PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham Asylum Marketing Campaign

DarthHobbs
30th Apr 2009, 15:55
Hi Guys & Gals

I haven’t seen a thread like this yet so I was wondering apart from the Collector’s Editions and the Unlock Coded Batman Suits or challenge maps etc with certain shops what other marketing items would you like to see come out and it can be anything but try and keep real boys and girls (lol)…….

I would like the following things made:

Xbox 360 Marketing

Batman AA Premium Theme - With a Batmobile and other scenes/locations from Arkham.

Batman AA Normal Theme - Classic Batman and & Joker images and others maybe a Heroes and Villain set of themes.

Batman AA - Gamerpics - Hero & Batman Symbol Pack & Villain Pics Pack.

Avatar Clothing - Batman Costume & Joker Costume along with other hero and villain costumes.

______

Playstation 3 Marketing

Batman AA Theme/Wallpaper - Hero & Villain themes in classic/iconic stances.

Batman AA - Avatar Pics – PSN doesn’t have the best pics for your profile I think Batman AA ones would be amazing and very popular.

Batman AA - PS3 Home - Batcave as a Home Space “you know you want it……….”

Batman AA – PS3 Home – All costumes and collectibles for your home space i.e. have a live size Joker card in your home and a Batarang on a stand to put on your table things like that.

______

These are my ideas for marketing I would like to see so what would you all like to see everyone is welcome along with your ideas (lol)?????

Ps. If you don’t mind me asking what did you all think of my ideas?

Zombie-Gamer
30th Apr 2009, 16:10
I'd love an Arkham home location like the Resident Evil 5 one also I'd like some Action figures like the Resident Evil or Final Fantasy one, Batman, Joker, Harley and the rest of the gang right next to my Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield.

Bob Kane
30th Apr 2009, 16:11
Hi Guys & Gals

I haven’t seen a thread like this yet so I was wondering apart from the Collector’s Editions and the Unlock Coded Batman Suits or challenge maps etc with certain shops what other marketing items would you like to see come out and it can be anything but try and keep real boys and girls (lol)…….

I would like the following things made:

Xbox 360 Marketing

Avatar Clothing - Batman Costume & Joker Costume along with other hero and villain costumes.

______

Your marketing is simple but effective:)

SammiiDoogles
30th Apr 2009, 16:20
Playstation 3 Marketing[/CENTER]

Batman AA Theme/Wallpaper - Hero & Villain themes in classic/iconic stances.

Batman AA - Avatar Pics – PSN doesn’t have the best pics for your profile I think Batman AA ones would be amazing and very popular.

Batman AA - PS3 Home - Batcave as a Home Space “you know you want it……….”

Batman AA – PS3 Home – All costumes and collectibles for your home space i.e. have a live size Joker card in your home and a Batarang on a stand to put on your table things like that.

______

I Love your ideas :) They'd be, in the words of Peter Griffin, "Freakin' Sweet"

CaptainMcMulla
30th Apr 2009, 16:21
As a PS3 owner i would like to see all those ideas. A theme would just make my PS3 xmb menu look awesome, PS3 desperately needs new avatars so that would be good and a Home space would just put the icing on the cake.

VXR
30th Apr 2009, 16:24
here is a crazy and wild idea............

how bout a freaking DEMO already

DarthHobbs
30th Apr 2009, 16:25
Hi Guys & Gals

Thanks for posting so soon guys and thanks I'm glad you like my ideas guys and I wish I thought of the Toys/statues of the game characters good thinking Batman I mean Zombie-Gamer (lol).:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Like I said guys bring on your ideas I can't wait to see them.........

DarthHobbs
30th Apr 2009, 16:28
here is a crazy and wild idea............

how bout a freaking DEMO already

Hi VXR

I want the demo to buddy even more so after the Break Bane Trailer but as a wise man once said patience my young padawan..........................;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Zombie-Gamer
30th Apr 2009, 16:30
Hi Guys & Gals

Thanks for posting so soon guys and thanks I glad you like my ideas guys and I wish I thought of the Toys/statues of the game characters good thinking Batman I mean Zombie-Gamer (lol).:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Like I said guys bring on your ideas I can't wait to see them.........

No you where right the first time I am Batman!

