PDA

View Full Version : I'm disapointed!

B2ru7
28th Apr 2009, 17:18
First Eidos say Joker will be ps3 exclusive, now I see the site and they say collectors edition will have a full color manual! Does it means we that are going to buy regular game will get a black and white manual?! By the way, will collectors edition be much more expensive than the regular edition?

Jason Todd
28th Apr 2009, 17:24
First Eidos say Joker will be ps3 exclusive, now I see the site and they say collectors edition will have a full color manual! Does it means we that are going to buy regular game will get a black and white manual?! By the way, will collectors edition be much more expensive than the regular edition?

When they say Manual Im pretty sure they mean the Arkham Notebook thing with Character info not the Instruction manual...and Collectors is 40 bucks more

The Comedian
28th Apr 2009, 17:25
I don't know if your manual will be black and white. But the Collectors Edition is $99.99

TheBatmanUniverse
28th Apr 2009, 17:36
Both versions could come with the color manual. The game comes with both and it is listed on the collector's version.

MCREF
28th Apr 2009, 17:39
What's wrong with a black and white manual? I rarely even take the ones I have out of the sleeve anymore considering there are tutorials now. Except sports games. I need those manuals.

B2ru7
28th Apr 2009, 21:06
I want that doctor's journal... but I don't have enough cash! :mad2:

B2ru7
28th Apr 2009, 22:13
The full color manual is different from the journal. When the first image of the CE came out, I thought it meant that it was a strategy guide, becasue in the pic, the manual was as big as the case. So I just assumed it was the strategy guide. But then everyone tells me I'm wrong, so there went that.

I know it's different, but I want the journal in the same way!

door noob
28th Apr 2009, 22:22
I know it's different, but I want the journal in the same way!

You gotta pay extra for the colour ink.

wHyXxSoXxSeRiOuS
28th Apr 2009, 22:49
^^True, usually regular games come only with the Black & White one.