PDA

View Full Version : Official Release Date Announcement

Pages : [1] 2

Keir
1st May 2009, 18:41
Hi everyone. There's been a lot of speculation about the Batman: Arkham Asylum release date. Eidos has just announced this statement (wanted you folk to get the official word first)....

"Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment can today confirm that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be released at the end of summer 2009. This additional time will allow us to ensure Batman: Arkham Asylum is of the highest quality for gamers."

angleslam99
1st May 2009, 18:43
End of the summer? Like August?

:(

pyrealnova
1st May 2009, 18:43
Ugh...October 2009 confirmed. =(

Jason Todd
1st May 2009, 18:45
:mad2: You gotta be friggin Kidding me....

Keir
1st May 2009, 18:45
I don't have a date yet I'm afraid gents.

I think the key part of the announcement is the reason - and that's to ensure when the game delivers the best possible quality.

Ensanguined Walls
1st May 2009, 18:50
Keir, what's the reason for the delay? Polishing?

Also, will it be before September?

Bat983
1st May 2009, 18:53
We all expect the best Batman game with Arkham Asylum. This announcement from Eidos will only solidify what the expectations are from the fans. I'm willing to wait because I want the best and am willing to wait for it. Just remember you cant rush perfection and thats what Rocksteady promised. Take your time guys.

imbatman08
1st May 2009, 18:55
im gutted about the date been pushed back :(
but in away like u all say its good news cause now they can make it the best they can..

the only hard part is waiting for it :mad2:

Bob Kane
1st May 2009, 18:57
Hi everyone. There's been a lot of speculation about the Batman: Arkham Asylum release date. Eidos has just announced this statement (wanted you folk to get the official word first)....

"Eidos Interactive and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment can today confirm that Batman: Arkham Asylum will be released at the end of summer 2009. This additional time will allow us to ensure Batman: Arkham Asylum is of the highest quality for gamers."

Keir you can post the entire press release? :confused:
thanks

this waiting is exhausting :( :mad2: :mad2:

Keir
1st May 2009, 18:59
Keir, what's the reason for the delay? Polishing?

Pretty much, yeah.

Also, will it be before September?

The suits haven't made the date public yet I'm afraid - I'd get the biggest bollocking of my life if I hinted at this stage. Keep it on the forum and I'll make sure you hear if first.

We all expect the best Batman game with Arkham Asylum. This announcement from Eidos will only solidify what the expectations are from the fans. I'm willing to wait because I want the best and am willing to wait for it. Just remember you cant rush perfection and thats what Rocksteady promised. Take your time guys.

On behalf of Eidos and Rocksteady - big :thumb:

im gutted about the date been pushed back :(
but in away like u all say its good news cause now they can make it the best they can..

the only hard part is waiting for it :mad2:

It is a bummer but it's for the right reasons. We've now got some space to fill so we'll do our best to bring you as much info about the game and get some cool competitions rolling on the forum here to help really build up to release.

shizzy
1st May 2009, 18:59
Damn...

Keir
1st May 2009, 19:00
Keir you can post the entire press release? :confused:
thanks

this waiting is exhausting :( :mad2: :mad2:

Sorry about the waiting :(

The official statement is above, it's not a press release. So if you want to quote and post elsewhere, the official bit is:

Ensanguined Walls
1st May 2009, 19:01
Pretty much, yeah.

The suits haven't made the date public yet I'm afraid - I'd get the biggest bollocking of my life if I hinted at this stage. Keep it on the forum and I'll make sure you hear if first.

On behalf of Eidos and Rocksteady - big :thumb:

It is a bummer but it's for the right reasons. We've now got some space to fill so we'll do our best to bring you as much info about the game and get some cool competitions rolling on the forum here to help really build up to release.

Keir, speaking of contests, whatever happened to that competition announced in September where the winner had an in-game model of himself shown in one of Arkham's cells? :)

I'm willing to wait for the full release. I want the best Batman game possible.

Keir
1st May 2009, 19:03
Keir, speaking of contests, whatever happened to that competition announced in September where the winner had an in-game model of himself shown in one of Arkham's cells? :)

Hmm, I honestly don't know - I wasn't personally connected with that contest (sounds very cool though). I'll ask around next week (we have a three day weekend in the UK so it'll be Tuesday at the earliest).

Bob Kane
1st May 2009, 19:05
Sorry about the waiting :(

The official statement is above, it's not a press release. So if you want to quote and post elsewhere, the official bit is:

many thanks Keir ;)

we should wait patiently:( :mad2: :mad2: :(

imbatman08
1st May 2009, 19:07
so will we be getting some CoooL new pics and a few more vids b4 release Keir ?

Ensanguined Walls
1st May 2009, 19:09
Also, Keir, one gaming magazine said they had a review code from Eidos and they were printing a review on May 8th. Since this game is being delayed for polish, will you contact them?

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 19:09
Thanks Keir. I appreciate you letting us know about this.

I'm disappointed that I won't get to play it in June, but I rather have a near-perfect game.

Keir
1st May 2009, 19:17
so will we be getting some CoooL new pics and a few more vids b4 release Keir ?

Yes indeed. We'll release some good info without spoiling anything.

Also, Keir, one gaming magazine said they had a review code from Eidos and they were printing a review on May 8th. Since this game is being delayed for polish, will you contact them?

Which mag are you referring to? Review code was distributed, and I believe there will be a (as in one) review going live in the not too distant future. I'll do my best to get details to you lot :)

I'm disappointed that I won't get to play it in June, but I rather have a near-perfect game.

Personally speaking I think it's great to see Eidos making this decision - it shows a real commitment to quality.

Ensanguined Walls
1st May 2009, 19:18
Yes indeed. We'll release some good info without spoiling anything.

Which mag are you referring to? Review code was distributed, and I believe there will be a review going live in the not too distant future.

Personally speaking I think it's great to see Eidos making this decision - it shows a real commitment to quality.

Why would you let them review a game that's not the polished version being released later this summer? I can't remember the magazine's name, but I saw a link to its review for this game on May 8th on another thread.

imbatman08
1st May 2009, 19:24
Why would you let them review a game that's not the polished version being released later this summer? I can't remember the magazine's name, but I saw a link to its review for this game on May 8th on another thread.

If its the mag i think ur on bout its PSM3 this is the mag im waiting for anyways with the batman review in it and its out on the 7th of may not the 8 :thumb:

Constipator
1st May 2009, 19:27
Uh-huh. So this has nothing to do with all the Fall 09 comments of getting the game in during the holiday season? Nothing at all right?

