PDA

View Full Version : suggestions

WoW-Man 666
2nd May 2009, 02:24
heya, im new to the forums but have checked this site out for awhile. i like the games idea very much so far but i believe that eidos (hope i spelled that right:nut: ) should come up with some killer advertising ideas:lmao: . here are a few ideas i had based on the upcoming weeks till the games released(yes i have been having this game stuck in my mind for over a year and my brains gonna explode with anxiety hehe:lmao: .

week 1 (starting on the 5/1) - come out with a gameplay trailer or/and a villain trailer

week 2 release the first very limited demo-like the one we all saw at stores but some arnt able to play-combat:D

week 3 opposite trailer of what was released in week one(gameplay or villian)

week 4 (6/1) bring some world changing news about the game giving us a better veiw:nut:

week 6 come out with an easy and expert silent knight demo or demo addon- stealth

week 7 confirm or tell us if the release date is coming as planned

week 8 (7/1) bring us all into high gear and bring advertising to a high pitch on tv, psn, and mags

this is just a suggestion. i am in no way trying to rush eidos because i want a good game. thats why i am willing to have many small things such as confirmations and then a few big things, such as testers of the game broken up to tide us over.

i also believe it may help 360 players if they got the silent knight demo and we ps3 got the combat demo first to ease there pain about the joker:D

once again this is my first pst i look forward to chatting with you dudes/dudettes in the future- Sorry for the double pst tried to get quotes working plz help hehe

WoW-Man 666
2nd May 2009, 02:25
heya, im new to the forums but have checked this site out for awhile. i like the games idea very much so far but i believe that eidos (hope i spelled that right:nut: ) should come up with some killer advertising ideas:lmao: . here are a few ideas i had based on the upcoming weeks till the games released(yes i have been having this game stuck in my mind for over a year and my brains gonna explode with anxiety hehe:lmao: .

week 1 (starting on the 5/1) - come out with a gameplay trailer or/and a villain trailer

week 2 release the first very limited demo-like the one we all saw at stores but some arnt able to play-combat:D

week 3 opposite trailer of what was released in week one(gameplay or villian)

week 4 (6/1) bring some world changing news about the game giving us a better veiw:nut:

week 6 come out with an easy and expert silent knight demo or demo addon- stealth

week 7 confirm or tell us if the release date is coming as planned

week 8 (7/1) bring us all into high gear and bring advertising to a high pitch on tv, psn, and mags

this is just a suggestion. i am in no way trying to rush eidos because i want a good game. thats why i am willing to have many small things such as confirmations and then a few big things, such as testers of the game broken up to tide us over.

i also believe it may help 360 players if they got the silent knight demo and we ps3 got the combat demo first to ease there pain about the joker:D

once again this is my first pst i look forward to chatting with you dudes/dudettes in the future- ROCK ON AND MAY THE TIME ROLL ON BY

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 02:30
Sorry, we already have a thread like this.

Welcome to the forums, btw.

WoW-Man 666
2nd May 2009, 02:32
srry about that looked quickly hehe thx for welcoming me ill try psting it in that article then? or leave this up?

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 02:35
srry about that looked quickly hehe thx for welcoming me ill try psting it in that article then? or leave this up?

Would be wise to post this in the other thread. A mod will close this thread soon.