PDA

View Full Version : game stop demo in san antonio tx

racevedo1
29th Apr 2009, 03:47
i played the ps3 demo today and it pretty awesome,
here the number to the gamestop i went to.

KillerCroc
29th Apr 2009, 03:50
Post it on one of the other 50 million threads, we have a nice 50 of these, please don't go creating useless threads. Welcome to the forums.

DarkCrusader67
29th Apr 2009, 05:21
haha ya you tell 'em croc.

stoobytoons
29th Apr 2009, 05:35
Meh^

Tattle-tales are just as annoying.

Kai Rei
29th Apr 2009, 05:38
Meh^

Tattle-tales are just as annoying.

Not really.

He wasn't even tattle-tailing anyway, there are about 50 of these f**king topic's.

racevedo1
30th Apr 2009, 00:55
i just died a little inside

KillerCroc
30th Apr 2009, 02:15
Wow, what a way to treat the new guy. Thanks for the info. I also live in Texas, but every store that I have gone to has an AA demo. Looks like everyone is getting it.We weren't doing anything wrong, and netiher was he really, he was new getting the ropes and I polietly told him to post it in one of the other threads, it's not like I reported him or something, or anybody else did. And with the battles on these forums, he is going to have to tough up a little, I mean, those things can be stressful and annoying, we all have been in a forum battle. Hardly no one wins, but I showed that to be not as hard as everyone thinks. Welcome to the forums, don't die on the inside too much, I think you need that. :D

DarkCrusader67
30th Apr 2009, 02:42
We weren't doing anything wrong, and netiher was he really, he was new getting the ropes and I polietly told him to post it in one of the other threads, it's not like I reported him or something, or anybody else did. And with the battles on these forums, he is going to have to tough up a little, I mean, those things can be stressful and annoying, we all have been in a forum battle. Hardly no one wins, but I showed that to be not as hard as everyone thinks. Welcome to the forums, don't die on the inside too much, I think you need that. :D

haha i love your seriousness croc

KillerCroc
30th Apr 2009, 02:46
haha i love your seriousness croc Who says I'm serious? o_O, who says I am not? Why won't the voices in my head be quiet?

DarkCrusader67
30th Apr 2009, 02:55
Who says I'm serious? o_O, who says I am not? Why won't the voices in my head be quiet?

lol so since you're name's killer croc i was wondering why you like that behemoth of a reptile so much?!?

KillerCroc
30th Apr 2009, 03:00
lol so since you're name's killer croc i was wondering why you like that behemoth of a reptile so much?!? He can speak to toast. o_O JK. This is the first time someone has asked me this. I like the overgrown salamander so much because he's such a bad-a**. He bites, swims, and he has super strength, what it not to like? He isn't exactly an in-depth character, but I hope that changes one day, he always seems to be a sideline character and I believe one day he will make it up to the top and actually show everything he has been through, from the skin cancer to his mother not wanting him. Killer Croc has so much potential as a character and one day, an awesome writer and an awesome artist will bring him to his full glory.

DarkCrusader67
30th Apr 2009, 03:07
He can speak to toast. o_O JK. This is the first time someone has asked me this. I like the overgrown salamander so much because he's such a bad-a**. He bites, swims, and he has super strength, what it not to like? He isn't exactly an in-depth character, but I hope that changes one day, he always seems to be a sideline character and I believe one day he will make it up to the top and actually show everything he has been through, from the skin cancer to his mother not wanting him. Killer Croc has so much potential as a character and one day, an awesome writer and an awesome artist will bring him to his full glory.

wow, sounds pretty sweet if they were to write a comic based around him as a main villain! hopefully they'll give him some sort of depth or personality in the game besides a roid-raging croc!

your explanation is fair enough tho. i can respect that

KillerCroc
30th Apr 2009, 03:10
wow, sounds pretty sweet if they were to write a comic based around him as a main villain! hopefully they'll give him some sort of depth or personality in the game besides a roid-raging croc!

your explanation is fair enough tho. i can respect that Nobody has really done that, so I hope someday somebody will, he had great potential, just not great writers. He has to be considered to most people, be one of the lesser villains for Batman. No writer ever really took the time to actually go in-depth with Croc, he always appears as a backround character, not really a villain of his own. Even the crappy anime Batman Croc is just a henchmen for Scarecrow. I feel like crying everytime they kill a bit of Croc like that.

DarkCrusader67
30th Apr 2009, 03:16
I feel like crying everytime they kill a bit of Croc like that.

lol well i hope you don't give up hope!!

Did you watch that anime of batman called "Gotham Knight" right before the release of TDK? They had a pretty cool and long Croc fight there!!

vicsage
30th Apr 2009, 03:21
lol well i hope you don't give up hope!!

Did you watch that anime of batman called "Gotham Knight" right before the release of TDK? They had a pretty cool and long Croc fight there!!

Gotham Knight is the one he's talking about. Croc is seen only for a moment and in that story he was manipulated by Scarecrow.

DarkCrusader67
30th Apr 2009, 03:26
Gotham Knight is the one he's talking about. Croc is seen only for a moment and in that story he was manipulated by Scarecrow.

oh... woops!

so there aren't any other better stories with croc than that?!?