PDA

View Full Version : Letters to Eidos

Lunar
1st May 2009, 00:34
Let's all write a letter to Eidos headquarters explaining this bull and maybe they should make a post about it.

Kai Rei
1st May 2009, 00:36
You want my opinion? I think you need to shut up. :)

DrBo42
1st May 2009, 00:36
I know what you're talking about, but others might not. I'd recommend editing your post to explain what you mean.

The Jedi Guardian
1st May 2009, 00:37
I would like to but it is in their hands and they are constantly fixing glitches and are aiming for a game with a good batman experience. I hope they haven't been looking at the forums and seeing the complaining about some small things.

I just hope they don't cancel it. 2010 RELEASE WOULD SUCK

JonWang
1st May 2009, 00:38
i rather touch myself.

Lunar
1st May 2009, 00:38
You want my opinion? I think you need to shut up. :)

I'm trying to follow crocs opinion and be a nice person on these forums. I'll let that one slide.

Kai Rei
1st May 2009, 00:39
i rather touch myself.

Pulling a homosexual Joker are we?

Kai Rei
1st May 2009, 00:40
I'm trying to follow crocs opinion and be a nice person on these forums. I'll let that one slide.

Sorry Lunar. I'll prevent myself from winding you up in the future. :)

Lunar
1st May 2009, 00:41
Sorry Lunar. I'll prevent myself from winding you up in the future. :)

Whatever.

KillerCroc
1st May 2009, 01:27
Yay I get a reference. I get happy over these things. It's kinda sad two of my forum buddies are brawling it out, I need to go get some popcorn, JK...maybe. I want the best Batman game there could ever be, I don't want it delayed, but this is turning out like the Joker PS3 thing.

JimmyTheCannon
1st May 2009, 11:44
What bull? ::blank look::

Kal1138
1st May 2009, 11:55
Here you go...

Eidos UK: No change to Batman date

Eidos has told VG247 this morning that Batman: Arkham Asylum is still on track for its summer release, despite a now widely-reported Game Informer rumour of a slip to Q4.

“Batman: Arkham Asylum is currently scheduled for a summer 2009 release date,” a rep said today.

Put it this way: the game’s scheduled for a June 23 release in the US and UK journos have been into Rocksteady to see it this week. We’re still waiting on an official Euro date, but everything we know about this game suggests you probably want to take all this with a pinch of salt. Just saying.

VG247.com (http://www.vg247.com/2009/05/01/eidos-uk-no-change-to-batman-date/)

Keir
1st May 2009, 14:05
Or you could drop me a PM if there's something you feel needs addressing.

In some cases, like this afternoon, I'll cut and paste the response 'Batman: Arkham Asylum is currently scheduled for a summer 2009 release date', but we're only a PM away if there's something you want to talk about (not saying I have all the solutions but info from you guys gets passed on and visa versa).

chip5541
1st May 2009, 14:11
Same thing here. I have no problem with anyone having a question or issue to PM me.