PDA

View Full Version : What are your opinions on Lego Batman?

Enop80
30th Apr 2009, 00:32
I actually enjoyed it a lot. It's not perfect but pretty fun in my opinion.

Darkboy
30th Apr 2009, 01:02
I think it was a very good game, a lot of fun - the best Batman game up until now, but sadly it's not everything a Batman game is supposed to be. By this I mean it had a bit too much of the '60's vibe with the silly story and slapstick and all those cheesy things to build and the suits like the magnetic suit.

What I DID love the MOST about it was the opportunity to play as ANYONE from Batman's world. That was awesome.

DrCLos
30th Apr 2009, 01:25
It was good. Too short and easy but fun nonetheless. Every Batman fan should give it a try.

the scarecrow
30th Apr 2009, 02:01
i like it was fun that would be cool if they had all the villans playable in batman AA

KillerCroc
30th Apr 2009, 02:17
Like the different villains and being able to beat the game and see others in Lego like Azreal, Black Mask, ect. It was a good game overrall.

Enop80
30th Apr 2009, 02:18
I think the boss fights were pretty cool. I just wish Bane had a boss fight.

CaptainMcMulla
30th Apr 2009, 09:57
I've played the demo and i think it's good & funny. i laugh everytime i knock someone out. lol

The Jedi Guardian
30th Apr 2009, 13:42
It was good. Too short and easy but fun nonetheless. Every Batman fan should give it a try.

It wasn't really too short. Well it depends on how often and fast you played it. You had three episodes or chapters just like the seperate trilogies of star wars and indiana jones. Well this was just like The Complete Saga

Zombie-Gamer
30th Apr 2009, 16:07
I never played it, there where other games out that I wan't more and the rental place near me shut down. Personaly I like my Batman games nice and dark so can't wait for this one.

Darkboy
30th Apr 2009, 16:16
I never played it, there where other games out that I wan't more and the rental place near me shut down. Personaly I like my Batman games nice and dark so can't wait for this one.

Even if it's theme is less ideal than others LEGO Batman was definitely one of the more quality Batman games. I recommend you try it at least once just to see how it feels.

But I agree about liking darker Batman games. This upcoming Batman: AA is going to rock so hard.

Zombie-Gamer
30th Apr 2009, 19:39
Even if it's theme is less ideal than others LEGO Batman was definitely one of the more quality Batman games. I recommend you try it at least once just to see how it feels.

But I agree about liking darker Batman games. This upcoming Batman: AA is going to rock so hard.

Cool I'll give it a go I think theres a free demo on PSN I'll look. And yes the this game will rock!