Releasing a review copy doesn't help me to believe it's because it needs to be "polished" either.

Velderik
1st May 2009, 19:35

Where did you found this, really would like to see the link because I really can't believe it untill I see it with my own eyes.

Ensanguined Walls
1st May 2009, 19:35
Where did you found this, really would like to see the link because I really can't believe it untill I see it with my own eyes.

Dude, he's a community representative from Eidos. He would know.

Zhim
1st May 2009, 19:36
Thanks for the info, my friend.

Velderik
1st May 2009, 19:39
Dude, he's a community representative from Eidos. He would know.

Aaah k, didn't know that and I can only say one thing now:

CRAP!!!!!!

Really hoped it was coming out in 1-2 months........

Bob Kane
1st May 2009, 19:43
Aaah k, didn't know that and I can only say one thing now:

CRAP!!!!!!

Really hoped it was coming out in 1-2 months........

I think that the date will end August beginning of September :)

Keir
1st May 2009, 19:44
Why would you let them review a game that's not the polished version being released later this summer?

Some magazine lead times are extremely long, so that determines the process.

Uh-huh. So this has nothing to do with all the Fall 09 comments of getting the game in during the holiday season? Nothing at all right?

Releasing a review copy doesn't help me to believe it's because it needs to be "polished" either.

See above, some magazine lead times are months - so the reviews are made a long time before release (and this decision was called late). I understand if people are frustrated but this absolutely isn't motivated for marketing reasons - other than we want to market a game that is as awesome as it can be - which I think is a brilliant reason.

It's not being moved to the holiday season, it's late summer.

I found it in my inbox, I work at Eidos.

Velderik
1st May 2009, 19:47
I found it in my inbox, I work at Eidos.

Okey, ty for info :D
allthough it is bad news :(

Must be nice to work for a company like eidos.

Velderik
1st May 2009, 19:52
I think that the date will end August beginning of September :)

Crap, school starts again then...... I prefered june so I could play this game the whole vacation.

ArkhamNut
1st May 2009, 19:54
Yesterday night i was looking forward to the 'BIG' news only to find out it was batman's b'day. Then in the morning i read the gameinformer article and that set the mood for the rest of the day from 2 months waiting to end of summer. one of the of most disappointing days of my life.

stoobytoons
1st May 2009, 19:54
Ah well. I guess this will give me time to play Ghostbusters and the Sims 3. There's nothing I hate more than building up a game only to be let down after years of waiting *ahem*DarkTomorrow*COUGH!*!!

Velderik
1st May 2009, 19:55
Is there a chance that we will get to know the exact releasedate soon, because that would be very usefull.

imbatman08
1st May 2009, 19:58
i bought wolverine on wednesday thinking that " o well i only have wait til june for batman this will do me for now " and now there is 2 problems

1 its not out in june
2 iv just completed wolverine :mad2:

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 20:01
i bought wolverine on wednesday thinking that " o well i only have wait til june for batman this will do me for now " and now there is 2 problems

1 its not out in june
2 iv just completed wolverine :mad2:

Why would you buy a 5 hour game with no replay value?

g1prime
1st May 2009, 20:02
D'oh!!!! Damn.. Another 3 to 4 months of waiting.. Hopefully this extra time will allow Rocksteady to make this game that much better.

imbatman08
1st May 2009, 20:03
:nut:

it looked good...and it was while it lasted im going try get my money bk on the weekend a mean a brand new wolverine thts only just come out 2day i should be able get least 30 notes bk

kadashi666
1st May 2009, 20:03
frankly, this sucks. this sucks big time. and honestly when i first read that the game was being pushed back i immediately thought that it was because edios wanted to pull some stunt in which they get it in time for the holiday season. :mad2:

:scratch: but i realized something, and that is that rocksteady and edios have given a HUGE effort into making sure this is the best batman game ever made, and that even more then that i get the feeling that everyone at rocksteady is personaly involved with this project at this point.

it REALLY SUCKS that this game has been delayed until August or September, but if its true that edios is taking this time to make the game better, then i applaud them for doing this. to be honest, i lost faith in edios after the 10th tomb raider game that felt tired and old and pushed out just to make some money, but if edios is seriously doing the right thing by this game then i am not only willing to forgive them for making us wait but i'm even willing to put my faith in them for making a good game. :thumb:

edios and rocksteady, we have put our faith in you guys to make the best batman game ever, don't let us down. :D

Jason Todd
1st May 2009, 20:07
:nut:

it looked good...and it was while it lasted im going try get my money bk on the weekend a mean a brand new wolverine thts only just come out 2day i should be able get least 30 notes bk

If you got it ftom gamestop, you can take it back within a week for a full refund...just say you bought it as a gift and the person had it already and they'll give you ya money back, I did it when i beat GTA4

imbatman08
1st May 2009, 20:11
If you got it ftom gamestop, you can take it back within a week for a full refund...just say you bought it as a gift and the person had it already and they'll give you ya money back, I did it when i beat GTA4

i live in the UK we dnt have a shop like that here..and i got it from work and they cant give me money bk.. i was thinking sumit like GAME just say i got it for a gift they had it and see if they would give me money even tho there is no recipt

Kraken890
1st May 2009, 20:12
They better give us some moral refund for this. As in a demo. Because let's face it, if they're pushing it back to make the game better, the demo we plated at the kiosk was really not a preview.

sharpy_4
1st May 2009, 20:18
Good job, I'm glad to see the developers have the guts to make a big call like that for our benefit, while knowing how much it'll upset us. Like I said in the other thread, I'd rather wait to play a great game than rush to play an average one, keep up the good work guys.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
1st May 2009, 20:25
frankly, this sucks. this sucks big time. and honestly when i first read that the game was being pushed back i immediately thought that it was because edios wanted to pull some stunt in which they get it in time for the holiday season. :mad2:

:scratch: but i realized something, and that is that rocksteady and edios have given a HUGE effort into making sure this is the best batman game ever made, and that even more then that i get the feeling that everyone at rocksteady is personaly involved with this project at this point.

it REALLY SUCKS that this game has been delayed until August or September, but if its true that edios is taking this time to make the game better, then i applaud them for doing this. to be honest, i lost faith in edios after the 10th tomb raider game that felt tired and old and pushed out just to make some money, but if edios is seriously doing the right thing by this game then i am not only willing to forgive them for making us wait but i'm even willing to put my faith in them for making a good game. :thumb:

edios and rocksteady, we have put our faith in you guys to make the best batman game ever, don't let us down. :D

Amen

Keir
1st May 2009, 20:26
Is there a chance that we will get to know the exact releasedate soon, because that would be very usefull.

