys go crazy. Grow up.

Lunar
2nd May 2009, 21:32
Stop crying.

You get everything. The one time we get some decent DLC, you guys go crazy. Grow up. I have a 360 to but you dont have to go acting like a b(tch about it. Watch gameplay of it when it launches on youtube.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:33
I have a 360 to but you dont have to go acting like a b(tch about it. Watch gameplay of it when it launches on youtube.

Are you saying I'm acting like a b*tch?

Lunar
2nd May 2009, 21:36
Are you saying I'm acting like a b*tch?No lol i'm talking about "your mom."

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 21:38
I think the news of the delay has got everyone on this forum turning against each other. Forget swine flu this is more serious.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:40
would you people like this shut the **** up. it was a joke. btw dont even make GTA or FO3 your excuse. ive never touched one of those games in my life. its yalls only excuse. im not talking directly toward elite, just everyone who says u guys got FO3.

Well, you may not have bought the GTA IV DLC. But just so you know, the DLC outsold Killzone 2 the first week. ;)

Lunar
2nd May 2009, 21:41
would you people like this shut the **** up. it was a joke. btw dont even make GTA or FO3 your excuse. ive never touched one of those games in my life. its yalls only excuse. im not talking directly toward elite, just everyone who says u guys got FO3.
Hey maybe who knows ps3 get joker 360 get batman.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:42

The whole game is about Batman... :\

your mom
2nd May 2009, 21:43
PS3 gets INfamous and joker
360 gets jack and jack

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 21:44

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lunar
2nd May 2009, 21:45
PS3 gets INfamous and joker
360 gets jack and jackWe 360 owners get prototype which is a replica of InFamous which I preordered. Trust me 360 owners have alot in store for the future while the ps3 gets blah.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:48
We 360 owners get prototype which is a replica of InFamous which I preordered. Trust me 360 owners have alot in store for the future while the ps3 gets blah.

Ha... ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

You think the 360 has a better future? LOL.

Btw, PS3 has Prototype, too!

your mom
2nd May 2009, 21:48
i hope we can get bane or 2 face

door noob
2nd May 2009, 21:49
We 360 owners get prototype which is a replica of InFamous which I preordered.

But it's for the ps3 too.

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 21:50

Man you are on form. Keep 'em coming. :lol: :lol: :lol:

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:50
I hope Two-face is in the game. And if he is, I hope they get Richard Moll to voice him.

angleslam99
2nd May 2009, 21:51
I can't tell if Lunar is a joke account or not

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:51
yes we do. we have millions of people on xbl while u ps3 have psn which only hundreds get on

Where do you get your stats? Because they're wrong!

PSN has 17 million users, so does XBL.

Sony announced this around GDC.

Lunar
2nd May 2009, 21:52

Yes I know 360 has a better dude we 360 owners get exclusive games to the system and Ps3 gets what?

crazyish
2nd May 2009, 21:52
congrats PS3 owners but you all do now know that you have duty to complete and that duty (hehe DUTY) is to put vids of joker gameplay on youtube

sparkman2
2nd May 2009, 21:54
guys, guys this was only supposed to be about the Joker gameplay who cares which system gets what it doesn't really matter

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 21:54
Where do you get your stats? Because they're wrong!

PSN has 17 million users, so does XBL.

Sony announced this around GDC.

EliteF50 2 - 0 your mom

sparkman2
2nd May 2009, 21:55
guys, guys this was only supposed to be about the Joker gameplay who cares which system gets what it doesn't really matter

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:56
Yes I know 360 has a better dude we 360 owners get exclusive games to the system and Ps3 gets what?

Well, I'll name a few great titles the PS3 has.

-MGS4
-KZ2
-Uncharted
-Uncharted 2
-Ratchet and Clank Future
-Ratchet and Clank Future: Crack in TIme
-InFamous
-Motorstorm
-Motorstorm 2
-Heavy Rain
-Gran Turismo 5
-Quantum Theory
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Resistance 2
-LittleBigPlanet
-Warhawk
-Rockstar Exclusive Game
-God of War III
-FFvs13
-etc.