30th Apr 2009, 17:32
pc exists to you know

SammiiDoogles
30th Apr 2009, 17:45
pc exists to you know

haha no, no one knows, we're all posting on these forums from magical cereal boxes ;) :p

Batmanhill6157
30th Apr 2009, 18:39
I would love to see some clothes for PS Home. I don't really care to dress up like Batman or the Joker (though if it happened I would get it all 100%)

No I would rather have a Batman shirt. Maybe the iconic black shirt with yellow logo or something similar. Though we might have to wait until DC Universe Online to come out before we get some good DC apparel

Kraken890
30th Apr 2009, 19:10
Yeah, I could definetly see them having a t-shirt with the blue logo on it. I'd also want to see as far as Avatar Clothing goes maybe Inmate suits, with a hannibal-like face mask for the head, restraint bands for the wrist/hands. I'd also like some face-paint too, that'd be sweet.
As far as PSNHome goes, I don't think they'd go as far as the batcave but I definetly think they're up to makinng a large inmate cell.

DarthHobbs
30th Apr 2009, 20:35
pc exists to you know

Hi Guys & Gals

Hi 501105 yes I do know the existence of PC’s (lol) and I didn't leave it out I was writing about content that I want on the systems I own or whatever I could think of for me it's up to you and anyone who posts on this thread if they want PC related stuff or other marketing goodies so if you want PC marketed stuff or other wise shout it out on here what you would like if you could get it and if they made it.

This isn't a hate thread and I'm not picking on a specific system and when I mean system/s I mean the consoles and PC etc what ever the game comes on so their is no right or wrong system and this is about all types of Batman AA stuff you would like if they made it.

So keep on talking guys……………:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

DarthHobbs
30th Apr 2009, 20:39
haha no, no one knows, we're all posting on these forums from magical cereal boxes ;) :p

Hi SammiiDoogles

Thanks for posting dude I'd like to know what you would like from Batman AA marketing goodies. But dude don't tease dude he thought I was being ignorant but I explained it so it's up to him if he excepts what I meant.

And besides man we've had enough hating on threads and you know that better than most so let’s keep it friendly guys we're all Batman fans
here.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

JimmyTheCannon
1st May 2009, 10:30
A Batcave or Arkham Home location would probably be immensely effective as a marketing tool, as would Batman or Joker costumes.

Personally, I'm on PC. Give us something!

MrBill
1st May 2009, 10:46
A Batcave or Arkham Home location would probably be immensely effective as a marketing tool, as would Batman or Joker costumes.

Personally, I'm on PC. Give us something!

In real life... people still need to go to a store to buy the game unless they buy through online sites. Market there at Besy Buy, Target, Walmart and GameStop... people don't hang out in PSN Home and wait for the clock to hit midnight to buy there game.

FAIL!

woody1444
1st May 2009, 11:04
The thing I want most before this game comes out is a Demo, ESPECIALLY if this postponing goes through (hope it doesn't) (I really hope it doesn't) and I would like a Demo very much because I have recently started having dreams about this game, it was then when I relised I need to play this game ASAP. Thank you for reading my very very very very very long message. Thank you very very very very very much.

DEMO PLEASE!!

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I'll give you flowers...

luke344
1st May 2009, 11:08
I don't\won't believe it till eidos or WB say so. A source close to the game that could be a hobbo outside rocksteady studios for all we know, the only reason I could see the game getting delayed is if they have discovered a massive bug.

P.s. first post so hi guys

edit ooops wrong thread nice start to a new forum XD

DarthHobbs
1st May 2009, 11:21
I don't\won't believe it till eidos or WB say so. A source close to the game that could be a hobbo outside rocksteady studios for all we know, the only reason I could see the game getting delayed is if they have discovered a massive bug.

P.s. first post so hi guys

edit ooops wrong thread nice start to a new forum XD

Hi Luke344

I did the same thing myself when I started on forums a while ago (lol). So what would you like to see from Batman AA marketing????

luke344
1st May 2009, 11:26
Hi Luke344

I did the same thing myself when I started on forums a while ago (lol). So what would you like to see from Batman AA marketing????

Hey DarthHobbs
I would like a few gamer pics and themes for the xbox 360, some posters and a demo would be awesome of course:D *hint hint rocksteady*

JimmyTheCannon
5th May 2009, 05:36
In real life... people still need to go to a store to buy the game unless they buy through online sites. Market there at Besy Buy, Target, Walmart and GameStop... people don't hang out in PSN Home and wait for the clock to hit midnight to buy there game.

FAIL!

...what does that have to do with what I posted?