I don't have that at the moment. Rest assured you'll read it in this very forum first.

Good job, I'm glad to see the developers have the guts to make a big call like that for our benefit, while knowing how much it'll upset us. Like I said in the other thread, I'd rather wait to play a great game than rush to play an average one, keep up the good work guys.

I agree. I've seen comments here and on some other sites in which Eidos is getting flack for the decision, people calling it a bizarre marketing call, etc. That's fine, everyone has their own opinions, but personally speaking I've been at Eidos for many years and a decision like this which is fully supported by the suits (and taken for gaming reasons) is really refreshing to see I have to say.

Constipator
1st May 2009, 20:27

Don't be surprised. Until a release date is given I'm certain it'll be pushed back close to the holiday season. If i'm proven wrong, then good, I'm glad and I hope so.

Batman-tdk
1st May 2009, 20:46
Hey Keir,

Thank you soo much for the replys to peoples questions, doing this will definitely fill in the gap between now and release. When you going to London to see rocksteady? Also don't you think it's quite a leap from them doing urban chaos to the Batman franchise? I think it's amazing for Sefton and his team to be able to create something like this. Send them my many thanks if you see them and tell them they are making all of their fans extremely proud :D

Enop80
1st May 2009, 20:50
I’m done following this game. Why are they releasing a demo in stores so early and hyping everything and then pushing it back? This is just like the nonsense Super Smash Brawl pulled. I don’t care anymore about this game. I’ll spend my money on a game that is actually coming out. They still can’t even give us a concrete release date.

Keir
1st May 2009, 20:53
Hey Keir,

Thank you soo much for the replys to peoples questions, doing this will definitely fill in the gap between now and release. When you going to London to see rocksteady? Also don't you think it's quite a leap from them doing urban chaos to the Batman franchise? I think it's amazing for Sefton and his team to be able to create something like this. Send them my many thanks if you see them and tell them they are making all of their fans extremely proud :D

My pleasure, it's great to see how passionate people are :thumbsup:

Plans are afoot for Rocksteady trips, at least we have more time to organise them now. It's a good question regarding Urban Chaos, I will ask them - but you can send your thanks directly because Sefton and others from Rocksteady read this board.

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 20:54
I’m done following this game. Why are they releasing a demo in stores so early and hyping everything and then pushing it back? This is just like the nonsense Super Smash Brawl pulled. I don’t care anymore about this game. I’ll spend my money on a game that is actually coming out. They still can’t even give us a concrete release date.

Like we care... it's your loss.

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 20:55

Plans are afoot for Rocksteady trips, at least we have more time to organise them now. It's a good question regarding Urban Chaos, I will ask them - but you can send your thanks directly because Sefton and others from Rocksteady read this board.

Hey Keir, I have a suggestion for the forums... would you be able to start a "Ask the Dev" sorta thread?

A thread where you answer the fan's questions? Guerrilla Games did this with Killzone 2, and the game improved a lot because of it.

chip5541
1st May 2009, 20:56
I predict it will be out before Duke Nukem Forever :whistle:

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 20:59

Lol. I doubt that game is ever going to come out.

Keir
1st May 2009, 21:00
Hey Keir, I have a suggestion for the forums... would you be able to start a "Ask the Dev" sorta thread?

A thread where you answer the fan's questions? Guerrilla Games did this with Killzone 2, and the game improved a lot because of it.

That's a great idea. We've got more podcasts lined up with fellow Eidos Community Monkey mycoldman, and he'll be asking your questions on them :)

Enop80
1st May 2009, 21:04

I'll believe it when I see it. What a frustrating piece of news. Talk about buzzkill.

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 21:05
That's a great idea. We've got more podcasts lined up with fellow Eidos Community Monkey mycoldman, and he'll be asking your questions on them :)

Sounds great. Thanks. :)

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 21:06
I'll believe it when I see it. What a frustrating piece of news. Talk about buzzkill.

Wouldn't you rather have a near-perfect game than a game full of bugs and glitches?

Constipator
1st May 2009, 21:11
Like we care... it's your loss.

He has a legitimate right to rant. I cancelled my pre-order as well, and all the things he said are 100% true, so if you can't handle that and want to continue kissing the ass of a company that pulls this garbage then go ahead. I'm done here, bye.

Batman-tdk
1st May 2009, 21:14

I actually live not too far away from their studios in North London. Don't you think us Brits have put Batman back on form lately? First with Chris Nolan and the new films, now rocksteady and their project?
:D

Enop80
1st May 2009, 21:16
For one you shouldn’t do all this marketing, put a game in various store kiosks for people to play when the game isn’t even close to being out. Not only that but they don’t even put a demo on PSN or XBL? They could at least do that to soften the blow of this delay. I mean they hyped this thing up and kept saying June 09. They’ve been working on this game for over a year right? How longs does it take to get bugs out? Gimme a break.

Vaad
1st May 2009, 21:20
This news makes me sad ..

I think I will cancel my collectors edition and get Ghost Busters and Bionic Commando instead.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Forever ( see what I did there )

imbatman08
1st May 2009, 21:23
I wont be Canceling my CE :D :D

Your all just daft if ur goin not get the CE just because its been set bk a few months

Whos with my on still gettin the CE !! GIVE ME A :thumb: up

Velderik
1st May 2009, 21:26
I also cancelled my CE, not because i'm dissappointed, but 4-5 months waiting for a game and giving 80 euros in advance is way too stupid. I can buy other games in that time and pre-order this game when it's coming out in august-september.

I still got faith in this game and I'm not going to loose it for something stupid like a delay.

your mom
1st May 2009, 21:32
i would rather have a game with the cape glitches than to wait months. i hope they dont push it back coz it wouldnt make any sense for demos to stay in the store for months.

EliteF50
1st May 2009, 21:41
He has a legitimate right to rant. I cancelled my pre-order as well, and all the things he said are 100% true, so if you can't handle that and want to continue kissing the ass of a company that pulls this garbage then go ahead. I'm done here, bye.

Okay, let's say they release it June 23rd and it's full of glitches.

Then we'll see threads from crybabies like you saying "THIS GAME IS A GLITCH-FEST! IT NEEDED MORE DEV TIME! RUSHED!!!!!"

Right?

Velderik
1st May 2009, 21:43
Okay, let's say they release it June 23rd and it's full of glitches.