Let's see what the 360 has:

-ODST
-Halo 3
-Halo Wars
-Fable 2
-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Forza
-etc.

crazyish
2nd May 2009, 21:57
really everybody who cares the 360 does quite well and so does the PS3 dont start another flame war over this because it isnt nesscary have fun with joker and lets hope we get some one because we should be more concerned what we ARE getting then what we arent by the way i preordered Prototype and it looks awesome!!!!

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 21:57
Man you are on form. Keep 'em coming. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, thank you. :D

door noob
2nd May 2009, 22:01

-MGS4
-KZ2
-Uncharted
-Uncharted 2
-Motorstorm
-Motorstorm 2
-Heavy Rain
-Gran Turismo 5
-Quantum Theory
-Resistance 2
-LittleBigPlanet
-Warhawk
-Rockstar Exclusive Game
-God of War III
-FFvs13
-

oh and infamouse:D

maninblue
**runs to the mod crying**:(

CaptainMcMulla

-MGS4
-KZ2
-Uncharted
-Uncharted 2
-Motorstorm
-Motorstorm 2
-Heavy Rain
-Gran Turismo 5
-Quantum Theory
-Resistance 2
-LittleBigPlanet
-Warhawk
-Rockstar Exclusive Game
-God of War III
-FFvs13
-etc.

-ODST
-Halo 3
-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Forza
-etc.

Thats 3-0 now :lol:

You forgot to mention Ratchet and Clank

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 22:02
Oh, thanks guys. I forgot about those two games.

crazyish
2nd May 2009, 22:05
are we really keeping count i mean come on this isnt nesscary

your mom
2nd May 2009, 22:08
Thats 3-0 now :lol:

You forgot to mention Ratchet and Clank

would you shut up?!?! those games arent rele good

Lunar
2nd May 2009, 22:09

-MGS4
-KZ2
-Uncharted
-Uncharted 2
-Motorstorm
-Motorstorm 2
-Heavy Rain
-Gran Turismo 5
-Quantum Theory
-Resistance 2
-LittleBigPlanet
-Warhawk
-Rockstar Exclusive Game
-God of War III
-FFvs13
-etc.

-ODST
-Halo 3
-Gears of War
-Gears of War 2
-Forza
-etc.
Don't forget bioshok, bioshock 2, naruto, fable 2, halo chronicles. I can go on for days.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 22:10

HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Please, quit it! You're making my fingers hurt from typing "HAHAHAHAH" so much!

LOLOLOLOLOL

If those games aren't good, what 360 games are?

Enop80
2nd May 2009, 22:10
Who cares whether they got Joker or not. Game isn't out for a while any way. A lot can happen between now and next year when it's released.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 22:11
Don't forget bioshok, bioshock 2, naruto, fable 2, halo chronicles. I can go on for days.

Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are multiplatform. Naruto is a terrible game, and we have our own exclusive Naruto game anyways...

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 22:12

1) No, i am not going to shut up
2) Have you played the game, I guess not. I didnt like the look of the game until my lil bro forced me to get it and i was blown away, like when i heard that the PS3 was going to get the Joker as a PS3 exclusive. :rasp:

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 22:25
how old are you 10 or 11? rele who cares if you get the joker? were going to get some one else on the DCL

Uh... what? You're calling him a kid?

Aren't you the one who started a petition to get Joker DLC on 360? Lol...

And you don't even know how to spell "really."

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 22:25
how old are you 10 or 11? rele who cares if you get the joker? were going to get some one else on the DCL

No that's my lil bro's age. You're annoyed that the PS3 owners are getting the joker that's why your arguing and it's not DCL it's DLC

Jack J Napier
2nd May 2009, 22:26
lol this all started because someone said they wished it was on 360 and then someone else told him to stop crying. To me you are all acting like little dumb aces. I own both systems and they both put out crap. They both have exclusives. Who cares. I just want the joker on the 360 version cus i like the button layout on that system, but if it doesn't guess what? ill get over it. Anyway The Wii Freaking owns both systems so suck it

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 22:27

He needs to learn his spellings. :lol: :lol: :lol:

maninblue
2nd May 2009, 22:34
seriously, someone needs to be banned here......yes/no??

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 22:36
THIS DUDE NEEDS TO LEARN HIS "SPELLINGS" ,ACES??
AND WII?? WIIs ARE kind of GIRLISH AND YES I HAVE ONE AND THEY SUCK

Why so serious?

