PDA

View Full Version : Robin

Lunar
26th Apr 2009, 03:56
Im trying to imagine a picture of robin in this game but it like impossible. I can only see him in 2d.

Maniac
26th Apr 2009, 03:58
Robin doesn't need to be in the story if they don't want him to be.

Hell I think Oracle would make more sense for the story instead of Robin.

Lunar
26th Apr 2009, 04:00
Robin doesn't need to be in the story if they don't want him to be.

Hell I think Oracle would make more sense for the story instead of Robin.I know im not saying I want him to be in the story Im saying I cant imagine him 3d in any game.

Red Robin
26th Apr 2009, 10:55
lol idk I always thought his latest "superboy" inspired costume was pretty cool and we've never seen that in pretty much anything except comics
Although i think its unlikely anyone from the bat-family will show up in this except oracle for radio support, seeing as they're trying to go down the batman alone against all odds angle maybe a downloadable Robin skin for challenge rooms though? That'd be cool

thebatman226
26th Apr 2009, 11:12
i hate robin, so much

King_kinky
27th Apr 2009, 08:31
what's wrong with the boy wonder? sometimes it's funny to watch him get his rear handed to him and then still not have a thanks from the bat.

then he wen't emo and began his one man mission to prove himself to the dark knight... or where you not refering to d. grayson?:scratch:

thebatman226
27th Apr 2009, 09:22
what's wrong with the boy wonder? sometimes it's funny to watch him get his rear handed to him and then still not have a thanks from the bat.

then he wen't emo and began his one man mission to prove himself to the dark knight... or where you not refering to d. grayson?:scratch:

i hate all robbins, theyve all made batman look like a fool with their bright colours n junk :/

Red Robin
27th Apr 2009, 09:47
i hate all robbins, theyve all made batman look like a fool with their bright colours n junk :/

Bit harsh, when written right Robin can work really well in stories and he's another dynamic to batman, i think ever since he's taken a more independant role with his own ongoing series (well used to anyway) he's generally been pretty solid.

Also Jason Todd in Battle for the Cowl = BADASS! lol

King_kinky
27th Apr 2009, 13:30
i haven't read them yet, my mates have put me on a bat-block as they call it. i can't read batman RIP or battle for/of the cowl till the collected books are released. n possibly losing my job kinnda stops all dark knight related stuff atm. just when Game gets the CE!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Darkboy
27th Apr 2009, 13:45

*clears throat*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin%27s_Reckoning

Rade88
27th Apr 2009, 13:49
I wouldn't call Tim Drake's red and black costume to be 'bright' either.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
27th Apr 2009, 14:08
*clears throat*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin%27s_Reckoning

I remember those episodes. Robin acted more like the Dark knight when Batman started off. I hope nightwing makes a cameo in the game.

Cant wait till the 5 batman movie when robin gets in

crazyish
27th Apr 2009, 14:26
i like robin in the comics but nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! robin is not made for movies hell it showed you Gordons daughter in The Dark Knight and she was like 5 and she is supposed to be the same age as **** Grayson. I think robin is incredibly bad idea for the movies they should wait for the sixth movie then do the killing joke story that will introduce Oracle then have a very very dark portrayal of Robin who in the 7th movie becomes Nightwing get in with the origin a few fight scenes then have him get in a fight with Batman where they become bitter towards each other so robin leaves and becomes Nightwing

Rade88
27th Apr 2009, 16:42
i like robin in the comics but nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! robin is not made for movies hell it showed you Gordons daughter in The Dark Knight and she was like 5 and she is supposed to be the same age as **** Grayson. I think robin is incredibly bad idea for the movies they should wait for the sixth movie then do the killing joke story that will introduce Oracle then have a very very dark portrayal of Robin who in the 7th movie becomes Nightwing get in with the origin a few fight scenes then have him get in a fight with Batman where they become bitter towards each other so robin leaves and becomes Nightwing

I don't think anyone was talking about Robin being in the movies.

Lunar
27th Apr 2009, 17:35
i hate all robbins, theyve all made batman look like a fool with their bright colours n junk :/Thats why they created Robin into "Night Wing".

Red Robin
27th Apr 2009, 19:18
I don't know Nightwing has always been a strange hero, Robin is more clear-cut if that makes any sense and I've never really liked the name Nightwing but if one of the bat-family is gonna show up in Arkham Asylum it'll probably be Nightwing not that that's a bad thing just so long as they don't make him all emo! :hmm:

The Grimm Joker
28th Apr 2009, 00:27
i have said it before i will say it again something like they had in the beyond movie where tim drake has had his mind taken over by joker and trys to kill batman would be and good dark twist on the story