Then we'll see threads from crybabies like you saying "THIS GAME IS A GLITCH-FEST! IT NEEDED MORE DEV TIME! RUSHED!!!!!"

Right?

Yep you'r totally right, okey it ain't fun that they are delaying it but if it's necessary then I'm happy they are doing it.

Jericoe
1st May 2009, 21:49
i really dont care if it has glitches or not i just want it to come out june 23rd:mad2: :mad2:
but im still gonna keep my pre-order

Snake Eyes-Joe Ninja
1st May 2009, 21:53
First, thanks for the responses, Keir.

Second, still looking forward to the game, and this way I can play Overlord II without interruptions or MUCH SUPERIOR competition. :D

Third, and I understand if this is "company-info-only", but what kinds of bugs are being worked out? The game looks great, so color me more than curious.

Finally, I agree about delaying something to make it better. Take your time, I trust you. Looking forward to playing it when it comes out, but PLEASE, for our sanity's sake, (and yes, I know you said you would) release SOMETHING, whether a demo, pics or best yet, concept art.

Still, looks great so far!!!

JonWang
1st May 2009, 21:57
this effin blows big time...

your mom
1st May 2009, 21:58
3rd time changing it? i dont think so. they might as well not of said anything about this game until a month before real release date.

Keir
1st May 2009, 22:03
Third, and I understand if this is "company-info-only", but what kinds of bugs are being worked out? The game looks great, so color me more than curious.

That's a fair question and one that I would like to answer. Let me see if I can post a more in depth explanation next week. I'll get back to you either way.

CaptainMcMulla
1st May 2009, 22:04
Looking at everyones experience of the demo they said it was fine there were no glitches. However if we did discover glitches then they could always come out with updates. I think though we should at least get a demo to keep ourselves entertained for a bit and gives us a feel what the game is like before they have delayed it so we know as fans what the problems are.

shadowmatt18
1st May 2009, 22:06
i've waited forever for this game but i'm a believer in game delays due to polishing. if they need the time to add another boss, level, feature, bonus content whatever or just to polish glitchs i'll wait. i think in the end it will come to our benifit since so many of us are willing to buy the game. it will be the very first amazing batman game so we need to give it time.

DarthHobbs
1st May 2009, 22:30
Hi Guys & Gals

I just saw this thread in the list and opened it up and my heart just broke a little. But like I said in the other thread as long as you guys are honest with us and keep us updated as much as possible we’re happy and willing to wait for the game in the end the game will be a better Batman game for it so thanks for keeping us informed guys you rock.

Will we still be getting the Demo I know it was supposed to be coming out some time soon so will you still be putting it up???????

Ps. With this delay can we all be compensated with the Batman Combat Armour code or other DLC codes for all systems (Come on you knew someone was going to ask this dudes especially with my views on DLC that I’ve been posting on)???????;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Pps. Thanks for sharing that you'll be giving out new images and videos dudes.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

DarkCrusader67
1st May 2009, 22:40
A piece of me just died today...

"What would you have me do Alfred?"

"Endure Master Wayne... They'll hate you for it... But that's the point of Batman... He can take it when no one else can."

WE MUST ENDURE!!!!! "The night is darkest just before the dawn... and I promise you that the dawn is coming!"

aowierjlzxnfoaijuroiewuorjseoiru298347ursioadglzxfmoaiwue9dfojas;ldfkj;lkj;lasjdfl;j...
:mad2:

Rade88

It lasts much longer than 5 hours -_- Most reviews are saying it lasts up to 10 hours. I've been playing it all day and I don't think I'm anywhere near the end. And there's plenty of replayability - unlocking the costumes and finding the dog tags and levelling your stats up to max. Plus if you pre-ordered there's the Weapon X arena to just mess around in. You should get your facts straight before you say stuff like that.

Regarding this topic anyway... it's funny how much everyone was complaining about the cape clipping issues and how they should fix it, and now they're taking a couple months to polish everything and most likely fix the clipping, everyone complains.

chip5541
I think a lot of people were disappointed to see the news but I think when the game finally hits the stores they will be happy with the outcome.

Ensanguined Walls
1st May 2009, 22:45
To any Eidos reps: does this have anything to do with Square Enix acquiring Eidos? I hope this is solely for quality enhancement, and not financial gain.

Zombie-Gamer
1st May 2009, 22:53
I hope this delay is worth it. I posted a thread about the Joker boss fight and I said how funny would it be if the Joker took Venom at the end and my friend said "well if the game is delayed then you're most likley right"........................ So my bad guys sorry:(

ryukoken69
1st May 2009, 22:54
Cant say I am thrilled at this news as THIS WAS the only game in the next 4 months I was looking forward to and now its going to be a long dry few months. Funny how ALL the developers seem to not release anything GOOD good during the summer months.
SHoulda figured this would be pushed too. I mean when Eidos had claimed it was close to perfect in an interveiw, one would think it wouldn't need to be delayed.
At least Eidos had the balls to tell us before hand. better then some developers out there.

Guess i will just stop following this game now. No point following when its delayed and no new date is set.

Ensanguined Walls
1st May 2009, 22:59
Cant say I am thrilled at this news as THIS WAS the only game in the next 4 months I was looking forward to and now its going to be a long dry few months. Funny how ALL the developers seem to not release anything GOOD good during the summer months.
SHoulda figured this would be pushed too. I mean when Eidos had claimed it was close to perfect in an interveiw, one would think it wouldn't need to be delayed.
At least Eidos had the balls to tell us before hand. better then some developers out there.

Guess i will just stop following this game now. No point following when its delayed and no new date is set.

Stop being so dramatic.

chip5541
1st May 2009, 23:01
Actually there are some great games coming out in the next couple of months including Eidos own Battlestations: Pacific.

door noob
1st May 2009, 23:09
inFamouse is coming at the end of may, it's all good for now... not the same as batman, but ohwell.

HystericFreak
1st May 2009, 23:18
In game development, the number one rule of thumb is that you will NEVER have enough time. Never enough time to fit in all those details, never enough time to perfect it to the original vision.

Eidos have given themselves a little bit more time to fill the game with all those bits they couldn't bare to part with, and to ensure the game is solid when shipped. I would rather a finished game over one that needs 3 patches till it's at release quality.

If it's not done, it's not done. I will continue with my life and live happily till it is; it's just a game chickens. =P Patience is a virtue, and the world will not bend itself to fit your schedule, so we shall adapt. Ain't the end of the world!