Enop80
2nd May 2009, 22:36
The game isn't out till next year so stop fighting about DLC. Man has the push back date made everyone here aggressive all of sudden?

your mom
2nd May 2009, 22:38
The game isn't out till next year so stop fighting about DLC. Man has the push back date made everyone here aggressive all of sudden?

what?!?! oh **** to the naw. im not waiting a year for this game

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 22:38

What...? It's coming out this Summer...

CaptainMcMulla
2nd May 2009, 22:48
towards the end of summer 2009

crazyish
3rd May 2009, 00:12
really this getting old if you people dont stop im reporting you guys. 360 owners if we dont get joker will it suck? yea absoloutly. will it be the end of the world? No not really. and PS3 fans congrats but why dont you try to be alittle more sympathetic. really this needs to end

lt_skittles
3rd May 2009, 00:43
really this getting old if you people dont stop im reporting you guys. 360 owners if we dont get joker will it suck? yea absoloutly. will it be the end of the world? No not really. and PS3 fans congrats but why dont you try to be alittle more sympathetic. really this needs to end

Fanboys make all systems bad, but this guy has the right idea. I don't care that 360 owners get the gta dlc, so what I play a game for the story, and the same goes FO3 I beat the game so, now I can play other games. The only company that has good dlc is criterion who gave free dlc across all three platforms, and then gave premuim dlc avaible on all three systems. *Gasp* DLC on all three systems no way who would've thought. I do plan on getting the Joker, and if the 360 gets more exclusive dlc I will not whine about it. Grow up, and get a life.

PS3/PSPGamer7
3rd May 2009, 00:49
Why does this keep popping up? Its pathetic about how much arguing happens because one console got this, the other console got that ect. ect, blah, blah, blah, Well how bout we all just stop complaining and move on. Beisdes 360 usually looks best because developers never want to make PS3 1080p and instead make it 720p. Why can't some company break this awful chain. :mad2:

lt_skittles
3rd May 2009, 01:06
Why does this keep popping up? Its pathetic about how much arguing happens because one console got this, the other console got that ect. ect, blah, blah, blah, Well how bout we all just stop complaining and move on. Beisdes 360 usually looks best because developers never want to make PS3 1080p and instead make it 720p. Why can't some company break this awful chain. :mad2:

You're doing the same exact thing. :mad2:

SammiiDoogles
3rd May 2009, 01:15
Why do topics about the DLC always end up as 'console wars' :hmm:

arOnex20
3rd May 2009, 02:21
this forum has been overrun by a bunch of prepubescent, immature, whiney little..bi*ches!! :lol:

The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
3rd May 2009, 02:27
Stop crying.

You get everything. The one time we get some decent DLC, you guys go crazy. Grow up.

I'll second that.Not content with taking Tekken 6,Final Fantasy 13 & proper exclusive GTA & Fallout content and we get nothing until now....and it's only a few challenge maps and all the 360 owners go bat**** and throw their toys out of the pram.....like he said,grow up

The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
3rd May 2009, 02:34

Dude,have you just set up your account purely to burn 'your mom' because it's genius

You might also want to add to your list of 360 destroyers:Aliens Colonial Marines,Aliens Vs Predator,Split Second,Red Dead Redemption,Quantum Theory,DC Online Universe (PS3 Sole Exclusive) and the almighty God Of War 3 which will crush anything that crosses it's path

your mom
3rd May 2009, 02:40
Dude,have you just set up your account purely to burn 'your mom' because it's genius

You might also want to add to your list of 360 destroyers:Aliens Colonial Marines,Aliens Vs Predator,Split Second,Red Dead Redemption,Quantum Theory,DC Online Universe (PS3 Sole Exclusive) and the almighty God Of War 3 which will crush anything that crosses it's path

shut the **** and get a life. the fight is over

SammiiDoogles
3rd May 2009, 02:43
shut the **** and get a life. its over

"its over"

I Dont think he was aware you thought you two were dating.
I Dont think he swings that way....

:p

your mom
3rd May 2009, 02:48
"its over"

I Dont think he was aware you thought you two were dating.
I Dont think he swings that way....

:p

what?!?! i was/still am dating yo momma... unless shes a man

SammiiDoogles
3rd May 2009, 02:49
what?!?! i was dating yo momma... unless shes a man

Wow.
How original.

