PDA

View Full Version : Sentinels

Trinoko
13th Feb 2014, 17:32
To those of you who plan to specialize as one (such as myself), get the skins that make you grow to be a fully developed vampire, and all that nice stuff... How does it feel knowing that as far as most people are concerned, you have a 100% mortality rate in a few hundred years?

Now, I can see my own gaps. "But maybe they just don't live in the sanctuary by that point, maybe we have not encountered them or there are survivors elsewhere!" and such. There can be a million theories for such... but let's operate under the assumption that (as I consider hinted in the lore posts) once the human war is ended, they are just going to be crushed under the other clans again. Melchiah hints "You are the last... to die!" and such.

faeral
13th Feb 2014, 18:09
When both sides know the truce is temporary, the game is afoot. Which doesn't help the other clans since we've got wings, brah!

Trinoko
13th Feb 2014, 19:16
Indeed, and it is only a matter of time before the clan figures out what -really- happened to the others. I can't imagine there being much loyalty at that point. I remember a certain hold-out meant for a winged race (Janos Audron ring a bell?). Who's to say that the Sentinels aren't making similar holdouts, or will, once everything is out in the open.

Razaiim
13th Feb 2014, 19:29
Indeed, and it is only a matter of time before the clan figures out what -really- happened to the others. I can't imagine there being much loyalty at that point. I remember a certain hold-out meant for a winged race (Janos Audron ring a bell?). Who's to say that the Sentinels aren't making similar holdouts, or will, once everything is out in the open.

The Razielim know. In the Deciever lore post it is said that the razielim have a special distrust of the Zephonim for their role in motivating the other clans to wipe out Raziel's clan

Trinoko
13th Feb 2014, 19:57
The Razielim know. In the Deciever lore post it is said that the razielim have a special distrust of the Zephonim for their role in motivating the other clans to wipe out Raziel's clan

Oh! Slipped my mind, thanks for reminding me!