Good luck to Eidos in their extra few months. Polish, polish, polish, test, test, test!

Enop80
1st May 2009, 23:30
It's Duke Nuke em and Brawl all over again. Sad cause I was hoping to chat with you guys about this game and get tips.

MCREF
2nd May 2009, 00:12
Well, at least it isn't being released in Nov/Dec like some people were jumping the gun on before. Still, I am mad the game wont be released in June though and I'm going to start becoming a lot more pessimistic about the game but as long as Rocksteady delivers it might be worth it.

The Grimm Joker
2nd May 2009, 00:14
i am sure you admin guys have noticed this and this is probably what ur working on but when i played the demo it was a bit glitchy and had kinda a hard time going from combat to moving through the room...and movement was a bit....um.....diffcult.....but it was a demo or crappy walmart ps3....or just a crappy ps3 :P and i am just glad i dont have to wait till xmas....that would not be cool....anyhow just some things to think about

chip5541
2nd May 2009, 00:19
Actually InFamous includes the MP portion of Uncharted 2 :D

The movement being difficult is a bit odd to hear. Controllers take a real beating at stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

The Grimm Joker
2nd May 2009, 00:48
Actually InFamous includes the MP portion of Uncharted 2 :D

The movement being difficult is a bit odd to hear. Controllers take a real beating at stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

thats what i thought thanks for clearing that up for me....ok....well im stumped them lol i dont see any problems

the scarecrow
2nd May 2009, 01:15
they might still release it in june

ryukoken69
2nd May 2009, 01:18
So heres the kicker question, It was speculated that a demo was going to hit PSN/XBLM in early May. Is the demo still coming in May or is that now out too?

chip5541
2nd May 2009, 01:20
At this time, not sure.

Vigilance
2nd May 2009, 01:23
The video game industry has been on a decline for a few generations now (console generations that is). The rising impatience of gamers to get the seemingly mass produced games of today is partly to blame. I welcome the announcement of a delay, as should anyone else who actually cares about the game.

Azura20
2nd May 2009, 01:30
I had 2 things to ask-
1. Could it be the Silent Knight demo, please? I saw about 5 different main ways to go through it, and I was hoping to test some of them.
(also, yeah, the controls really aren't the problem. It's the toddlers that get to the controllers that causes the screw-ups.)
2. Could you guys negotiate an earlier release date, and do what you can (or still need to) with patches? Just something to possibly consider. I can wait.

BatmanvsJoker
2nd May 2009, 01:58
I was really hoping it would be out the 23rd but I can so that the game will be perfect when I purchase it.

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 03:20
well usualyy when a game gets dealayed a bunch it sucks so im scared about this one:scratch: :mad2: :mad2:

themoonglows
2nd May 2009, 03:22
Dang
I have this game fully preordered, now I might have to get money back...

Vigilance
2nd May 2009, 03:27
Dang
I have this game fully preordered, now I might have to get money back...

Yeah because that makes sense.:rolleyes:

Vigilance
2nd May 2009, 03:37
I really couldn't care less what the reason for it is. It's not a big delay and it won't change anything at all. Unless you're terminally ill and don't see yourself making it a few more months past the original release date, this doesn't really have any effect on anything. And there's always that chance that they'll do something productive to improve the game in the meantime, unless you think they're going to just sit on it in their offices for months without doing anything to it.

Constipator
2nd May 2009, 03:42
First of all, don't call me stupid. Secondly, they didn't push the game back because of money.

If anything, they're gonna lose pre-orders and hype for the game. I'm sure they want this game to be the best it could be.

lol, okay....keep thinking that's not the reason. When it comes out close to the holiday season you will eat your words. If I'm wrong then good, I hope I am because I was looking forward to it.

Zacman
2nd May 2009, 03:46
I hope that they are going to make the game longer since they are taking more time to make it.

EliteF50
2nd May 2009, 03:57
lol, okay....keep thinking that's not the reason. When it comes out close to the holiday season you will eat your words. If I'm wrong then good, I hope I am because I was looking forward to it.

Whoa, Holiday season? Where'd you get an idea like that?

It's being pushed back to Summer 2009. Most likely going to release in August.

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 05:08
I really couldn't care less what the reason for it is. It's not a big delay and it won't change anything at all. Unless you're terminally ill and don't see yourself making it a few more months past the original release date, this doesn't really have any effect on anything. And there's always that chance that they'll do something productive to improve the game in the meantime, unless you think they're going to just sit on it in their offices for months without doing anything to it.
1.i am terminally ill
2.****

gamefan1978
2nd May 2009, 06:10
Well i hate to see the game pushed back to late summer. I still have the game preorded and can't wait to play it. Still other games coming out over the summer to play.

the scarecrow
2nd May 2009, 06:24
i kinda lousing interest now

voodoo-child
2nd May 2009, 07:24
Actually there are some great games coming out in the next couple of months including Eidos own Battlestations: Pacific.
Are you sure the game will be not reported too??...

Are you stupid? It's pretty obvious they are releasing the game later because they are money-hats and don't think it'll generate enough revenue in June. I can almost guarantee it comes out close to the holiday season.
So true. They saw the craze around the game.

And in 3months the game will be again repported for 5months. Maybe we will have it in fall 2010... Come on Eidos I thought your game was close to perfect since some weeks. :rolleyes:
It should be nice if sales were worst than you expect. It would make me laugh, all this waiting for nothing.

(WTF I have pre-order this game??!!! Can someone tell me why?)

LOK_Raziel
2nd May 2009, 07:55
Damn, hopefully it will be worth the wait

luke344
2nd May 2009, 08:04
Surely if it's a good game it won't matter when you release the game or am
I being naive? I am bit bummed the game got delayed but rather it was glitch free and good than buggy.

angleslam99
2nd May 2009, 08:26
i kinda lousing interest now

Same here =/

Abeja
2nd May 2009, 08:49
Is it just me or does the Wolverine game look alot different than when it first showed? I think they need to make the combat system smoother. It was the only thing that would handicap this game. They have the right idea with the combo system, however I think they are still trying to tweak it to give it that skill factor

stoobytoons
2nd May 2009, 08:53
Oh, come on, guys. You aren't losing interest; you know you're going to play it regardless of this little "letdown." And if you ARE terminally ill, you might consider doing a few things a bit more worth while than playing video games, no offense. As much as I love Batman, I'd be writing "let's hang out" letters to Christian Bale or Chris Nolan rather than pining over a few lost days on a Batman video game. :) Man, THAT would be way cool.