Anyways, back on topic, Have any of you heard about how joker will be played?

Apparently he has 'purposely inaccurate aim' and will shoot over his shoulder insetead of turning around, or under his leg instead of looking that way.
Basically like how jack nicholsons joker handled a gun...

Sounds fun to me :)

EliteF50
3rd May 2009, 03:13

Lol, nope. He's just not that... bright. :lol:

Zacman
3rd May 2009, 03:14
I have a 360 and wish we also got the Joker but we don't big deal. Everybody needs to get over it. I don't really want to play with the Joker if he gets a gun.

EliteF50
3rd May 2009, 03:25
I have a 360 and wish we also got the Joker but we don't big deal. Everybody needs to get over it. I don't really want to play with the Joker if he gets a gun.

So you want Joker to sneak around like Batman?

Zacman
3rd May 2009, 03:27
No but I'd rather use his joy buzzer or the chattering teeth or the gas. I just think a gun would make the challange maps would be boring with a gun. I guess I will never know unless they put the DLC on 360

Enop80
3rd May 2009, 03:28
towards the end of summer 2009

Like they said June was the release date? I'll believe when the game is in my had at the end of the summer. They can easily push it back to next year.

gizmow
3rd May 2009, 03:30
im almost positive the game comes out monday august 3,2009

EliteF50
3rd May 2009, 03:47
No but I'd rather use his joy buzzer or the chattering teeth or the gas. I just think a gun would make the challange maps would be boring with a gun. I guess I will never know unless they put the DLC on 360

Didn't you hear? There's an article about the DLC in a PlayStation magazine, and they say Joker can use a gun, Laughing Gas, Chatting teeth, Buzzer, etc.

EliteF50
3rd May 2009, 03:48
im almost positive the game comes out monday august 3,2009

I pray that it doesn't come out in September. I really hope it comes out late June or Early July/August.

Zacman
3rd May 2009, 03:48
Yeah I just don't want him to use a gun and I don't have a PS3 so it doesn't really matter

gizmow
3rd May 2009, 03:50
I pray that it doesn't come out in September. I really hope it comes out late June or Early July/August.

ur in luck i talked too a guy at game stop he said it has been delayed to august defenantly.he said ...but i looked on a website it said august 3rd,monday!

SammiiDoogles
3rd May 2009, 03:52
Didn't you hear? There's an article about the DLC in a PlayStation magazine, and they say Joker can use a gun, Laughing Gas, Chatting teeth, Buzzer, etc.

That is correct :)

gizmow
3rd May 2009, 03:59
That is correct :)
too bad i have a 360

Reviz
3rd May 2009, 04:02
We 360 owners get prototype which is a replica of InFamous which I preordered. Trust me 360 owners have alot in store for the future while the ps3 gets blah.Prototype is Multi-platform. Fail.

arOnex20
3rd May 2009, 04:05
damn Lunar, you just let a guy with 11 posts own your ass.

Reviz
3rd May 2009, 04:11
damn Lunar, you just let a guy with 11 posts own your ass.Doesn't matter how many posts I have. Anyone who can keep track of a game can figure out if it's multi-platform or not.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Will the Joker content be unlocked by a password or will it be on the games main disc?

Lunar
3rd May 2009, 04:11
damn Lunar, you just let a guy with 11 posts own your ass.Yeah I dont care I was just representing us 360 0wners i can get a ps3 in a heart beat.

door noob
3rd May 2009, 04:15
Doesn't matter how many posts I have. Anyone who can keep track of a game can figure out if it's multi-platform or not.

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Will the Joker content be unlocked by a password or will it be on the games main disc?

Downloadable content that will be installed into the hardrive not the cd once downloaded for free.

Jericoe
3rd May 2009, 04:19
Yeah I dont care I was just representing us 360 0wners i can get a ps3 in a heart beat.

every game the PS3 has except for like 5 360 has but 360 has like 25 games that PS3 doesnt have.
it all comes down to this PS3 has no exclusives

chip5541
3rd May 2009, 04:21
Closed duplicate thread. Please also be aware that this petty arguing, name calling and will not be tolerated. The same going for baiting people into console wars. No good comes from any of it and as it stands I have had to put some people on time out.