But seriously, it's normal to be a bit disappointed, but a month ago we barely had anything on this game. All of the sudden a few trailers in, and you're WAY pumped until they decide to push it back a few measly month and NOW you lose interest? I mean, c'mon... doesn't that seem a little spoiled?

If this indeed turns out to be the best Batman video game ever made, hell... I've waited my whole life. What's 2 or 3 more months?

jackskellington17
2nd May 2009, 09:00
are you freakin serious its been delayed.
im so freakin pissed right now i just lost complete interest in this
damn game, screw this prototype is coming out on june 9th rather get that
instead.

Abeja
2nd May 2009, 09:03
If they released a demo soon then all is well. I can wait with a demo. I just got TF2 and Left 4 Dead to keep me company with the demo (and hopefully Ghostbusters).

But I havent lost interest at all. I absolutely believe they are trying to make this run smooth so you dont get a game with cape glitchs or other crap. And as great as the graphics look in the Silent Knight/cutscenes, the challenge maps with alot of thugs doesnt look as good. The stealth aspect of the game is easy to pull off, but the combat is the tricky part.

HystericFreak
2nd May 2009, 10:21
Oh, come on, guys. You aren't losing interest; you know you're going to play it regardless of this little "letdown." And if you ARE terminally ill, you might consider doing a few things a bit more worth while than playing video games, no offense. As much as I love Batman, I'd be writing "let's hang out" letters to Christian Bale or Chris Nolan rather than pining over a few lost days on a Batman video game. :) Man, THAT would be way cool.

But seriously, it's normal to be a bit disappointed, but a month ago we barely had anything on this game. All of the sudden a few trailers in, and you're WAY pumped until they decide to push it back a few measly month and NOW you lose interest? I mean, c'mon... doesn't that seem a little spoiled?

If this indeed turns out to be the best Batman video game ever made, hell... I've waited my whole life. What's 2 or 3 more months?

Quoted for pertinence; it is a few months, read a few more books, do whatever it is you spend your time doing NOW. Your life, surely, cannot depend solely on the release date of a game, regardless of how much you look forward to it.

Get into baking. I find men who bake incredibly attractive! :thumb:

Batguy
2nd May 2009, 14:36
I'm dissapointed but as a person who's been playing video games for years I'm use to games being delayed. Most of the time games are delayed in order to make them better. Besides there are other games I'm interested in like Infamous and Punch Out.

Ensanguined Walls
2nd May 2009, 15:57
I come back, and my mouth is literally hanging open. Some of you are acting extremely moronic. You don't want to play this game anymore? Cancel your pre-order if you so desire, but to say that you have no interest anymore is ridiculous. Calm down and come back when you realize that games are delayed all the time. The release date is still Summer 2009. It's not near the holidays at all.

The Grimm Joker
2nd May 2009, 16:05
Quoted for pertinence; it is a few months, read a few more books, do whatever it is you spend your time doing NOW. Your life, surely, cannot depend solely on the release date of a game, regardless of how much you look forward to it.

Get into baking. I find men who bake incredibly attractive! :thumb:

I bake.....and cook and other attractive things :thumb: :D

Ensanguined Walls
2nd May 2009, 16:10
Also, Keir himself said that they would be releasing more previews and even competitions soon.

your mom
2nd May 2009, 16:49
i think i just might cancel my pre order

The_Clown_Prince_Of_Crime
2nd May 2009, 16:49
I'm confused by my own workplace,we're going to be getting both the collectors edition and standard version but limited edition cover,poster & book is only being given away with the standard version.Might have to try and talk my manager into giving me some freebies as there is no way in hell I'm passing up not using my 30% discount on the CE version :D

Anybody else know of stores with conflicting offers???Seems to me that anyone wanting to buy the CE version is being cut out of all the cool little exclusives....

Ensanguined Walls
2nd May 2009, 16:52
i think i just might cancel my pre order

Go ahead. Honestly, nobody cares about people whining about canceling their pre-orders.

your mom
2nd May 2009, 16:56
Go ahead. Honestly, nobody cares about people whining about canceling their pre-orders.

y wont you shut up then. if u dont care then just ingore it

the scarecrow
2nd May 2009, 17:03
Same here =/ yea i was so exited cause we would have it in summer now it at the end of summer THATS WHEN SCHOOL STARTS

your mom
2nd May 2009, 17:05
yea i was so exited cause we would have it in summer now it at the end of summer THATS WHEN SCHOOL STARTS

exactly... summer needs to be longer

stoobytoons
2nd May 2009, 17:11
yea i was so exited cause we would have it in summer now it at the end of summer THATS WHEN SCHOOL STARTS

Golly, it sure sucks to be a college grad. At least you'll live a few years more than I will!? hehe...heh.

the scarecrow
2nd May 2009, 17:16
exactly... summer needs to be longer
yes some one how agrees

the scarecrow
2nd May 2009, 17:17
Golly, it sure sucks to be a college grad. At least you'll live a few years more than I will!? hehe...heh. yea i live longer :rasp: :lol:

SamStar42
2nd May 2009, 18:37
are you freakin serious its been delayed.
im so freakin pissed right now i just lost complete interest in this
damn game, screw this prototype is coming out on june 9th rather get that
instead.

Hmm, I'd give about an B for that performence.

I really don't understand some of you. You complain about the cape being glitchy, and then you complain about the game being delayed...to stop glitches? Eidos can't win.

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 18:48
i talked to this guy at gamestop. BAA has been pushed back:mad2: ,but only til august:) . he wouldnt tell me what day though:mad2:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 18:50
hopefully it comes out before school starts though

your mom
2nd May 2009, 18:52
hopefully it comes out before school starts though

true that, school sux

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 18:53
yea exactly

voodoo-child
2nd May 2009, 18:56
Hm.. I just asked the team support of www.eidoshop.fr and the guy replied that (it's a translation from the french answer) :

The release of the game is planned for June.
Regrettably, Eidos does not decide only on the date of release of the games; the manufacturers of consoles (Microsof, Sony and Nintendo) can delay the releases of game.

Come on... They cannot answer the same thing from a country to another one...

your mom
2nd May 2009, 18:58
Hm.. I just asked the team support of www.eidoshop.fr and the guy replied that (it's a translation from the french answer) :

this was before the change so its no use to us

SamStar42
2nd May 2009, 18:58
Gizmow & your mom - how old are you two? You sound about 10.

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 18:59
this is just like when Super smash bros. brawl came out (best game ever) but they cancelled it like 3 times. it finally came out in march 08

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:00
i dont feel lik telling u how old i am

voodoo-child
2nd May 2009, 19:06
this was before the change so its no use to us

The mail is not so old. I sent it today and i just recieve the answer.

your mom
2nd May 2009, 19:07
Gizmow & your mom - how old are you two? You sound about 10.

older than u

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:08
The mail is not so old. I sent it today and i just recieve the answer.

no one knows were just conflicting answers

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:11
we were so close to June 23. but now thats done

your mom
2nd May 2009, 19:18
we were so close to June 23. but now thats done

we were close to the 9th then 23rd now this...

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:19
does anyone else want to reply im bored

your mom
2nd May 2009, 19:21
this is just like when Super smash bros. brawl came out (best game ever) but they cancelled it like 3 times. it finally came out in march 08

i have that game and it felt like the best game ever. but then it gets old and boring so you stop playing. same thing will happen to this game and every game. its all good for a while, then one day it gets old.

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:22
no one knows were just conflicting answers

thats true i havnt kept up w/ the game that long but now i think it is super awsome...if it ever comes out:mad2:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:23
i have that game and it felt like the best game ever. but then it gets old and boring so you stop playing. same thing will happen to this game and every game. its all good for a while, then one day it gets old.

not if u have wifi.it rocks with wifi but it gets kinda old

your mom
2nd May 2009, 19:24
thats true i havnt kept up w/ the game that long but now i think it is super awsome...if it ever comes out:mad2:

same thing with me on Star wars: the clone wars for gamecube. i sold it then a few months later i wanted it back

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:25
we were close to the 9th then 23rd now this...

thats so true. but i just started liking the game well...if it ever come out:mad2:

Enop80
2nd May 2009, 19:26
I'm thinking the game will be pushed back to 2010. At least I have Madden and the Transformers games coming out this summer.

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:27
same thing with me on Star wars: the clone wars for gamecube. i sold it then a few months later i wanted it back

that happens to me alot i sell stuff aall the time at gamestop then want it back a week later

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:28
I'm thinking the game will be pushed back to 2010. At least I have Madden and the Transformers games coming out this summer.

lol transformers and sims 3 look pretty sweeet

Enop80
2nd May 2009, 19:32
lol transformers and sims 3 look pretty sweeet

Wait there's a sims for PS3?

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:33
im gonna get overlord 2.it comes out june 23 just like batman WOULD of:mad2:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:34
Wait there's a sims for PS3?

no sorry just for pc

Enop80
2nd May 2009, 19:34
no sorry just for pc

Oh. My wifes loves the sims. Maybe I'll get for her with my Batman AA money.

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:35
im gonna get overlord 2.it comes out june 23 just like batman WOULD of:mad2:

it sux im not alod to play m games mom is realy potective on r movies and m games :mad2: i can play halo some though

Enop80
2nd May 2009, 19:35
Anyone here play Call of Duty World at War? Map Pack 2 comes out in June.

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:36
i wonder what game im going to get im only 12 so i cant get prototype :( but maybe i can beg my brother :whistle:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:37
Oh. My wifes loves the sims. Maybe I'll get for her with my Batman AA money.

there is a collector edition for 69.99 and it comes with stickers,acool case, a sims diamond logo 2gb flashdrive, and an in game european automobil

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:38
who thins i shuld go get half-life 2:confused:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:38
i wonder what game im going to get im only 12 so i cant get prototype :( but maybe i can beg my brother :whistle:

im 12 too (13 in 22 days)

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:40
it sux im not alod to play m games mom is realy potective on r movies and m games :mad2: i can play halo some though

overlord 2 isnt M its T right?

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:42
overlord 2 isnt M its T right?

ill check gamestop.com...yes sir rated T. was the first one fun never played it?

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:42
yeah overrlord 2 is T im gonna get that.and also terminator the game is comeing out it looks exactly the same as gears of war except its T

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:43
overlord is fun if you like pikmin

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:43

sorry iv never played COD

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:44
you get to control evil minions and tell them what to do and have them attack pepole and monsters

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:44
overlord is fun if you like pikmin

i love nintendo...never played pikmin:D :D

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:45

i have COD4.its better :rasp:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:45
you get to control evil minions and tell them what to do and have them attack pepole and monsters

i dont wanna get sue'd but that sounds lik a certain president lol:D

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:46
when does prototype come out?

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:47
i dont wanna get sue'd but that sounds lik a certain president lol:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lmao:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:48
when does prototype come out?

i ll check gamestop.com (sigh) agian lol

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:49
june 9th

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:49
i cant beleive how stupid they are being with this game.they just want money so im gonna cancel my pre-order and just get it when it comes out

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:50
im gonna beg my older brother

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:50
i cant beleive how stupid they are being with this game.they just want money so im gonna cancel my pre-order and just get it when it comes out

what game batman aa. did u reserve the collectors edition (all the things i could do with a batarang mwahahahahah:nut: )

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:51
yeah i res the CE

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:52
hold on my dog is throwing up wow that sounded akward

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:52
im surprised not that many good games are comeing out this summer

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:53
lucky u have the money to res the CE. i just bought some nike 6.0

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:54
um well i have $90 but im getting payed the 15th

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:54
im surprised not that many good games are comeing out this summer

i dk everyone wants the new gohst busters game.. it dosnt look that fun to me

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:55
i dk everyone wants the new gohst busters game.. it dosnt look that fun to me

looks cheasy

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:55
um well i have $90 but im getting payed the 15th

i thought u said u were 12:scratch:

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:56
my mom gives me an alowence

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:57
im lucky:D

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:58
my mom gives me an alowence

oh rotfl. im too lazy to do work i sell stuff at gamestop. if u live in the us u know what that is

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:58
i thought u said u were 12:scratch:
i turn 13 in october im gonna ask for a PS3 cause i wanna get infamous

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 19:59
hey have u ever played MC vs. DC

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 19:59
oh rotfl. im too lazy to do work i sell stuff at gamestop. if u live in the us u know what that is
yeah i live in the us i have a gamestop right down the road

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:00
hey have u ever played MC vs. DC

i owned it but i traded it in and got skate 2

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:00
haha im older jk i want an itouch or to reserve baa my b day is in may

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:02
haha im older jk i want an itouch or to reserve baa my b day is in may

if you reserve BAA you probably wont get it till 2010.i bet that is when it will come out

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:02
i wish more people would come into this forum

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:04
:lol: we own this page it is full of our post muhahahahahahhahaha

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:04
if you reserve BAA you probably wont get it till 2010.i bet that is when it will come out

then y are we on the batman forum plus i really want a batarang

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:05
they just keep pushing it back cause they wont more money

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:05
:lol: we own this page it is full of our post muhahahahahahhahaha

so truuuuuu

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:06
i cant wait next weekend im gonna go visit my brother and he said he is going to take me down to gamestop

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:06
they just keep pushing it back cause they wont more money

but u do know when they push it back the lose alot of money too. but with every push back they make a fair profit:rasp:

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:07
whoooo we officialy own page 8

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:07
i cant wait next weekend im gonna go visit my brother and he said he is going to take me down to gamestop

but dont u live like across the street from one?

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:08
but dont u live like across the street from one?

as in "he is going to buy me a game"

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:08
whoooo we officialy own page 8

sweet... iwish my older bro was coo lik urs. all mine does is sit around and eat food . and hes jobless and 17:mad2:

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:09
sweet... iwish my older bro was coo lik urs. all mine does is sit around and eat food . and hes jobless and 17:mad2:

thats how mine was but then my parents kept trying to push him out and finally he joined the navy.he didnt go to college or anything:nut:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:10
as in "he is going to buy me a game"

i figured...ahh dontcha just love saturdays.. i think im goona watch the dark knight tonite

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:11

its like we had the same brother.mine left at 19

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:12
i figured...ahh dontcha just love saturdays.. i think im goona watch the dark knight tonite

have you seen it before?

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:12
yea do u have a myspace

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:13
yea do u have a myspace

no my parents dont let me.

wow we made this thread so of topic:lol:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:13
have you seen it before?

oh yea.. i own it.. igot it for xmas

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:14
oh yea.. i own it.. igot it for xmas

i watched it 5 times :mad2: :nut:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:14
no my parents dont let me.

wow we made this thread so of topic:lol:

i kno right

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:15
do you have an email address

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:16
is this ur first forum..it is mine

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:16
awww you have more post then me

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:17
is this ur first forum..it is mine

no its not my first

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:17
do you have an email address

not my own just my mommys lol:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:18
what systems do you have

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:19
do u have a nintendo wii

RonnyGreen
The release date is irrelevant. What matters is that we receive a more frequent stream of previews and teasers.
That way the wait won't seem so long. More caracter bios on the main page, maybe?

Jericoe
not my own just my mommys lol:lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe :p

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:20
do u have a nintendo wii

no all i have is a xbox360

i hate this timer thing :mad2:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:21
what systems do you have

360,wii,ds,gba,gbc,ps2,pc(obviously),64(old scool)snes(if u kno what that is).thats about it
sold my psp

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:21
The release date is irrelevant. What matters is that we receive a more frequent stream of previews and teasers.
That way the wait won't seem so long. More caracter bios on the main page, maybe?

i really dont care for previews i just want the game they are makeing some excuse about your feet going through your cape. who cares

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:22
i hate this timer thing :mad2:[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what i think llol:lol:
what systems do u have

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:22
360,wii,ds,gba,gbc,ps2,pc(obviously),64(old scool)snes(if u kno what that is).thats about it
sold my psp

i sold my psp,ds and ps2

still have my N64 tho.all i have is super samsh bros.

all i have is a 360 and a pc(of course)

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:23

wait!!!! someone else actually joined this forum!!!! ahhhhhhh

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:24
wait!!!! someone else actually joined this forum!!!! ahhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhh

we own page 9 WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:25
i really dont care for previews i just want the game they are makeing some excuse about your feet going through your cape. who cares

man, that cape thing is gay... thats no excuse.. every game does glitches like that....even halo!!!!!!????!!!!!!1

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:25
im gonna buy a portable system what do you think is better DS or PSP

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:27
this forum is oficaly ours

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:27
im gonna buy a portable system what do you think is better DS or PSP

it depends.. if ur going for graphics ...PSP it has PS1 graphics....and it depends what kinda games u like.. fansasy-psp.Fun Rpgs-ds i kinda like the pokemon games they kill alot of time

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:29
yeah thats the thing i dont really like DS cause they have a lot of weird kiddie games but they have awesome Final fantasy games.and then i was looking at PSP and it has awesome Final fantasy games to.I LOVE FF

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:29
p.s. if ur wondering y my name is gizmow thats my dead dogs name (sniffle) but its easy to remember

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:30
i think im just gonna buy both but here is the prob witch do i buy first?!?!?! :mad2: :mad2:

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:31
p.s. if ur wondering y my name is gizmow thats my dead dogs name (sniffle) but its easy to remember

:eek:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:31
yeah thats the thing i dont really like DS cause they have a lot of weird kiddie games but they have awesome Final fantasy games.and then i was looking at PSP and it has awesome Final fantasy games to.I LOVE FF

if u want my opinoin i think the ff games r better on psp. the psp can hold music too.but on the other hand they just came out w/ the ds i it can take pics have music.
the dsi is better then psp console wise but game wise psp

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:32
if u want my opinoin i think the ff games r better on psp. the psp can hold music too.but on the other hand they just came out w/ the ds i it can take pics have music.
the dsi is better then psp console wise but game wise psp

or i can get a wii.hehe
if i could i would get a PS3 but it would take too long to save for

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:33
or just buy a bunch of 360 games :p

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:33
or i can get a wii.hehe
if i could i would get a PS3 but it would take too long to save for

i agree. on a different topic do u like the band avenged sevenfold?

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:34
i agree. on a different topic do u like the band avenged sevenfold?

what is "the band avenged sevenfold" :confused: :scratch:

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:35
or just buy a bunch of 360 games :p

dude, i think u should really look at reserving batman aa CE. come august u will have wish u have:rolleyes:

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:35
i had a PSP and a DS before but i traded them both cause i was tempted

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:36
what is "the band avenged sevenfold" :confused: :scratch:

uv never heard of them... crawl out of ur cave jk.. they are a hard metal/rock band

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:36
dude, i think u should really look at reserving batman aa CE. come august u will have wish u have:rolleyes:

i still have it reserved

Jericoe
2nd May 2009, 20:38
uv never heard of them... crawl out of ur cave jk.. they are a hard metal/rock band

oh yea...
...no
i like system of a down

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:38
i had a PSP and a DS before but i traded them both cause i was tempted

im thinking about selling my ds lite

do u watch nickelodean

gizmow
2nd May 2009, 20:39
i still have it reserved

good keep it that way